[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

Oh, totally missed the Focal question. At the moment it's not in the sources (the normal 4.3 camera app is) but it's being merged "soon". Apparently that's a short "soon", so it should be there before any 4.3 build is released.

Nice battery stats by the way, I'll look in to it.

Damage report is pretty good now, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, camera and mobile network are all working fine.

Edit: looks like Focal is going in to cm-10.1 and cm-10.2

Guest Pyntux

Focal is designed to allow individual device maintainers the ability to tweak and add features that suit their hardware, so we could have good (better) camera app for G300 in cm10.1? :)

Edited by Pyntux

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Hey Daz that battery was on pure WIFI.(and oc 320 1190mhz)

As we all know 3G drain more on surfing ect. But with the build.prop strings its like on stock roms.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest druckmusik

Battery Tweaks:

Add to build prop:

pm.sleep_mode=1

ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1

Sure with "ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1"?

Doesn't "1" disable power collapse?

Isn't "power collapse" the thing I want?

So disable.power.collapse should be 0?

Stefan

Guest Dazzozo

Well apparently pm.sleep_mode is default as of 4.0, and ro.ril.disable.power.collapse doesn't do anything on our RIL. So it's probably placebo, sadly. :(

Guest Titas

This reminded me of a post by tillaz re. battery saving tweaks but on a different rom but in the light of Dazzozo's post it appears we would not see any benefit. Btw druckmusik - my understanding is that "= 0" shuts down function completely whereas "=1" sort of hibernates it (I think)

For what it's worth here they are - on the positive side I guess they wouldn't do any harm. Enjoy the placebo! ;)

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=150

pm.sleep_mode=1

ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=0

Guest Pain_Deluxe

but pm.sleep_mode=1 can't be a placebo. Because without that i have a high deep sleep drain!

And here are Mods for Smooth scrolling (IT DEFIANTLY WORKS !!) No more stuttering.

# Display

debug.composition.type=mdp

debug.hwc.dynThreshold=1.91

debug.sf.swaprect=1

ro.opengles.version=131072

ro.sf.lcd_density=240

windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=240

ro.max.fling_velocity=12000

ro.min.fling_velocity=8000

persist.sys.scrollingcache=3

debug.sf.hw=1

debug.egl.profiler=1

debug.egl.hw=1

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest Dazzozo

But it doesn't actually exist! Nothing reads those two values.

Most of those "smooth scrolling" changes are default anyway. "debug.sf.hw" is the biggest placebo ever and if you read the code that has been enabled for years.

Guest brummieboi

Hi Dazz. I've noticed that the CM updater, for me, hasn't picked up on the latest builds in Jenkins. I've got 20130729 at present. Regards,

Guest SyrupDErable

Hi Dazz. I've noticed that the CM updater, for me, hasn't picked up on the latest builds in Jenkins. I've got 20130729 at present. Regards,

you're not missing much, ... a number of incorporations of non-English translations of apps, and most recently -- see the attached "details"

but then again, you can always download the updated ROMs manually and flash them

post-1013540-0-63168700-1375260276_thumb

CM updater seems to stop picking up new versions for me too.

I have to install all new version manually since 20131728 build.

Edited by rhen

Guest Fauxkingphil

Yeah my first Android Rom upgrade, followed the guide http://huaweig300.com.

Second massive thanks to Dazzozo for his Jelly Bean Rom 4.2.2. An excellent peice of work runs exceptionally well on my G300, much more responsive and free ram in comparrison to the stock ROM which was ICS. Much heat and rep to add also donation sent considering I am am Yorkshire man this is one hell of a statement!

Guest trelowney

CM updater seems to stop picking up new versions for me too.

I have to install all new version manually since 20131728 build.

I have same problem. I've 20130728 now and going to update to 20130801 manually.

Guest SyrupDErable

I have same problem. I've 20130728 now and going to update to 20130801 manually.

Working fine for me, so this seems to be a problem on only some individual users' "systems"

Guest fjpalacios

Same problem for me: cmupdater don't notifies me new updates. Yesterday I updated manually to 20130731 and from that don't notify either the new update to 20130801.

Guest SyrupDErable

Same problem for me: cmupdater don't notifies me new updates. Yesterday I updated manually to 20130731 and from that don't notify either the new update to 20130801.

Indeed, looks like a need for further attention - please ignore my previous post on this topic -- same problem here -- just checked and it's not showing available updates as above -- cmupdater is a part of the ROM, so there's a problem with the ROM in the last couple of days -- can't see any relevant changes listed in the changelog, except for some translations being added in ROM of July 28, unless it's somehow related to changes in the File Manager????

Guest Dazzozo

Yep, I just looked in to this and it's probably more frustrating than actually developing for this device.

CM made the GetCM server private (probably to do with everyone using their Google Analytics code and they need dem accurate stats for business crap now) and then made a change in the CMUpdater app that requires a change in the now private GetCM server. Looks like I'm going to have to maintain a fork of the app, and everyone's going to have to manually download a build unfortunately. :(

CM losing its identity. :(

Edit: I'll tell you when it's ready

Guest Pyntux

So if you can make fork of that app, please add those (any) dirty hacks to rom to work better, for battery life and other stuff... ;)

Edited by Pyntux