3409 replies to this topic

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

Can't you guys just consider the fact that this is the first release of the latest android version so it ought to have bugs.......

Of course - but surely it's OK for people to report bugs/anomalies that they experience just in case it helps the developers to improve the ROM? I don't see anybody recently bitching about things - just reporting their experiences and anomalies that they may have noticed? Naturally if the developers/Dazzozo ask people not to make such posts I'm sure that people will take that on board.

nsmacd1

nsmacd1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Devices:Vowney (Verne) V5 & G300
Not sure if this has been reported yet or not (not in the 2nd post 'Know issues' anyway), but when I disconnect from mass storage mode and disconnect from a PC, then the USB symbol still shows in the top bar, and in the drop down it still offers the 'USB Connected/Turn On/Off Mass storage' option, which remains until the phone is rebooted.

Edited by nsmacd1, 08 February 2013 - 03:37 PM.

Currently using:-

Posted Image

dragonwinglet

dragonwinglet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:G300

Have you tried StabilityTest to check for a safe overclock speed?

https://play.google.....into.stability

Yes I tried, not via this app, but Iam installing it now. Will edit this post after checking via this app.
Program does not show any unstability... So it should be stable.
----------------

One thing to LED diode: With Viber looks like colour is right, but LED stops blinking after display shuts down.

Edited by dragonwinglet, 09 February 2013 - 12:35 PM.

mr_mufy

mr_mufy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Interests:TICs/Electronics.
    Btt
  • Devices:ZTE - Blade / Huawei G300

During the call press up or down volume key once so that it shows on the screen. Then use your finger to slight it to the right (yes, to max loundness), hold, slight it to the left. It helped me but I have to do it again after reboots.

Many tks. U are the MAN.
It really works.

- bwhat a hell. I have search and discover that this issue it's related to all CM roms based on 4.XXX and so one...

Possible temporary fix for the call volume/distortion issue.

When in call turn the volume and back down using the hardware up botton to bring up the graphic slider then swipe it up then down to minimum .. seems to work .. annoying when actually trying to have a call though!

I this this helps some of the devs .. perhaps its a call volume or speaker "initialisation" that isn't happening but is forced once the volume is changed?

I agree.

Mr_mufy

chuzzley

chuzzley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Just mentioning that MMTracker does not work on CM10.1 - clean install/wipes/battery pulls etc.
The app opens but when you try to load a map in you get "This app has stopped working" and it closes.
I know its probably an obscure app but it has been mentioned elsewhere in this forum before.
I'll try an get an error log for it later when I've got more time.

Great ROM otherwise Dazz and team.

Yeah, I found the same problem with MM Tracker under Android 4.2.1 on the ZTE Blade.
After having a dig around with the debugger and looking at the stack trace I think its probably due to this change to Bitmap.copyPixelsToBuffer
copyPixelsFromBuffer() now reads from the current position instead of reading from position 0 as of Android 4.2
from here:
http://code.google.c...detail?id=32588

and Romain's tweet: https://twitter.com/...288781208969216

So would be an easy fix but I think MapMan was forced to kill the app off.

sedj

sedj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
I noticed regarding the in call, call volume that it starts off normal and ramps to max almost instantly if that's any help to Dazzozo.

Also the default text messenger app for me is showing my comments in history but not anyone else?? Using go sms resolves this for me.

rob4x4

rob4x4

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4,Tesco Hudl

Yeah, I found the same problem with MM Tracker under Android 4.2.1 on the ZTE Blade.
After having a dig around with the debugger and looking at the stack trace I think its probably due to this change to Bitmap.copyPixelsToBuffer

copyPixelsFromBuffer() now reads from the current position instead of reading from position 0 as of Android 4.2
from here:
http://code.google.c...detail?id=32588

and Romain's tweet: https://twitter.com/...288781208969216

So would be an easy fix but I think MapMan was forced to kill the app off.

Its a shame as its a good app. I wonder if any one out there can fix it? It's well beyond my understanding of code. Also seems odd that AlpineQuest can access .qct maps without getting p*ssed on by MemoryMap but MMTracker can't.

Andrew27

Andrew27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
When I use chrome,there is something wrong with Chrome,after Iturn off developers tool,there,still something.wrong with it,how can I use my.Chrome,I hope someone can help me.

carrthee89

carrthee89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Devices:Lg optimus one Ascend G300
Its chrome problem.. Use other browsers until its fixed..

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Chrome beta is better

Posted Image

dianka1054

dianka1054

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300 u8815
Hi , first sorry for my english,,
I need some help,
Updated my huawei g300 to jb 10.1 from 4.0.3 and have a problem with gapps. From the start when phone switched on there was an information "unfortunately the setup wizard has stopped " and information something about google,,,,,,has stopped. Now I haven't play store, access to my google account etc.

jb 10.1 - 2013.27.1
gapps- 2012.12.12

gaijyn1981

gaijyn1981

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Hi , first sorry for my english,,
I need some help,
Updated my huawei g300 to jb 10.1 from 4.0.3 and have a problem with gapps. From the start when phone switched on there was an information "unfortunately the setup wizard has stopped " and information something about google,,,,,,has stopped. Now I haven't play store, access to my google account etc.

jb 10.1 - 2013.27.1
gapps- 2012.12.12

Try to "factory reset-wipe data/cache" from CWM then reinstall jb gapps

Edited by gaijyn1981, 09 February 2013 - 10:43 AM.

dianka1054

dianka1054

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
no, it doesn't work, again the same information about setup wizard and process gapps has stopped :( And moreover my phone now is not working ;(

Edited by dianka1054, 09 February 2013 - 11:02 AM.

dianka1054

dianka1054

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Someone's can help me ?

tcpaulh

tcpaulh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, Huawei G300, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@tcpaulh

Someone's can help me ?

format the system partition from cwm and factory reset before installing ROM and correct Google apps again

How To Provide Error Logs

There's a problem on KitKat with text wrap / reflow not working. Issue raised here. Please Star and Reply if you think it's a stupid regression

dianka1054

dianka1054

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
heh, its frustrating!!! its not working either. i don't know maybe Im doing something wrong.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W
If it was me I'd download evrything again, check that all MD5 checksums are correct, wipe/format everything in CWM, maybe even pull the battery for 10 seconds and wipe/format everything again just to be sure (maybe redundant but no harm) and then reinstall from scratch. All assuming that you are using the correct/latest CWM of course.

Hope this helps.

karunaks

karunaks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300-U8815
  • Twitter:@karunakec
I installed it over B940 ics seems quit fast thanks for the effort. i found some problems though ,the loudspeaker does't work as well as the old rom it produce noise after 80%of its volume and when playing games like temple run 2 it hangs up aftet a while it needs to pull the battary,can anybody help me with that.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

heh, its frustrating!!! its not working either. i don't know maybe Im doing something wrong.

Do full wipes:

- Wipe data/factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
#Mounts and storage
- Wipe data
- system
- cache
#go back and go to advanced
-wipe dalvik cache

Then reinstall CM10.1, and install the JB gapps straight over it. Now reboot and it should work.

Make sure the md5 of the zips are correct, if not, the zip is corrupted, so you must download it again.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

tcpaulh

tcpaulh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, Huawei G300, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@tcpaulh
^ and they need to be the 4.2 gapps not the 4.1

How To Provide Error Logs

There's a problem on KitKat with text wrap / reflow not working. Issue raised here. Please Star and Reply if you think it's a stupid regression

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users