Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720

Recommend dash clock for 4.2 : https://code.google.com/p/dashclock/

Awesome widget written by an android Dev

thanks for the tip Frodo. How did you get the battery status to show? I can't find it in there. Ta

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720
Sort, double post :P

Edited by Colossae3.23, 18 February 2013 - 09:10 AM.

mattia107

mattia107

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Spirit FM FC on R2

Confirm. Spirit free don't work.
But i've downloaded the last version of spirit light and work very well.

mattia107

mattia107

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Spirit FM FC on R2

Maybe it's a compatibility problem

Gippox

Gippox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

I got the process system not responding warning after a reboot - just press wait and its fine

Me too after every boot (OTA update from R1)

Wifi and blutooth tethering don't work, otherwise good Android revision.

Thanks Daz ! :-)

Edited by Gippox, 18 February 2013 - 09:35 AM.

mstate

mstate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
my phone lost gsm signal for half a day :angry2: . reboot fixed the problem.

deki032

deki032

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G 300
  • Twitter:@deki032
Huh .. my personal opinion is that r1 stable than the up-date .. and when I did OTA, some programs have not worked (zedge, weather 2 umbrela,gsm signal ..) and then I went to clean instal and solve problems with the programs, But the event of various types fc (launcher, dsp ...), the programs stop working, Spirit FM does not work,process system, etc.On moments it all works as it should, but its still lagy and just when it should not have (last night would have occurred without the sound on you tube, which is again solved the restart), but if I'm going to spend the day with phone restart... Dazz rushed up with this date, and that is not resolved r1 problem ... Dazz work is very respectful and I try to be objective..Any way Dazz tnx

Rico_89

Rico_89

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Vowney V5.
  • Twitter:@Rico_89_
OTA worked perfect for me but just wondering if it's still advisable to do a full wipe and reinstall?

rob4x4

rob4x4

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4,Tesco Hudl
This may be a really dumb question but if I want to install a .apk like gobackup.apk can I just zip it into the CM ROM app folder so it will install when I flash the new ROM, instead of manually installing them afterwards?

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,747 posts

Did you recalibrate the battery? I found that it made more difference on this rom than with any other.

how do u recalibrate?

This keeps cropping up here and elsewhere but nobody ever answers the question. If they mean deleting battery stats or charging to 100% and then "a bit more" then it's most likely BS and has been debunked elsewhere. Any perceived changes in performance are most likely placebo...

MrDjibrilo

MrDjibrilo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Devices:G300
  • Twitter:@umad11
I haven't actually had any real problems, aside from the few restarts, but that's just because I'm too lazy to flash the fix, anyway great job dazz, not like you needed this, but what the hell

ovecka

ovecka

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
So, is it worth leaving GB for this if I am used to a 100% functionality of camera, calls (3G) and GPS and I don't really use anything else apart from some very occasional casual gaming?
Some issues compilation would be great. Or is it the same as with R1?

ptoner

ptoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

This keeps cropping up here and elsewhere but nobody ever answers the question. If they mean deleting battery stats or charging to 100% and then "a bit more" then it's most likely BS and has been debunked elsewhere. Any perceived changes in performance are most likely placebo...

Thanks for clarifying Dalyer, most people think it makes a difference. I did it at the weekend myself to see. No change.
Buying a bigger battery, turning off Location services and maybe using Juice Defender or an equivalent is the best course of action?

Edited by ptoner, 18 February 2013 - 11:15 AM.

g300pa

g300pa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

il tethering non funzionante é un bug conosciuto. Dovremo pazientare un pò.

capisco ma con altra rom il tethering funziona perfettamente ma ha altri problemi... :wacko:

y4ss1n

y4ss1n

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Twitter:@y4s1nne

This may be a really dumb question but if I want to install a .apk like gobackup.apk can I just zip it into the CM ROM app folder so it will install when I flash the new ROM, instead of manually installing them afterwards?

Yes u can

ptoner

ptoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Does anyone have settings in order to get LightFlow (paid version) working so the LED blinks?
I can get it enabled but can only achieve a limited range of colours using the Direct Mode as the normal mode does not work.
I have enabled it in Accessibility and turned on LightFLow, restarted as well. Colour wise the Light Mixer can get me a few colours but no blinking. Solid light only for a duration of time. Is this a known issue with the LED in general? Or is there another way to set the settings or even a better app?

jamie_w

jamie_w

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Great update, everything seems alot faster. Great job. I havent seen it mentioned but im not able to get tvcatchup working. Also the led notification is still only blinking white/purple.

Edited by jamie_w, 18 February 2013 - 12:19 PM.

ptoner

ptoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Great update, everything seems alot faster. Great job. I havent seen it mentioned but im not able to get tvcatchup working.

Its been an ongoing issue along with ITV Player, 40D and other video streaming apps. BBC iPlayer works if you do a full wipe & clean install.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

If you only want to add 1 or 2 apk files, move it to

System/app

If you want to do multiple apk files, move it to:

Data/app

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Got repeated force closes and reboots on this new version, and mobile data failures on the previous release, so not stable enough for a daily driver for me at the moment, sorry Daz. Looked nice though.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users