[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

3411 replies to this topic

classless

classless

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:G300

The first part is enough. I just want to discuss it. I'm not complaining, I'm not so dump. I had the x10 and now devs have released JB rom.

So what if we start a petition or email Huawei to give us the sources? WTF, is a chinese company :P Moto , Sony and HTC are giving even tools for unlocking bootloaders etc

+1

kiyoheha

kiyoheha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I was wondering if anyone could help, every now and then when i tunr my screen on and unlock it i get the message "process system is not responding", it happens often and i am not sure what is wrong but it does not seem to affect the phone much.

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Devices:U8815N

I was wondering if anyone could help, every now and then when i tunr my screen on and unlock it i get the message "process system is not responding", it happens often and i am not sure what is wrong but it does not seem to affect the phone much.

This happens in every boot.

clayts450

clayts450

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G 16GB
I got this after restoring all my apps and data with Titanium Back Up. I booted into recovery, did a wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, and then had to set up 10.1 again. This time I just restored the apps I actually needed, and importantly did not restore my contacts (as this was in an ICS compatible format) and touch wood been okay since.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts
I only got the 'system not responding' error once, and I haven't got it since.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

dubitoergosum

dubitoergosum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:psychology, music, games, photography, cycling
  • Devices:Nokia 6303, Huawei U8815

The first part is enough. I just want to discuss it. I'm not complaining, I'm not so dumb. I had the x10 and now devs have released JB rom.

So what if we start a petition or email Huawei to give us the sources? WTF, is a chinese company :P Moto , Sony and HTC are giving even tools for unlocking bootloaders etc

Yea, good idea! Huawei would even profit from that actually, as more people would buy the G300 if fan chefs/supporters could release (more) stable ROMs.

stryker_au

stryker_au

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300

Phone starts, but Android Keyboard (AOSP) crashes immediately, the tries to re-launch and crashes again.
And more, Play Market cannot start to install other keyboard.
So I can not enjoy 4.2 :)

same error happened to me

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts
@Dazzozo and team

I'm currently creating a ROM based on CM10.1, but my modified settings.apk is not showing up after a clean flash. If I make a flashable zip for it, and flash it over the ROM, it shows up fine. Do you know what could be causing this to happen? The only things modified in the apk is the strings.xml, I changed 'INTERFACE' to 'CYANOGENMOD SETTINGS' to be exact. Anyway, Thanks in advance.

Never mind, I fixed it :)

Edited by kyan31, 24 February 2013 - 04:17 PM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

same error happened to me

Wipe all data, system, cache and reflash lol as you see it's your fault.
@SL_The_Hedgehog c The issue is yours fault, and it's up to you if you want to use it or not. We will not cry. If it was a "global" issue, that it was happening to everyone then yes you can complain for a fix. Again it's your fault that you didn't use the guide correctly

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Waiting Huawei's reply for the g300 sources. If I get a positive reply, and they ask me about what sources do I need, what should I tell them?

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Have you been on chat to ask everyone?

Posted Image

kashmiri

kashmiri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Was a good ROM to try - thanks Daz. After a month of use I now went back to Slim ROM - true it's ICS 4.0.4, not JB, but the ROM is incredibly fast and bug-free.

Degurney

Degurney

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Devices:Xiaocai X9
  • Twitter:@degurney
Troubles..

I`m trying to do the downgrade jobby... but I`m failing at the first hurdle.
Tried this on two different pcs and a laptop now... I can`t get adb working with my phone..unlockbootloader.exe or the imei bat files way finds my phone. I have installed and uninstalled the G300 drivers numerous times. I get no issues installing, no exclamation marks in device manager..
but adb to my phone is a non starter.

any ideas???

ruiferreira69

ruiferreira69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Hi suite not work in this rom ? :s
I need hi suite :(

peterck

peterck

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510-100
Credit to dazzo and everyone working on this rom. But I'm Having a bit of a problem with the Lockscreen, it's not that fixed there is still some lag often. Everything else works wonderful for me :D

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Man... I downloaded the cm10 and I couldn't understand why it was so strange (different status bar) FC's especially with the gapps12/12/12. Then I went to the info and I saw that I was running the cm10 instead of the 10.1. Oh god what I did? :P

I have a touch bug with the rayman. I read somewhere that it's kernel issue, but I don't think so. I must email to ubisoft too...

mugnebot

mugnebot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
On R6 "Barcode Scanner" doesn't work for me anymore. Anyone else?

wbrambley

wbrambley

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Devices:u8815, u8185, u8951

Try CM 10.1 R2

Degurney

Degurney

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Devices:Xiaocai X9
  • Twitter:@degurney

Troubles..

I`m trying to do the downgrade jobby... but I`m failing at the first hurdle.
Tried this on two different pcs and a laptop now... I can`t get adb working with my phone..unlockbootloader.exe or the imei bat files way finds my phone. I have installed and uninstalled the G300 drivers numerous times. I get no issues installing, no exclamation marks in device manager..
but adb to my phone is a non starter.

any ideas???

ahhh I`ll answer this myself then ;)
Why isn't ADB working?
https://plus.google....sts/M2pVM7Y6MTq
You need to update your Android platform tools and then approve the PC on your device. Android 4.2.2 feature.

d`oh

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Wrong thread, this is CM10.1 NOT CM10 :)

To fix the barcode scanner, install CM10.1 R2, it is newer after all so why wouldn't you want it?

Edited by kyan31, 25 February 2013 - 01:43 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users