[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Gabriel94

Yes, i have seen now, I will search a Camera that will work and will test it before posting a link

@yaqh, i have managed to install the settings.apk which has volume rocker wake

Guest saiem1

Yes, i have seen now, I will search a Camera that will work and will test it before posting a link

@yaqh, i have managed to install the settings.apk which has volume rocker wake

Thanks

Guest longsuffering

Hey folks,

I had a bit of a 'mare with my OTA to R3. The download completed, but I got a "Some symlinks failed" error during the actual upgrade. After a reboot, I can't get beyond the Chinese splash screen. Can't seem to get into recovery either, and if I try holding down both volume keys and power, I get a pink screen. Holding down Power and Vol + or Power and Vol - on boot doesn't appear to do anything. Googling the pink screen has given me bad feels.

Anyone have any advice on where to go from here? I'm a Linux user and don't have access to Windows, just to add to things!

cheers

EDIT: OK, I've just managed to get into the recovery screen. Funny that - was trying for about 15mins before posting. Anyway, is there anything I can do from here to get booted up so that I can backup my SMS etc, before reflashing?

Edited by longsuffering

Guest Gabriel94

I dont like or trust OTA that's why i like flashing roms manually, idk i once had the pink screen to, had too somehow flash to original / official update.app and get an official stock huawei rom then had to root, unlock and install a custom rom all over again

Edited by Gabriel94

Guest saiem1

I just found this 4.2 Camera which is a flashable zip

http://d-h.st/aIy

I wouldve tested it but im really busy now

+1 To tester

Android 4.2 Camera:

latest flashable zip.

GalleryGoogle.apk [The actual Camera and Gallery]

GmsCore.apk [sphereview]

libjni_filtershow_filters.so [PhotoEditing in Gallery]

libjni_mosaic.so [Panorama Photo]

linlightcycle.so [Photosphere]

The GalleryGoogle.apk is the modded one from androidpolice.

That make the working/not working list look like this:

1. Panorama.

2. Photosphere. (requires gyroscope?)

3. Photo editing.

4. Sphereview.

5. All ordinary camera/video functions.

6. Should work on ALL phones.

http://d-h.st/aIy

Guest longsuffering

Hey,

I'm back up and running now. Just reflashed using the R3 zip. I (incorrectly) assumed that this would mow over all of my existing data but it didn't. Will update my recovery now.

Thanks all.

Guest Ironandroid

Can some invocation of this be used instead of link2int? Or should link2int still be used to have apps stored on the internal fake sdcard?

IMHo I do not see why you should use link2int if you swap sd cards. When the two sd are changed all the apps go to the fake internal sd so the phone sees them as internal (and some apps do not work properly if placed on the extsd). Plus if you flash a new version you will find all your apps still there.

Guest Higgy69

Remember 'Light Manager - LED settings' on Play Store is free and works well.

I have tried email, whatsapp and txt. It is showing the colours I selected and will show multiply notifications one after each other.