3409 replies to this topic

pekahk

pekahk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Im sad because I still loose GSM signal (actually the signal seems to be OK but noone can call me). I tried the bootloader fix by Dazzozo but didnt help me. No FIX for it ? anyway thank you Dazzozo, the ROM is great, good job

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W
The "bootloader fixes" are aimed at 3G reboot problems - not loss of GSM signal which I'm not sure is a known/common problem?

http://www.modaco.co...on-gb-baseband/
http://www.modaco.co...stock-ics-roms/
http://www.modaco.co...issue-released/

wbrambley

wbrambley

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Devices:u8815, u8185, u8951

The "bootloader fixes" are aimed at 3G reboot problems - not loss of GSM signal which I'm not sure is a known/common problem?

http://www.modaco.co...on-gb-baseband/
http://www.modaco.co...stock-ics-roms/
http://www.modaco.co...issue-released/

For me the signal is still there but I am not connected to the network. Only way I can fix is to reboot.
Will try and get tasker to grab logcat when it happens. I had thought this was fairly well known to happen randomly.
(2degrees, NZ)

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W
I'm just making the point that the aforementioned bootloader approaches to fixing 3G reboots have (as far as I know) nothing to do with other problems such as losing the GSM signal even if that is a known/common problem in certain circumstances.

pekahk

pekahk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
yes for me it is the same - signal seems to be OK but phone is unreachable (no one can call me). The only fix is reboot :(

timoti111

timoti111

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@timoti111

Guys is subway surfers laggy on this rom only or every rom ? cause im not sure ;/

This and all CM roms are not good optimized for gaming. Something is bad there. For gaming only 2.x.x or 4.0.3 :)

Dellboy2012

Dellboy2012

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Twitter:@Dellboy2012
Has anybody tried to find out how come this ROM SIM unlocks the phone? In other words, is there a way to create a flashable zip file which would do the same on other ROMs, JB, ICS or GB?

BerkayCetinkaya

BerkayCetinkaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Has anybody tried to find out how come this ROM SIM unlocks the phone? In other words, is there a way to create a flashable zip file which would do the same on other ROMs, JB, ICS or GB?

Quite a Nice Idea :D

spicasso

spicasso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:G300
Hello to all ;-)

I just tried cm 10.1 and 10.0. I like it, BUT:

am I to silly to start the tethering or is it not possible to use tethering with your CM 10.1 and 10.0?
I start it, it is shown as working, but I cannot connect via Laptop, in 10.0 the Phone is shown, but I am not able to connect, in the 10.1 the Phone is not shown as an AP...
With Infusion it works...Any suggestions?

Thx a lot

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Hello to all ;-)

I just tried cm 10.1 and 10.0. I like it, BUT:

am I to silly to start the tethering or is it not possible to use tethering with your CM 10.1 and 10.0?
I start it, it is shown as working, but I cannot connect via Laptop, in 10.0 the Phone is shown, but I am not able to connect, in the 10.1 the Phone is not shown as an AP...
With Infusion it works...Any suggestions?

Thx a lot

WiFi tethering doesn't work on this ROM currently, it may be fixed in a newer release. USB works though!

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

HappyCerberus

HappyCerberus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Is anyone else getting an error when they restart their phone?
I get system not responding with wait/kill buttons and youtube crashed with kill/report buttons.

joandrade

joandrade

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Twitter:@0xJoao

Is anyone else getting an error when they restart their phone?
I get system not responding with wait/kill buttons and youtube crashed with kill/report buttons.

The system crash is not a big deal, just press "Wait" and it won't be a problem. I've had a Youtube crash and it turned out I had restored the Android 4.1 version of Youtube (or settings files made on 4.1 or whatever) and I had to reinstall it from the Play Store.

If I helped you, hit the green rep button. :)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

The system crash is not a big deal, just press "Wait" and it won't be a problem. I've had a Youtube crash and it turned out I had restored the Android 4.1 version of Youtube (or settings files made on 4.1 or whatever) and I had to reinstall it from the Play Store.

Hmm, I get that YouTube crash too. I'll try reinstalling, thanks for the tip.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

carrthee89

carrthee89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Devices:Lg optimus one Ascend G300
Guys come on.. why starting again..why can't you just ignore those kind of posts..

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
Like I've said already, development is at a dead end if you read the chat logs. Unless source is made available, this is it. Expect no more updates.

This is a vanilla build of cyanogen mod without tweaks. Others can and are basing their builds on this.

Edited by fr0do, 24 March 2013 - 05:44 AM.

Posted Image

popoyaya

popoyaya

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V, Galaxy S3

Like I've said already, development is at a dead end if you read the chat logs. Unless source is made available, this is it. Expect no more updates.

This is a vanilla build of cyanogen mod without tweaks. Others can and are basing their builds on this.

Darn it, really? Could really do with the in-call distortion and wifi tethering being fixed.

2345lug

2345lug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Huawei u8815
I read irc and not see "dead of development". I think, development slow because the only hard bugs not solved. Daz made a greate job.
Oh, github have a new thread. Daz working on it.

Edited by 2345lug, 24 March 2013 - 10:55 AM.

Sorry for my bad english! =)

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

So should we be looking out for new ROMS from other devs that will improve over this one? Care to point to some of those other builds? I'm pretty lost, sorry, I don't see any other thread of a Cyanogen 10.1 build other than this one.

You didn't look very hard. Liqu is based on 10.1 dazzozo for a start.

Posted Image

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

You didn't look very hard. Liqu is based on 10.1 dazzozo for a start.

More:
Rootbox

Posted Image

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Guys come on.. why starting again..why can't you just ignore those kind of posts..

Because people need to learn.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users