3409 replies to this topic

netmanmac

netmanmac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300 U8815-51
  • Twitter:@netmanmac

Hello I am looking for some help. I am getting a message saying "Process system isn't responding do you want to reboot it?" Every time I reboot my phone on this rom. Any ideas?

Just click wait or update to the new update like me since that i dont have that issue.

Sorry for my english is not my native language

wbrambley

wbrambley

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Devices:u8815, u8185, u8951

Just click wait or update to the new update like me since that i dont have that issue.

New update? By Dazzozo?

netmanmac

netmanmac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

New update? By Dazzozo?

Yes update by Dazzozo but he dont give the link I think because wifi tethering is not working yet but I found by a miracle.

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720

Strange that as I tried searching for it in this thread and the search returned nothing. Thanks for your helpful reply mate.

yeah I've found that the search on this forum is pretty poor. Try google and use the details from the thread title and you stand a better chance...

Gabriel94

Gabriel94

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G
Anyone experiencing freezes while playing games? I'm forced to reboot the phone so it unfreezes, that's sad I really like JB but because of that I use CM9, any way to fix that issue?

Proud Owner Of a Motorola Moto G
arzw.jpg

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
  • Devices:Crescent, G300, Y300, Nexus 5
  • Twitter:@Dazzozo

Yes update by Dazzozo but he dont give the link I think because wifi tethering is not working yet but I found by a miracle.

No. I don't give a link because it's not for public use. Something people struggle to grasp, evidenced by the smart who decided to post it in a new goddamn thread which subsequently got deleted. I guess I should try harder to keep it private next time.

It *was* designed to track down a certain issue with a very small group of users with all ics ROMs.

Like my work? Give me rep!

Like my work a lot? Donate! Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!

You're likely to get a quicker response from me on Twitter.

flor90

flor90

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Is there a changelog? Because I'm not using CM.

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Devices:U8815N
Daz is very noob. Just kidding :D

deki032

deki032

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G 300
  • Twitter:@deki032
R1 rulez ...:)TNX Daz..

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

Hi, where are the chat logs? Haven't come across any, didn't know they exist. Thanks.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/358733-irc-channel-huawei-g300-is-being-logged/#entry2079255

pekahk

pekahk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
let me ask you about this issue:
the signal is still there but I am not connected to the GSM network
I checked the issue list but there is no info about this bug (I have two G300 and both have the bug)
http://code.google.c...m10/issues/list
does it mean it is not BIG bug and only few people have the problem and noone will try to take care about it ?
I ask because the bug makes my two G300 useless and I would have to buy another phones.
thank you for any info

wbrambley

wbrambley

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Devices:u8815, u8185, u8951

I checked the issue list but there is no info about this bug (I have two G300 and both have the bug)
does it mean it is not BIG bug and only few people have the problem and noone will try to take care about it ?
I ask because the bug makes my two G300 useless and I would have to buy another phones.
thank you for any info

I did have that issue but it has gone away for done strange reason.
I flashed the joyos (cm7.2 based) then later gone back to this one via nandroid backup. So nothing should have changed at all. But something has. Very confusing. Been about 2 weeks since my last loss of signal.

netmanmac

netmanmac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

No. I don't give a link because it's not for public use. Something people struggle to grasp, evidenced by the smart who decided to post it in a new goddamn thread which subsequently got deleted. I guess I should try harder to keep it private next time.

It *was* designed to track down a certain issue with a very small group of users with all ics ROMs.

Sorry I dont post that link but I apologaize really im sorry... :(

mattia107

mattia107

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
After 1 month of use i have random status bar freezes, don't know if it's a known bug. Thank you

mattia107

mattia107

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
. sorry double post

Edited by mattia107, 26 March 2013 - 12:20 PM.

pampalinixx

pampalinixx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300

thank you for any info

Hello,
I have the same problem - the phone shows GSM network, but no one can call me - I see only missed call. After a day, the GSM network is lost at all. Than I go to network search - the message about searching never ends and I have to restart the phone.
Currently I returned back to CM9.1, where isn't this poblem.

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Hello,
I have the same problem - the phone shows GSM network, but no one can call me - I see only missed call. After a day, the GSM network is lost at all. Than I go to network search - the message about searching never ends and I have to restart the phone.
Currently I returned back to CM9.1, where isn't this poblem.

if you saw missed call then you can receive calls. Did your sd card swap to internal and the ringtone set to silent?

Posted Image

pampalinixx

pampalinixx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300

if you saw missed call then you can receive calls. Did your sd card swap to internal and the ringtone set to silent?

... no, it is not this case. In phone that calls on my phone is no ringtone - after a while it stops as unreachable. If someone immediatelly calls again, than the phone ringing and all seems OK. Maybe some problem with waking-up.
Anyway, after a day the phone lost the GSM signal at all and I have to restart it.

m_kosmos

m_kosmos

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Devices:g300 - u8815 (4.4.3 KitKat)

... no, it is not this case. In phone that calls on my phone is no ringtone - after a while it stops as unreachable. If someone immediatelly calls again, than the phone ringing and all seems OK. Maybe some problem with waking-up.
Anyway, after a day the phone lost the GSM signal at all and I have to restart it.

This week I have also started a bug!
Previously, it was not? ... I think that since there is some bug in the firmware - that this bug is, when a program is something prevents ...
Because up to this point this bug was because the program "Viber" in PLAY MARKET ... I deleted the program - everything was working fine .. But - recent software updates have been in Market, and, I think, a kind of spoils things ... Write ASIC programs installed on your phone. (Have you updated to the new version of gmail? ... (as if we have no similarities in programs, gmail have the same version ... then a bug in it!)) ...

Administrator of the First Belorussian site about space: www.kosmos.of.by

popoyaya

popoyaya

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V, Galaxy S3
^^^ degree in gobbledygook anyone? :o

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users