[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest bilakos10

What's the point of formating your sd card? I dont get it...

I didn't format it and it seems that 10.1 works fine...

My battery stats are:

22Hours+ --> Battery level 20% --> Screen time with full brightness 2H 32Min

Is it good?

Guest Gabriel94

Only issue I have got is this

post-981359-13652633314296_thumb.jpg

post-981359-13652633552891_thumb.jpg

Don't know why it says that

Go to CM File Manager, go to settings and acquire root permission, go to root > system > build.prop, open it with cm text editor or whatever you see ro.product.model=Ascend G300, write any other device that is compatible it the uncompatible apps, reboot and now the app should be compatible with your so called '' product model '' i renamed mine to Desire HD to get gameloft games working and guess what, it works!

Guest Symao96

Issues:

• Bluetooth MAC address is wrong under the 109808 baseband
  • Random Bluetooth oddities, sometimes screws around when turning it off
  • No overclocking on 109808 yet

This Rom has more bugs?

Guest Andymac1969

Been out all day with this ROM:

The Good parts

• Long car journey GPS and phone faultless
  • Phone Calls, faultless
  • Battery Faultless / No real issue on drain
  • No reboots at all
  • Everything I have used seems to work well

The Bad

• It keeps loosing Signal / Network, no idea what causes it as on a long car journey it was fine (see above)
    • No Google Now notifications in the taskbar, only when you pull down the menu from it

That's it really, 99.9% superb, but the signal issue is a real pain in the bum, it can have full 3G signal, and then it will just grey out the signal bars and nothing involving data will work

Andrew

Guest shpibrazz

When battery reach 15%,i've got solid red light stuck until reboot,and few apps stop working like Stereomood...i upgraded via OTA so it might be 'cause of it,will try full wipe.

Guest wbrambley

Has anyone tried this?

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/361532-Use-HSPA:11-in-any-rom

Use HSPA:11 in any rom

It may be just by chance but after flashing the hspa11 I haven't suffered from loss of signal issues.

It could be something else but I think flashing the ril sorted it.

Also made my data speeds a lot better specially in upload.

Edited by wbrambley

Guest Andymac1969

Has anyone tried this?

http://www.modaco.co...A:11-in-any-rom

Use HSPA:11 in any rom

It may be just by chance but after flashing the hspa11 I haven't suffered from loss of signal issues.

It could be something else but I think flashing the ril sorted it.

Also made my data speeds a lot better specially in upload.

I have used that and my mobile is currently sat here with ZERO, NADA, NO, NONE 0% signal :(

post-407498-0-68951300-1365409388_thumb.

Guest Rattonboy

I have used that and my mobile is currently sat here with ZERO, NADA, NO, NONE 0% signal :(

just flashed it. the drop outs have stopped.

Guest Pyntux

Look if your imei is 0/zero... I flashed and imei is 0 :(

Now I'm on B952, restore my imei and flashed again and now is HSPA11, maybe to install now CM10.1?

Edited by Pyntux

Guest wbrambley
Look if your imei is 0/zero... I flashed and imei is 0 :(

Now I'm on B952, restore my imei and flashed again and now is HSPA11, maybe to install now CM10.1?

I had iemi of 0 after first boot too, after a couple of boots it came right. If it doesn't try flashing ROM again.

I'm sure I flashed the ril after the ROM though.

Guest dalyer

Hi to everybody. I need help on two items (not extremely important but i would like to fix them if possible)

A)Telephone number shown on setting/about the phone/status/my phone number is unknown. I know it depends on the sim not having it but i am trying to find a solution (possibly simple) to solve this problem

Any use?

Guest colehole

Anyone recommend an app to back up my imei and if needed restore it? I know there is one but can't remember it or if it works on CM10.1

Edited by colehole

Guest TangerineTractor

Quick update

After running seemingly smoothly. I got a few occasional reboots over the weekend. It was always when doing something, eg changing settings, so I ignored it. Also, seemed to get a bit laggy, taking a while to refresh the screen on wakeup etc.

But the biggest issue was battery drain. With virtually no use, just mail and twitter running, it dropped from 100%to 25% while I was out and about. Wifi was running, and I was on 3g data, as is usual.

I hadn't noticed before, because I hadn't been away from wifi etc for any extended time before yesterday.

Guest wbrambley
I flashed hspa11 on B952 that installed cm10.1 is that OK, or I must flash hspa11 after installing cm10.1?

You can flash it any time according to original thread. It doesn't touch the ROM partitions. It may help to flash the ROM after hspa11 if you have that imei issue persist after several reboots.