Yeah, like that :)

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Devices:U8815N
The new 10.1 update is cool! it has features from the 5.0 Lemon pie! 29fps in GTAIII and 24 in the vice city. Great work, keep up!

wbrambley

wbrambley

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Devices:u8815, u8185, u8951

The new 10.1 update is cool! it has features from the 5.0 Lemon pie! 29fps in GTAIII and 24 in the vice city. Great work, keep up!

Is this another new update not intended for public use?

hippy dave

hippy dave

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Devices:G300, Hudl
Edit: intriguing...

Edited by hippy dave, 01 April 2013 - 12:01 AM.

BerkayCetinkaya

BerkayCetinkaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Does this rom crash in apps a lot ?

AussieExpat

AussieExpat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:Huaweii U8815

Man, you're a talker, lol.
The number at the end of the filename, after the "R" signs the release number of your ROM. the number after "CM" signs the version. CM 9 is based on Android 4.1, CM 10 is based on 4.2. The higher number you see after the R, the newer release you have of that version. R2 is the latest CM ROM based on 4.2.
You can find the known issues on the first page of this topic.

Absolute awesone support, you guys!! Thanks, heaps!!
At first, seeing the delay in response, then the inability to "resolve" the continued cycling, needing to wipe etc etc, I was afraid I'd bricked my phone, or at least wasted heaps of hours (all night session), The automated response emails quite rightly give one the way to resign from the list, but with help and support like this (this and later emails "below" mine before), there's no way I'd do that.

But, for this newbie, I thinking sticking with an R6 might be better than rushing to an R2, and coming back in a few weeks/months than taking further risks, especially when I can have "the necessary / desirable "basics"" in what I've got -- and coming from 2.3.4 on the Huawei Sonic a few days ago, the differences are awesome.

Thanks again!!

popoyaya

popoyaya

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V, Galaxy S3

Absolute awesone support, you guys!! Thanks, heaps!!
At first, seeing the delay in response, then the inability to "resolve" the continued cycling, needing to wipe etc etc, I was afraid I'd bricked my phone, or at least wasted heaps of hours (all night session), The automated response emails quite rightly give one the way to resign from the list, but with help and support like this (this and later emails "below" mine before), there's no way I'd do that.

But, for this newbie, I thinking sticking with an R6 might be better than rushing to an R2, and coming back in a few weeks/months than taking further risks, especially when I can have "the necessary / desirable "basics"" in what I've got -- and coming from 2.3.4 on the Huawei Sonic a few days ago, the differences are awesome.

Thanks again!!

Try them all. When you get used to it, it takes 5 minutes to flash a new rom and get it up and running. I'd recommend the latest and greatest 10.1. A few niggling issues but nothing show-stopping and you get to live "on the edge" ^<_<

Edited by popoyaya, 01 April 2013 - 04:16 AM.

AussieExpat

AussieExpat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Try them all. When you get used to it, it takes 5 minutes to flash a new rom and get it up and running. I'd recommend the latest and greatest 10.1. A few niggling issues but nothing show-stopping and you get to live "on the edge" ^ <_<

Does anyone know about problems with barcode scanner apps? -- I tried my past fave by ZXING TEAM, but had problems with both it and QuckMark -- "duplicating" the image, but nothing in terms of a successful scan

ahatomastarday

ahatomastarday

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Huh? It has features from an OS that doesn't even exist yet? And what update are you talking about anyway?

AussieExpat

AussieExpat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Huh? It has features from an OS that doesn't even exist yet? And what update are you talking about anyway?

I think that person was referring to the update that my phone advised was available to me, after the difficulties i had installing the 4.2.2 ROM, CM10.1, since I've got CM 10 running

Incidentally, the Barcode Scanner was running better under the stock 4.0.3 ROM than under 2.3.6, now it's cactus! (VERY problematic and nonfunctional) with the same problem occurring under both programs.

BUT doesn't installing a new ROM require re-installation of all your programs??

which if you've installed lots of apps (20+) becomes a MAJOR pain!!!

Ironandroid

Ironandroid

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:motog e s3
Hi to everyone. I am asking a question: how to swap sd card . In other cm 10.1 rom i just edited the vold.fstab file exchanging sdcard 0 and 1 and verything worked fine but here it seems that the internal sd is blocked and when swapped the external sd disappears. Any help ?
P.s if the question has been posted already elsewhere please accept my apology but i could not find it

Higgy69

Higgy69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Umm could be an April Fools' but I get a feeling that Dazzozo does have a good sense of humour, so he might have released an update today to cause some ?!? ;)

:D

nsmacd1

nsmacd1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Devices:Vowney (Verne) V5 & G300

Umm could be an April Fools' but I get a feeling that Dazzozo does have a good sense of humour, so he might have released an update today to cause some ?!? ;)

Think it's an April fool, as the next release will be Key Lime Pie (Android K) and not 'Lemon Pie' - The releases are alphabetical. ie -

D onut
E clair
F royo
G ingerbread
H oneycomb
I ce Cream Sandwich (Not Sundae! :) )
J ellybean
K ey Lime Pie

Edited by nsmacd1, 01 April 2013 - 03:05 PM.

Currently using:-

Posted Image

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Think it's an April fool, as the next release will be Key Lime Pie (Android K) and not 'Lemon Pie' - The releases are alphabetical. ie -

D onut
E clair
F royo
G ingerbread
H oneycomb
I ce Cream Sundae
J ellybean
K ey Lime Pie

*Ice cream sandwich

:P

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

blademaster123

blademaster123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Nexus7 , G300 gaming, Parkour, Guitar :D
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Nexus 7
I wonder what they will do for x

"Someone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new"

Albert Einstein

RicardoABCosta

RicardoABCosta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:ZOPO ZP980+
New update on this rom, late today. Stay tuned!

Current device:
ZOPO ZP980+ 

Previous devices:
Huawei G300

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

New update on this rom, late today. Stay tuned!

How do you know :P

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

ZoomG

ZoomG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:peace
  • Devices:...

How do you know :P

1st of april , that's how he knows :P

denzele

denzele

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300- Ascend P1
as long as we don't have to smell pc's.... :D

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Devices:U8815N

Is this another new update not intended for public use?

D onut
E clair
F royo
G ingerbread
H oneycomb
I ce Cream Sundae
J ellybean
K ey Lime Pie

*Ice cream sandwich

:P

Happy April Fools Day! :D (Oh yeah it's Key Lime Pie, :poop: :P)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users