[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

• Please log in to reply
3409 replies to this topic

kosac

kosac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Hey people! The new version still have the problem with signal lost. Is that normal?!

no its not normal.. but i have it to :)
lost signals, random restarts, OpenGL problems, games frozing.. even playeble games after few minutes frozing.. and battery must go out.. but this is problem from R1, R2, R3 .. looks like this cannot be fixed.. :(

Tardelo

Tardelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Hey people! The new version still have the problem with signal lost. Is that normal?!

I still have that problem, and it is very annoying :(

I like this ROM, but with signal loss, it makes no sense to keep it, because I can't do the basic function of the mobile phone.
Regarding the sound, I think that is my opinion, but it is very inadequate. For it is exceedingly high, even with the volume at least. But there it is, this is just personal opinion.

Everything else loved it, and this very fluid, until it seems that I have a nexus 4.

I will come back to this Rom when the signal problem is resolved.

Oh and Congratulations Dazzozo, for the good job :)

Edited by Tardelo, 04 April 2013 - 02:21 PM.

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts
  • Devices:Crescent, G300, Y300, Nexus 5
  • Twitter:@Dazzozo
Right, the probable cause for all your network issues is that you're actually using 109808 RIL libraries. This was initially done as it was deemed the only solution for running CM on 109808 for some very strange networks in Spain.

Since it broke network for more people than it solved, it has been reverted and they'll have to suck it up and find a way to get it to work on 2030 RIL. It "suddenly" broke after a while anyway.

Like my work? Give me rep!

Like my work a lot? Donate! Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!

dakok

dakok

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts
  • Devices:Coolpad F1 8297w
Damn those spaniards!
:)
(no offense, I couldn`t resist it :))

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ZTE v987 China Rom Collection Telekineza.com Coolpad F1 software and stuff Huawei G300 Chinese Cuisine - Roms from far far away
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Right, the probable cause for all your network issues is that you're actually using 109808 RIL libraries. This was initially done as it was deemed the only solution for running CM on 109808 for some very strange networks in Spain.

Since it broke network for more people than it solved, it has been reverted and they'll have to suck it up and find a way to get it to work on 2030 RIL. It "suddenly" broke after a while anyway.

So will be expecting a new version soon? And no, I'm not asking for ETAs, I just don't want to rebase my ROM 'again' so soon :P

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

dakok

dakok

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts
You don`t ask for ETAS!!!

(hit you this time, it`s so sweet :))

Edited by dakok, 04 April 2013 - 01:14 PM.

ZTE v987 China Rom Collection Telekineza.com Coolpad F1 software and stuff Huawei G300 Chinese Cuisine - Roms from far far away

subbrn2

subbrn2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:huawei u8815
dazzozo new version tonight 4.2.3 lol kyan

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Devices:U8815N

So will be expecting a new version soon? And no, I'm not asking for ETAs, I just don't want to rebase my ROM 'again' so soon :P

Spoiler

Spoiler

popoyaya

popoyaya

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V, Galaxy S3
Only 2 days and the hyenas are already baying for more blood! :P :D

kender6

kender6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

How do we know if we are using the 109808 RIL libraries? Is there anything we can do?

Liesse

Liesse

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
Minor thing: Daz would you possibly consider sticking something along these lines in the first post or FAQ / known issues part?:

If you want to use the CM OTA update function, please make sure you are using the clockwork recovery from this thread. This is built alongside CyanogenMod 10.1 sources, and is the only build we can really guarantee that CM OTAs will function correctly on.
Other builds may give you strange errors and not work properly!

I've seen at least three people on the forum post about issues that are probably down to this -- there are probably more. I realise that people love reading these things to the point that it will probably do no good at all, but at least if it is there it might help someone. Or something.

Edited by Liesse, 04 April 2013 - 02:54 PM.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

So will be expecting a new version soon? And no, I'm not asking for ETAs, I just don't want to rebase my ROM 'again' so soon Posted Image

Don't take it the wrong way people, though I am pretty much still asking for ETA's, just in a different way :ph34r:

So nevermind :P

Edited by kyan31, 04 April 2013 - 03:01 PM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

soul_0830

soul_0830

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510 - 0200
With all these issues I forgot to mention that Jetpack Joyride is working greate. Except for a tiny intial lag, tha geame plays really well.

I think this rom has potential to be a greate gaming jellybean 4.2.2 rom.

havent tested any other games

y4ss1n

y4ss1n

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@y4s1nne
after more than 24hrs i havent had any signal loss, and people can still call me (just recieved 2 calls an hour ago or so)

so i guess not everyone has this problem?

subbrn2

subbrn2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
I have this rom to 24 hrs and strong signal and an hour ago when they called me I could not receive the call did a reboot and call again ..

jsevi83

jsevi83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Damn those spaniards!
:)
(no offense, I couldn`t resist it :))

The issue is with operators that use two different networks for 3G. In Spain we have Yoigo, but there are other operators with the same problems in the UK.

Ironandroid

Ironandroid

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:motog e s3

The option should be in settings / developer options / advanced reboot. The option is there for me
J

As i ve written on my post i do not have this option on my settings. Is this because of the overwriting of r2 setting apk on r3 rom ?

subbrn2

subbrn2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

The issue is with operators that use two different networks for 3G. In Spain we have Yoigo, but there are other operators with the same problems in the UK.

i have this problem im from portugal

dakok

dakok

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

So why I loose network with the operator that uses a single network (VIP).
Is this the same culprit as I had problems with GB roms on 2030 bb (loosing network on few rom versions)?

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:All things outdoors , family and phone
  • Devices:zte blade + Huawei Ascend G300

As i ve written on my post i do not have this option on my settings. Is this because of the overwriting of r2 setting apk on r3 rom ?

Sorry IronAndroid I thought you had trouble finding the option. Have you tried to reflash the rom set the option then flash the volume wake patch. Don't know if it works as I haven't tried but its worth a shot. J

Biohazard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users