The End

Guest acer-

Hey Guys

I don’t know if u read my post in some other thread but my Liquid fell from my working table and the screen got cracked

I sent it to the service

But they it will take 2-3 months and 10K

2-3 months because they will have to ship a new screen from another city/country

Also 10K is too much, that is the price my friend bought a new metal in august (2012)

For now I am back to my old Samsung Champ 3303K

I really wanted to contribute something to the community

As I parting gift I will release a few of the roms which I had created (GB Based) but were stopped due to cm9 development

Once I perfect them ;)

Anyone interested in private beta PM me quick (:

( i don't own the video)

Guest guido89

If u consider a full functional rom, yes lens, it was the last chance...or are you still investigating about mobile data (wich is the core of a daily use smartphone) and camera?if that was the case we apology and beg you to post your results...otherwise don t be so undisposing to other that at least kept on trying...we all are happy for your work and thanked you muliple times, but show some respect for the other devs (or sort of, nobody came on earth with full knowledge)

Edited by guido89

Guest guido89

He just want to say that there will never be a chance!

if he coudn't affort it doesn t necessary mean that nobody can. while someone keep on trying there is hope. maybe we'll never afford full ics, but that is 'cause not enough devs had our metal, but there is no point shutting down everyone that show some interest in trying, like he did in all the threads about it. as i said, he has been a great dev, but now he s a little bitchy with other people who put time, energy and resources (not last their own phones) in this work.

If u consider a full functional rom, yes lens, it was the last chance...or are you still investigating about mobile data (wich is the core of a daily use smartphone) and camera?if that was the case we apology and beg you to post your results...otherwise don t be so undisposing to other that at least kept on trying...we all are happy for your work and thanked you muliple times, but show some respect for the other devs (or sort of, nobody came on earth with full knowledge)

Cool down

he (lens) wanted to say that don't abandon hope

somebody will take up development and we u may get a stable Functioning ics/jb rom

Guest digitaldai

CM7 on the Liquid MT is pretty perfect (thxs lens), I have a nexus 7 with cm10.1 on, it isn't that much more amazing really a few nice new touches but also a few annoying problems there too.

Acer I see your point in your footer ....

2) CM7 (High Performance Optimized)

Is this a improved version of CM7? I am running a CM 7.29 that was put up here September last year I think. Is yours available to download?

I have cm7.29 rom and clockworkmod touch 6.0.1 recovery, I pretty much have not changed this set up for 6 months just used it like that, has been perfect.

Guest guido89

Cool down

he (lens) wanted to say that don't abandon hope

somebody will take up development and we u may get a stable Functioning ics/jb rom

you really think so? i don t...ics has been released on 19 oct 2011, in this laps of time only lens had achieve a partially working release of it, others devs who tried had based their selves on his work and abandon the work pretty soon without achieving more function. and there has been very few devs trying...u were one of them, and i respect you for that, but what lens said here is present in other threads, with the same tone...so i think that he meant we never had a chance. i agree with him, and i already said that probably i'll get a new smartphone before we reach anything, but i also think is way more important to thank and encourage people who keep trying, cause maybe someone will reach the goal, and if he won't at least is all experience in developing, wich can be of many help for other future device modding, for other community. if he keep saying there is no hope, no one will ever try again...

Edited by guido89

CM7 on the Liquid MT is pretty perfect (thxs lens), I have a nexus 7 with cm10.1 on, it isn't that much more amazing really a few nice new touches but also a few annoying problems there too.

Acer I see your point in your footer ....

2) CM7 (High Performance Optimized)

Is this a improved version of CM7? I am running a CM 7.29 that was put up here September last year I think. Is yours available to download?

I have cm7.29 rom and clockworkmod touch 6.0.1 recovery, I pretty much have not changed this set up for 6 months just used it like that, has been perfect.

Let me this clear ,

the rom was highly optimized for me

not everybody likes a minimal rom (:

• 2 weeks later...