2) Download and install the Intel Drivers From here:
3) Download and install the Aio tool. ( There will now be 2 shortcuts 1. the actual tool and the other called setup)
4) Now open the tool and make sure you set your phone on usb debugging mode ( found in settings)
5) Open the aio tool (it should now pick up your device)
6) Choose (on aio ) weather it is a 32bit laptop or 64bit laptop.
7) Find root (number 7) click it!
8) Your device should reboot twice
9) Check for root - either see if the superuser app is there all download root checker from the Playstore.
10) Enjoy Root - if this helped please Thumbs up!!!!!