Nexus 4 8Gb and 16Gb are back in stock on Google Play!

Guest coolcatshaft

Guest coolcatshaft

Hi Guys,

just a heads up on those still waiting to get their grubby mitts on the nexus 4. It is now available to order on the play store, with a 1-2 week shipping time for both models.

:D

Guest The Soup Thief

Enjoy! It's a lovely device - I've had quite a different experience of Android over the past few months with this phone

None of the necessity to tinker or find workarounds that I've been used to in the past! on reflection that was part of the fun, in a strange way...

This is just an excellent piece of kit - fun for quite different reasons!

Guest Mr.Clark

ordered on wednesday at 4.30, got the TNT tracking number last night and its out for delivery this morning - finally

Really? Damn!. I ordered fairly late on Wednesday and have a shipping estimate of Feb 13th... :(

Guest geoff1951

Ordered mine on play store last night, got a TNT tracking number about an hour ago.

Did that come by email or did you have to login to Google store to check any update details?

Guest Stuart_f

Did that come by email or did you have to login to Google store to check any update details?

Notification came by email. Device arrived on Fri. Very happy with it so far.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Ordered last Wednesday and yet to receive a shipping notification. I have the same estimate of 13th February as others seem to be getting, but I'm hoping it'll get here way before then!

Guest geoff1951

Last night playstore was still predicting mid -Feb delivery. :(

Got email this morning saying it was with DHL.

Got home to find it had been delivered. :)

Guest TouchyAndalou

I emailed Google tonight asking for an update on the status of my order, and lo and behold, a couple hours later I get my shipping confirmation! Coincidence? Either way, I'm gonna be at work when they come :(

Guest Phil Lee

I ordered one for my wife last Wednesday at 15:44 along with a separate order for a bumper. The bumper was delivered on Friday and the phone was delivered yesterday morning. She's very pleased with the upgrade from her Xperia Ray.

Edited by Phil Lee

Guest TouchyAndalou

Received mine this morning, about 10 minutes before I had to leave for work!

Unfortunately, I didn't realise that my giffgaff sim is one of the older, non-micro ones, so I've got to wait for a new one to arrive before I can start using it proper. That means I'll be stuck with the old banger (ZTE Skate) for a couple days yet. Nightmare.

Ugh, first world problems.

Guest cmberry20

^ Cut my SIM down to size with a pair of kitchen scissors. Works fine! Theres plenty of templates on the net, there's even one on the giffgaff website (i too had a large giffgaff SIM)

Guest JohnnyZTE

Bad News the device as trouble receiving data from number of routers namely my DLS-2780.

Got the phone and the Wi-Fi doesn’t work correctly and apparently a known issue with 4.2.1 so I asked for my money back, very disappointed. Thousands of people suffering with this Wi-Fi issue, it’s a broken QUALCOMM driver they say. They are working on a fix but I am returning. I played with it for a day.

Now im away to cry :-(

Guest cmberry20

Sorry to hear that.

But I had a wierd problem with my Nexus 4 & my router (TPlink). When I first got my phone is didnt/couldnt see my router. It could see my neighbours routers fine. But I disabled the WPA2 protection on the router & the phone picked it up staight away - full signal. I re-enabled WPA2 & the phone was fine, it could now see the router all the time.

Guest JohnnyZTE

Yeap I heard the WiFi fix is coming, in the meantime I sold it to my work mate and he is completely happy he has a great 3 IRL signal he lives in republic of Ireland I have a poor 3 GB signal (OK outside so WiFi is important), I will buy another when the fix is confirmed, couldn't live with faulty WiFi. Amazing phone every other way. So everyday I Google to see if 4.2.2 came out and then I sigh, not today. ;-(

I played with it for 3 days, 360 camera is amazing Google earth, netflix was really clear. aaahhhh I want my nexus back!

Only a matter of time. unless they stop making them.

• 2 weeks later...