Photo

[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
916 replies to this topic

SPARL_

SPARL_

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@@Rattlecan101
@C3CO For the life of me I can't remember how to make the pie controls the stock pink and lime colour, sorry to be a pain but could you instruct me as to how?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Go to Hybrid properties / Interface and set colors for navigation bar as desired. It will be applied to pie, too

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

satanovsyn

satanovsyn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Don't think we have one. Pretty sure that's a CM feature.

Ceco could you implement or make script for me for it? Thanks bro'

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4
I believe removing a app from recents acts in the same way as long press on back button would have done :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
... and is less aggressive, too :)

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4
for the amount of time to actually long press, its quicker to press recents and swipe the app away. :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
... also all apps can be cleared at once using pie while in recent apps. Or by pressing upright button

SPARL_

SPARL_

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Go to Hybrid properties / Interface and set colors for navigation bar as desired. It will be applied to pie, too

Thanks bro :)

satanovsyn

satanovsyn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Or try this.
1) do backup in cwm
2) format sd-ext
3) flash ROM and let it boot.
4) reboot to cwm and restore sd-ext using advanced restore

Result for this = com.android.phone stop work.

But I found solution:

For everybody who is using int2ext script and need to upgrade follow this steps:

1. Download ROM and gapps
2. Unzip rom and unzip int2ext script to different place
3. Place file 40int2ext from /system/etc/init.d/ (of unzipped int2ext script folder) to /system/etc/init.d/ (unzipped ROM)
4. Compress this 2 folders (meta-inf, system) and file boot.img from unzipped ROM to .zip file
5. Boot to CWM
6. Flash your compressed .zip file
7. Flash gapps
8. Reboot to ROM
9. Enjoy :-)

Edited by satanovsyn, 12 February 2013 - 06:51 PM.

satanovsyn

satanovsyn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
:-)

Attached Files

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Isn't it easier to flash script after flashing ROM instead of unzipping, copying script and zipping? Basically, by flashing you get the same final result... Not speaking about correct permissions flashing script sets for 40int2ext

Edited by C3C0, 12 February 2013 - 07:20 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Actually, I still find using such scripts risky especially when upgrading. Simply because dalvik cache is on sd-ext, not on data partition. So when you wipe dalvik cache it won't wipe anything. Cwm doesn't know your dalvik cache is on sdext.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
One thing I think I should let you know. I've just found out "vibrate on touch" doesn't work on keyboard. This is because I messed with the vibrate pattern in the latest build. Just in case you wonder. Probably borked haptic feedback in general...
And sorry for spamming too much :)

SPARL_

SPARL_

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
Keyboard vibration is working fine for me, but haptic is not. So all is not lost :P

satanovsyn

satanovsyn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Isn't it easier to flash script after flashing ROM instead of unzipping, copying script and zipping? Basically, by flashing you get the same final result... Not speaking about correct permissions flashing script sets for 40int2ext

Ceco few times I had problem with it. This is why I'm using manual copying.

aamiel

aamiel

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo : ZTE skate
On the XDA thread for int2ext+ there is a script to properly wipe the dalvik cache.
I posted the link in the PJ thread.

satanovsyn

satanovsyn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
Thank you.

johnny07mdc

johnny07mdc

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Flashing new ROMS
    Technology
  • Devices:zte skate / amb a5 duel sim

One thing I think I should let you know. I've just found out "vibrate on touch" doesn't work on keyboard. This is because I messed with the vibrate pattern in the latest build. Just in case you wonder. Probably borked haptic feedback in general...
And sorry for spamming too much :)

Always happy to read your 'spam' to me and others
they are words of wisdom and useful to know.

gacama

gacama

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Devices:Omnia
I have s2e working like a charm in this rom, flash this in recovery and enjoy

http://www.mediafire...xvxp7vtabsng6zn

Mohamed Atiea

Mohamed Atiea

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
@C3C0 I've setup the env and now I am synchronizing the repo so do you use any IDE for DEV on Linux or just text editors?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users