[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest omegavesko

Just saw the Halo feature on /r/Android. I did expect devs to pick up on something like this, but not this soon.

I guess that's why everyone loves PA. ;)

Guest SPARL_

Wow, this really does look awesome. It's a nice touch, as the notification aspect of PA with pie enabled was with respect, pretty dreadful.

Guest omegavesko

Wow, this really does look awesome. It's a nice touch, as the notification aspect of PA with pie enabled was with respect, pretty dreadful.

Agreed. With something like this, I could actually see myself keeping expanded desktop on all the time, because otherwise I'd just miss all of my notifications unless I checked obsessively every 30 seconds.

Guest Worleck00

Hey guys!

I flashed it two times and both times I wasn't able to use it, because it's lagging really mad. I probably did the flashing right because i did it a lot with my skate. I really like this rom and how it looks like so I hope someone gonna help me ASAP.

Guest plegdroid

morning, let it settle for five minutes or so after flashing to let the media scans ect finish, then you should be good to go. :)

Guest Worleck00

could try constraining background process limit to four in developer options. :)

I don't know anymore. I didn't find developer options only performance settings. In that I changed Processor frequences to stabil 787 MHz, but it's still lagging. Maybe my phone can't take this Custom Rom :/

Guest omegavesko

I don't know anymore. I didn't find developer options only performance settings. In that I changed Processor frequences to stabil 787 MHz, but it's still lagging. Maybe my phone can't take this Custom Rom :/

Overclock it to something over 900MHz if you're okay with slightly worse battery life.

Go to About Phone and tab on Build Number. Then the dev settings should show up.

Guest Mahr Voorhees Manggar

Wow, how pretty cool it is. How does it work?

Edited by Mahr Voorhees Manggar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xander21

Hello,

I have tried to install Google Chrome and it says that my phone doesn't support it.

I am also looking for a free swiftkey similar apps.

Thank you.

Guest talat.masood

I had installed this a week ago and it seems very stable, only things missing are Camera Flash and Bluetooth, is there a chance of fix, in this ROM or any other JB port for Skate.

Guest omegavesko

I had installed this a week ago and it seems very stable, only things missing are Camera Flash and Bluetooth, is there a chance of fix, in this ROM or any other JB port for Skate.

Nope, sorry. Camera flash is definitely not getting fixed (the camera is hacky enough as it is), and Bluetooth itself was 'broken' by Google by introducing a new Bluetooth stack in 4.2.

Guest satanovsyn

Nope, sorry. Camera flash is definitely not getting fixed (the camera is hacky enough as it is), and Bluetooth itself was 'broken' by Google by introducing a new Bluetooth stack in 4.2.

This was said also for HQ youtube and now is working well

Guest omegavesko

This was said also for HQ youtube and now is working well

HQ Youtube was fixed because someone else released an OMX patch allowing the functionality. Our devs just implemented the change.

Edited by omegavesko