How to recover a bricked Blade?

Guest fahad.sagittarius

Guest fahad.sagittarius

My friend's phone got bricked while he was partitioning his Blade. None of the method which are listed in this forum are working. Its not even possible to enter download mode thus phone is not being recognised by windows. Is there any solution for this or the phone is completely dead? If any developer knows hows to recover from here can help!

Edited by fahad.sagittarius

Guest fahad.sagittarius

Phone is not responding at all. For flashing a ROM TPT it should atleast start to read the content from SD Card. But there is No vibration, No android logo, No lights, Nothing. I think files got corrupted while he was trying to create custom size system partition on his device. He was using OSF Flasher for creating the partition. But at about 98% phone got switched off and since then its not working. Phone was not even removed from the cable. I dont know why his phone got dead. Even i use OSF Flasher but i never faced such problem!

Guest fahad.sagittarius

Dell SC said that phone will be replaced with new one for 5000 Rs (approx 60 pounds). Is this a good deal for should he go for some other lastest phone costing about 75 pounds?

Is there any way to make his phone work? I think the problem was with appsboot.mbn or partition_zte.mbn. Any further help?

Guest Pranav Jindal

Dell SC said that phone will be replaced with new one for 5000 Rs (approx 60 pounds). Is this a good deal for should he go for some other lastest phone costing about 75 pounds?

ZTE Blade is a very nice phone for those who own it, but buying it today isn't a good deal. it could be very awesome if it had armv7 processor but an amv6 processor is too old for today.

In India, you can get bunch of phones for Rs.6000 with adequate config., but yeah forget about the support on forums as our blade has.

Or you can search for a second hand phone on olx.in, you might get a good deal over there.

Guest Pranav Jindal

and buddy, ZTE Blade is 99.99% unbrickable. you gotta find out some way to get it back in working condition.

either you battery has gone dead due to some internal short circuit or for some other reason. try changing some other battery or just do whatever you can.

It can't be dead..!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...