[CM9.0] Repack&Port! By Corasaaa

Guest ccorasaaa

Guest ccorasaaa

Hi guys i've create a new rom, a repack-port of the Honor Repack-NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.8 ! The rom is great!

• NO FLICKERING
  • SUPERSMOOTH ANIMATION

But... The touch sensibility is too low and the panorama mode in camera is not working so i'll not release it before i've solved alla bugs!

IF YOU KNOW HOW TELL ME DOWN HERE!

***UPDATE*** (20/03/13)

ONLY FOR DEVELOPERS: http://www.mediafire...s00527cih0fuqd

[flash THE ADRENO LIB http://www.mediafire.com/?6wvw1g4cowc30bd ]

[setting>Performance>DeactivateAll]

[Governor: SmartassV2]

[set Scale Animation to 0.5x]

[bluetooth: Work, need some restart the first time]

[FlightMode: Work, need some restart the fist time]

Edited by ccorasaaa

For the touchscreen sensibility you coold try to use the application "LiquidParts" ...

For the Panorama Mode I remember a guy that changed something like "angle coordinates" , I don't know how to explain what I mean, sorry ... I'll search the topic asap ... done !!!

You may check something also in this topic ...

Guest ccorasaaa

For the touchscreen sensibility you coold try to use the application "LiquidParts" ...

For the Panorama Mode I remember a guy that changed something like "angle coordinates" , I don't know how to explain what I mean, sorry ... I'll search the topic asap ... done !!!

You may check something also in this topic ...

LiquidParts and LiquidParts method desn't work! And for the panorama i've saw this post but i don'tknow how to do it! :(

LiquidParts and LiquidParts method desn't work! And for the panorama i've saw this post but i don'tknow how to do it! :(

mmmm the touchscreen could be a great problem ...

Guest alboz83

Any news for this rom? I don't use cm9 anymore for the flickering issue, but i see that in this rom there isn't flickering. I'm waiting, although in a few days i will get a galaxy nexus!!

Guest ccorasaaa

Any news for this rom? I don't use cm9 anymore for the flickering issue, but i see that in this rom there isn't flickering. I'm waiting, although in a few days i will get a galaxy nexus!!

The community doen't help me...

Guest alboz83

:( Unfortunately the liquid is dying, and the people are changing the phone. I tried to solve the flickering issue from github and i discovered that the problem is in the commits of Sep 13, 2012. I should try to revert commits in this date for to understand what commit cause the flickering, but i have little time.

Guest Ximo F. Verde

i just saw a video of the NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA running on HD2, amazing performance. Considering that the Liquid e doesnt have much worse specs, it should look good. wish i could help but no dev skills here. let us know though if u come up with a solution, there r still a few of us who would be interested. cheers

Guest DethWraith

I think all the people with developer skills have moved on to other phones. I'm certainly no developer, but I would help you if I could, as I'd love to have a better version of CM9 running on my Liquid E. All I can really suggest is getting LiquidParts working, as that is the key to getting the sensitivity working. That being said, I have no idea how to do that.

Guest RomzesRover_R
The touch sensibility is too low

In my opinion If you do repack correctelly then possible problem in your phone, can you test this bug in other's cm9 repack's ?

i've saw this post but i don'tknow how to do it

you need to change some letter's of code in camera app, by the way you can use already fixed apk of camera, here is the link http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/2026693/camera+fix.zip (you need to be rigstered on 4pda) but I think that it's not solution now (need more code cerrecicy)

good luck!, guys from 4pda forum wait your repack and port to see :)

Guest DethWraith

Corasaaa, you should upload the rom somewhere, as is... perhaps someone else would be able to take a look at what you have done and figure out how to fix the remaining issues.

• 1 month later...
Guest ccorasaaa

I've seen jellybean on a Galaxy next(not turbo). It was really smooth. Possible there's nothing to do for our Liquid? T.T

Yes, is possible but i don't know how... The problem for me is the system partition size, i don't know how to change it.

Guest ccorasaaa

someone know if this rom is better than cm9 by 4PDA???

Thanks

In my opinion is faster! But if you dont believe me TEST IT YOURSELF ;)