[CM9.0] Repack&Port! By Corasaaa

Guest ccorasaaa

Guest winlinwcn

Thanks , I would like to try this new rom , but hope you don't mind answering this questions:

How long does it take to boot in seconds? how far It can be overclocked and remain working and stable?

does it work on acer liquid A1 without swap partition ?

Ok I have just installed it, it looks good and fast.

but the camera is little dark,don't know if it is possible to increase the contrast or not

unfortunately the biggest disadvantage of this rom it leaves no free ram for acer liquid A1,

10onuau.jpg

I think it is only good for liquid E .

Edited by winlinwcn

Guest Daimao94

hello guy i have an issue my phone crash when i dll a cm9 theme via playstore and when i resart it....bootloop any ideas please

I have the same problem with every CM9 ROMs (check out other CM9 posts). I'm happy to see I'm not alone. :P

Sorry, I didn't find any solution.

Edited by Daimao94

Guest DethWraith

This is a fantastic rom. It would be nice if a developer would pick this up and use it as a base for future Liquid roms, as I think it has a lot of potential.

Guest Daimao94

hello guy i have an issue my phone crash when i dll a cm9 theme via playstore and when i resart it....bootloop any ideas please

---

I have the same problem with every CM9 ROMs (check out other CM9 posts). I'm happy to see I'm not alone. :P

Sorry, I didn't find any solution.

Do you have a solution for us, please ? :(

CM9 ROMs always bootloop after 10 ~ 15 minutes of use and it everytime bootloops when I try to download something on the Play Store...

Guest ccorasaaa

Thanks , I would like to try this new rom , but hope you don't mind answering this questions:

How long does it take to boot in seconds? how far It can be overclocked and remain working and stable?

does it work on acer liquid A1 without swap partition ?

Ok I have just installed it, it looks good and fast.

but the camera is little dark,don't know if it is possible to increase the contrast or not

unfortunately the biggest disadvantage of this rom it leaves no free ram for acer liquid A1,

10onuau.jpg

I think it is only good for liquid E .

You are right. HTC HD2 has470mb of RAM ;)

Guest ccorasaaa

Hi !

I can't wait the final version !

Just a question, do you think you can add the eap-sim support ?

Thanks

What is it? can you explane? Thanks! ;)

Guest ozymandias999

How can I explain that in english ? ^_^

So according to https://code.google.com/p/seek-for-android/wiki/EapSimAka, EAP-SIM is a mechanism for authentication and session key generation using a GSM authentication algorithm on client and network side.

To make simple, the phone can connect to some wireless network without authentication, the sim card is the authentication protocol.

I try to add this in the wpa_supplicant.conf

network={

ssid="FreeWifi_secure"

key_mgmt=WPA-EAP IEEE8021X

eap=SIM

priority=5

}

but that doesn't work with our phone !

I hope you can understand what I mean ! ;)

• 3 months later...