BEST and STABLE rom for LG L3

Guest intasar

Guest intasar

please am new to android anyone please someone tell me which is the BEST and STABLE rom for my LG L3 and please do tell me how to FLASH a new rom please :(

Edited by intasar

Guest misterff1

please am new to android anyone please someone tell me which is the BEST and STABLE rom for my LG L3 and please do tell me how to FLASH a new rom please :(

There currently is no stable ROM available for this device, because they are all based on the same, not stable, ROM. Most ROMs are almost stable though. The best ROM is something you should decide for yourself. have a look at e400roms.blogspot.com and check the features for every ROM, so you can decide which one is the best for you.

To install a ROM:

- download ROM Manager from the Play Store

- in ROM Manager, select 'flash ClockWorkMod Recovery'

- select your device if the app asks what device you have

- after flashing ClockWorkMod, download the ROM(via mobile) you want to try on you phone and alternatively Gapps(usually ROMs come without the Play Store, Talk, etc. this installs it)

- go to ROM Manager and select 'reboot into recovery', the phone will restart

- when you're in recovery, select 'wipe data', then select 'yes'.

- when you wiped data, select 'wipe cache' and then select yes again.

- after that select 'advanced' and select 'wipe dalvik cache' and 'yes' after that(select 'go back' afterwards, because you have to go to the previous screen for the next step)

- once you have done all these steps, select 'install zip from sd card', then 'install zip form internal sd card' and then search for your download(usually in the downloads map). when you select it click 'yes' again and the ROM will install.(do this same step for Gapps if you have downloaded this too)

- after the process is ready, select 'reboot now' and your new ROM is installed and ready :D

(the controls in ClockWorkMod Recovery are volume up/down to scroll between options and power on/off to select)

It may seem a lot of work, but after a couple of times it will take just 5 minutes, so it's really easy once you know how it works :)

Good luck and have fun!

e400roms.blogspot.com

Edited by misterff1

Guest Angelcho

If you want a clean, fast and (almost) stable rom I'd recommend the official cm9, but if you want those tons of widgets and other modifications the xperia themed or jelly cream

Guest misterff1
thanx a ton buddy :) according to you which rom u find the best ?

I think annobox v1.1 is the best one.. will post it on my blog today.

e400roms.blogspot.com

Guest intasar

I think annobox v1.1 is the best one.. will post it on my blog today.

e400roms.blogspot.com

annobox v1.1 is now posted:

http://e400roms.blog...nnobox-v11.html

thanks a ton buddy :) one last question r there any bugs in the rom ? if yes please can u tell me ? and is the RAM issue solved in that ROM like more ram provided?

Edited by intasar

Guest misterff1

thanks a ton buddy :) one last question r there any bugs in the rom ? if yes please can u tell me ? and is the RAM issue solved in that ROM like more ram provided?

Same bugs as cm9 as far as i know and RAM management is the same as previous version, but you can change the cpu governor to smartassv2 to make it better

Guest intasar

Same bugs as cm9 as far as i know and RAM management is the same as previous version, but you can change the cpu governor to smartassv2 to make it better

thanks again..bought this few days back totally satisfied with the battery life only prblm is the internal phone memory..

Edited by intasar

Guest misterff1

thanks again..bought this few days back totally satisfied with the battery life only prblm is the internal phone memory..

You mean it doesnt show up on a custom rom or is it too little? Btw..can you test my app for my blog? It doesnt show the newest post correctly on my phone..http://e400roms.nazuka.net/e400_ROMs__bld_226777_Ver_2_1c80b5133d630211233f375539e4f654.apk

Guest Swaggzo

My problem again is with the rom (internal storage.) it's filled up already without any app installed on it. All my apps are installed on SD. Please is there any solution?

Guest intasar

My problem again is with the rom (internal storage.) it's filled up already without any app installed on it. All my apps are installed on SD. Please is there any solution?

i too had the same problem..what i did to get some space is installed all the software updates for my phone then ERASED internal memory (1GB) then FACTORY RESET my phone..then i rooted my phone and installed LINK2SD and moved all the apps to SD whenever i installed an app and also DONT FORGET to clear CACHE and DALVIK CACHE which u can clear them through the LINK2SD app ! :)

Guest intasar

and yes UNTICK the "ALLOW AUTOMATIC UPDATE" from PLAY STORE for apps like "VOICE SEARCH" "GOOGLE+" "MESSENGER" as these apps are installed in your internal 150 mb and if you update will eat up more space from 150 mb

Guest Swaggzo

I have rooted the phone. I have Link2sd and even Force2sd. I've moved all my apps to sd. There's no app left in the internal storage but yet, its less than 20mb. Google apps auto update is unchecked already. So you see, i really dont know whats up....

Guest Swaggzo

I have rooted the phone. I have Link2sd and even Force2sd. I've moved all my apps to sd. There's no app left in the internal storage but yet, its less than 20mb. Google apps auto update is unchecked already. So you see, i really dont know whats up....

Guest intasar

try cleaning Dalvik cache and cache via link2sd