150 replies to this topic

yayakuya

yayakuya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia E, HTC Desire VC
Boris, did you ever search the apps that have temp control??? or if there's not, you can use TempMonitor from store. that app will warn you if you get overheated. just set how temp value you want for maximum. that's it....

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:IT Computers Smartphones,Universe, and Artificial Intelligence entity.
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3 E400
  • Twitter:@None

yes, 90 is to late^^
but before my L3 i had the ZTE Blade, that device going up to 50°C during gaming

when your device going to overheat its shutdown like every pc

Are you apsolutely sure that I have nothing to worring anout and no reasson for panic.And my hardware will not be fired damaged or melted?

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:IT Computers Smartphones,Universe, and Artificial Intelligence entity.

Boris, did you ever search the apps that have temp control??? or if there's not, you can use TempMonitor from store. that app will warn you if you get overheated. just set how temp value you want for maximum. that's it....

I have one apsolutely the best all in one it is call Cool Tool System Stats.There I have informations about everything escept for GPU.I can set this app that constantly show me information status including the battery temperature even when I am playing games movies and music CPU frequency,RAM,CPU utilise and etc and etc.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic, 12 March 2013 - 08:31 PM.

yayakuya

yayakuya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia E, HTC Desire VC
all what i have to say to you for your panicky feels;
just don't overclock your phone...!!! it should make you calm down...
i'm using 1Ghz for daily use without worried as like you, because this phone is cheap enough :D
I'd like to say;
Just don't do anything with your phone if you not like disclaimer saying "DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK".

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Can you please try to port this app and upload it for instalation in ZIP in CWM ROM Manager please brother this app Anfo Widget hardware info I want to have it next to the cool tool system stats installed and ready for use.Find it on PlayStore.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic, 12 March 2013 - 08:48 PM.

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

all what i have to say to you for your panicky feels;
just don't overclock your phone...!!! it should make you calm down...
i'm using 1Ghz for daily use without worried as like you, because this phone is cheap enough :D
I'd like to say;
Just don't do anything with your phone if you not like disclaimer saying "DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK".

I want it fast like yours and cooled it enough and live and well.It is still present that battery problem when the phone is turned off and on the charger.Even with 1GHz overclock with swap feature still is there that bootloop problem.Just standing there LG logo.And when I remowe the charger from the phone and battery and return the battery without the charger than is normaly I can turn it on.Will you laughing when your android stop functioning at high tropic temeprature during heavy use.That is not funny for me.So I am not laughing this phone using me and my younger brother and sometime my entire familly you know.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic, 12 March 2013 - 09:04 PM.

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
People now I am realy confused please help me understand all this properly and corectly.What JellyBean is about 4.1 or 4.2 and what Cyanogen Mod 10 or 10.1 for now.I am geting different informations wich one is corect?

Ygreck

Ygreck

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
4.1 = CM10
4.2 = CM10.1

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

4.1 = CM10
4.2 = CM10.1

Please tell me something what I don't know.I knew it and before.So what JellyBean and Cyanogen Mod we will really get 4.1=CM10 or 4.2=CM10.1?Please tell me the real truth about this.

Ygreck

Ygreck

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
Dude!! We don't, point too point! We still don't get kernel 3.x.
But 4.1 - 4.2 use the same driver etc. so 4.2 will arive fast

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Dude!! We don't, point too point! We still don't get kernel 3.x.
But 4.1 - 4.2 use the same driver etc. so 4.2 will arive fast

Wait a minute don't you people didn't say that you get 3.4 kernel from LG E435 and you have to make itwork with CM9 first and now this what is the real truth here you have 3.4 kernel or you don't have it.What is the real truth here?I can't wait to test it I hope that I will not be disapointed.Any way I will let you know about all the bugs what I find there.I want to be a tester of JellyBean.Count on me about this.I want to give my generous and honest contribution as a tester.And don't forget that at the end we will going to need the latest gapps for JellyBean.Use Cool Tool System Stats for hardware testing under JellyBean I will use it.And add the frequencies min 0MHz or 122MHz min and 2GHz max in if it posible smartassV2.1 or V3 and swap RAM Memory of 256 MB - 512 MB swap page file of virtual RAM on internal 1 GB flash drive.Good Luck have nice and be happy in your work.And please don't forget to find and implement solution for important overheating isuse problem in JellyBean.Cool Down Phone feature.Please very nicely with all respect before all.If 4.2 use the same driver as 4.1 that mean 4.2 is not actually the new ROM like we thought that actually mean that 4.2 is nothing but Service Pack for 4.1 ROM.Just like Windows 7 has a service pack 1,Windows Vista has Service Pack 1 and 2,Windows XP has Service Pack 1,2 and 3.Gingerbread has a few its own service pack and ICS has one or two its own service packs.Let me explain for example frst two numbers is a operating system rom and the third is a service pack what we call subversion of the ROM.2.3 Gingerbread is a OS and 6 and 7 is a service pack with the latest security and stability performance patches.Same thing with the ICS and JellyBean.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic, 13 March 2013 - 12:57 PM.

Ygreck

Ygreck

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
is this your first android device?

the lg l3 e430 have a 3.4 kernel, but nobuddy uploaded a system dump, so we have no kernel
the kdz-decrypter don't work... so no way

some devs work an a kernel without e430-dump, but this is very hard
maybe lg release source soon.

so i think we get JB in... 1-2 months? and this will be a very buggy preview

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

is this your first android device?

the lg l3 e430 have a 3.4 kernel, but nobuddy uploaded a system dump, so we have no kernel
the kdz-decrypter don't work... so no way

some devs work an a kernel without e430-dump, but this is very hard
maybe lg release source soon.

so i think we get JB in... 1-2 months? and this will be a very buggy preview

Yes it is my first and what all the kind of the bugs I should expcect?And with how many bugs and what all the kind of the bugs I would have buisnes and dealing.Beter anything than nothing.Someone here should definitly talk with LG about the kernel 3.4 for E400 as soon is posible and ask them very nicely with all respect for help about Optimus L3 E400 3.4 kernel compatibile with ICS,JellyBean and even upgrade kernel for 2.3.6 Gingerbread Stock ROM OS upgrade kernel from 2.6.3.8 to the 3.4 kernel.Is it posible?How stable JellyBean will be?Is it be stable enough to pass the instalation and boot?Because the first version Jellybean 4.1 CM 10 Apha V1 Extreme from Tomek and Dudson on lgswiftl3.tk.I was try that one and at the end instalation got the message instalation aborted.Take care about that isue problem too.And make sure that instalation and boot pass safely without instalation aborted like with first JB CM 10 Alpha V1 Extreme.Good Luck have nice and be happy in your work brothers.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic, 14 March 2013 - 05:17 PM.

gellmar

gellmar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
StanTRC managed to build a kernel for e430 - me downloading now and trying too...

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

StanTRC managed to build a kernel for e430 - me downloading now and trying too...

Good Luck brother have nice and be happy in your work.I am counting and have fate and belive in you about JellyBean ROM and kernel.

ajeeshvijayan

ajeeshvijayan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:LG optimus L3 e400

for e430?

Edited by ajeeshvijayan, 15 March 2013 - 12:32 AM.

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Does Stan has LG Optimus L3.2 E430 device?

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
How it is progresing?How it's going?Is it have anything new?Please forgive me for my curiosity.Because I am not there to see with my own eyes so I have to keep asking in regulary time interval.I simply have to.I can't take waiting so easaly.

viking_kong

viking_kong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3
there's no overheating going on with the L3.nor any other users reported such issue.

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

there's no overheating going on with the L3.nor any other users reported such issue.

We will going to findout this summer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users