Suxsem

Suxsem

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid
  • Twitter:@Suxsem
are you trying to compile this (https://wws.lg.com/g...ALL&search=e430)... right?

੦ ############## ੦ LIQUID
NEXT ROM ੦ ############### ੦

LAST LIQUID NEXT ROM 5 NEWS FROM official Facebook fanpage. CLICK TO OPEN IT!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

੦ ################### ੦ SUXSEM ੦ ################### ੦

ajeeshvijayan

ajeeshvijayan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:LG optimus L3 e400

StanTRC managed to build a kernel for e430 - me downloading now and trying too...

result?

viking_kong

viking_kong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3

We will going to findout this summer.

ahh.so you're referring about temperature you will get this summer?haha.its normal that the phone gets hot when the air temperature is high.i already experieced that so many times.the maximum temp i got was 41 degrees.and its normal i guess.just avoid putting your phone on top of a wooden table.

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:IT Computers Smartphones,Universe, and Artificial Intelligence entity.
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3 E400
  • Twitter:@None
I have one big problem with my LG Optimus L3 E400.Is this JellyBean 4.2 for LG Optimus L3 E400 be supported and added user guests accounts just like in Tablet Android PC?Because my younger brother and I constantly keep fighting and arguing about that because my younger brother constantly shuting down background programs and aplications like internet security,battery savings and System Optimisations and system monitor status.Is this 4.2 will also be added original firewall from JellyBean 4.2?So the only way to stop thouse fights is to completely disable my android LG Optimus L3 E400 by completely formating and erasing Operating System and aplications and datas for the second time so now my LG Optimus L3 E400 is completely empty there is nothing in him but Bootloader(BIOS)and ClockWorkMOD ROM Manager what I did so my LG Optimus L3 E400 is not functioning and waiting for 4.2 Android JellyBean.Please add and User Guests accounts,Internet Security SelfDefence Systems just like in JellyBean 4.2 for Tablet PC and like thouse User Guests accounts in Desktop PC.To preserve and protect my background aplications.User Background Aplications must work only for one user account and other must be completely blank just like when you are installed Operating System just most basic background system proceses and aplications for entire Operating System and all accounts and forbiden ability of shuting down them.So please prevent fightings and arguings betwen two birth brothers.I am asking you very nicely and honestly with all respect before all to help two birth brothers about that serious problem with Android OS and LG Optiimus L3 E400.Can even without OS just with ROM Manager to recharching my battery when it is pluged in Electrical Online sockets?

Edited by Boris Blagojevic, 19 March 2013 - 07:11 PM.

viking_kong

viking_kong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
hey!keep quiet.if you have so many compaliant about L3,better buy for a high end device like S4.remember that our phone is low end.you can't expect much out of it.

yayakuya

yayakuya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia E, HTC Desire VC
lolz... absolutely agree!!!!! :D

ajeeshvijayan

ajeeshvijayan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:LG optimus L3 e400
its low end phone.. am happy that i got ics.. and will get jellybean..

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:IT Computers Smartphones,Universe, and Artificial Intelligence entity.
What I can excpect from 4.2 JellyBean for this LG Optimus L3 E400 model?Is there anything new in compare with the latest nightly ICS CM9 oficiall for our model?Or is everything is the same and no visible diference from 4.2 JellyBean in practible,performance and stability and quality.How it is progresing?What is its status?Where are we now with developing?

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
And I almost forgot please very nicely with all respest please replace stupid Apollo and Google music player with SE Walkman music player with all integrated components like Surround Sound and Visuailser and please also add and integrate and merge Dolby Mobile in Jelly Bean 4.2 ROM.Urgently.

crazybyte

crazybyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus

And I almost forgot please very nicely with all respest please replace stupid Apollo and Google music player with SE Walkman music player with all integrated components like Surround Sound and Visuailser and please also add and integrate and merge Dolby Mobile in Jelly Bean 4.2 ROM.Urgently.

Do it yourself.

Edited by crazybyte, 22 March 2013 - 11:34 PM.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
How CM 10.1 JellyBean 4.2 is progresing.Where are you with 3.4 kernel?What is the 3.4 kernel status?

yayakuya

yayakuya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia E, HTC Desire VC
Shut Up and take my money....!!!! :angry:

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Shut Up and take my money....!!!! :angry:

Hahaha lol very funny my brother I like your sence of humor.Lol

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
Brothers Developers I just want to inform you that I am no longer anymore the owner of LG Optimus L3 E400 Android Machine.Now is my younger brother and he is 16 years old is the proud the owner of this model.Now I have his SAMSUNG Star 3 S5220 phone.And I will change that phone for SAMSUNG Galaxy Y S6310 or LG Optimus L3.2 E430 or maybe with some Microsoft Windows Phone with Memory Card Support.So I am not the tester of the ROMs for LG Optimus L3 E400.Good Luck my borothers with fruther Developing.Have nice and be happy in and with your work.By the way I am 26 years old.I am born December 13.1986.

viking_kong

viking_kong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
thank God!now cm10 thread will be silent. :) :) :) :)

you buy Samsung Galaxy S4!!!

hecatae

hecatae

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts
  • Devices:Moto E
port LG E610 CM10 to E400?

http://get.cm/?device=e610

LG Optimus L5 shares sensors, screen driver is different but the defconfig https://github.com/C...od_m4_defconfig will reveal the similarities.

StanTRC

StanTRC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

LG Optimus L5 shares sensors, screen driver is different but the defconfig https://github.com/C...od_m4_defconfig will reveal the similarities.

Thanks! Perhaps I'll take the adreno drivers and something from device configs.

I looked at the android_device_lge_e610-jellybean, android_device_lge_msm7x27a-common and lge-kernel-p700 repos. They look fine to use for e400.

Edited by StanTRC, 04 April 2013 - 06:03 AM.

DeathArrow

DeathArrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:LG E400

Different boards. You have to rewrite all LG junk in arch/arm/mach-msm/lge.

Edited by DeathArrow, 04 April 2013 - 03:36 PM.

Shubham Gopale

Shubham Gopale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:lge l3
Yes P350 is also booting without 3.x kernel

viking_kong

viking_kong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
i think qualcomm already released jelly bean driver for adreno2xx?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users