* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

f3tus

f3tus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

On 1125 MHz, it works perfectly fine on my Phone. And I don't have any restart yet

Yet. You will have.

Edited by f3tus, 10 June 2013 - 05:21 AM.

Wavenskie

Wavenskie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Yet. You will have.

Yah your right. It happens twice in an hour. So i decided to put it on 1.10GHz, any updates on Kernel 3.0+ ?

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:IT Computers Smartphones,Universe, and Artificial Intelligence entity.
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3 E400
  • Twitter:@None

Yet. You will have.

I have on both 1.12.5 GHz and 1.10 GHz.And only one or two reboot's maximum at 1.07.5 GHz.It seems that is more stable at 1.05 GHz.Remember use only SmartassV2 and avoide performance mode or else you will burn our's SoC chip CPU and GPU.Please stay away from performance mode if you want that our androids to live.What about thermal paste for Android's SoC Chip CPU and GPU.Does anybody try this for Androids just like Thermal Paste for Desktop and Laptop PC CPU and GPU cooling and reducing heat temperature.How is it influence on our's Android Tablet and Smartphone PC hardware health good or bad?Please answer me and tell me the real truth about this matter very seriousely.

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:IT Computers Smartphones,Universe, and Artificial Intelligence entity.

On 1125 MHz, it works perfectly fine on my Phone. And I don't have any restart yet, I got 5034 score on Antutu and I think its Great, also on Nenamark 2, it scores 14.4fps, 13.9fps before when its still on 1GHz.

Me personaly use CPU/RAM Indentifier for this and it is say for this kernel that declared speed is over maximum alowed and it is not apllycable on LG Optimus L3 E400.

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1398910

how about porting this

Toomuch for this model the maximum OC is from 1.05 GHz - 1.07.5 GHz.Everything above causing the constant often reboot.

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Yah your right. It happens twice in an hour. So i decided to put it on 1.10GHz, any updates on Kernel 3.0+ ?

JB CM10 Alpha 2 is delayed since one of the developer have problem with health.So they are slowed by this so we will wait longer than one week for Alpha 2 perview version.This developer can fix the blured white screen and patch drivers and kernels.For now Fixed
-the wifi connection,
-the 3g now works too,
-We have fixed the led buttons too
-some apps now works well.
-the same thing of the @DeathArrow 's ROM

Bugs:
-but you can't use the 2g and the bluethoot
-the same thing of the @DeathArrow 's ROM(but something now work).That the CM 10 developer team for LG Optimus said.That is all I know.And they also have a very bad news for us.
"BAD NEWS: I've to say that the one of us (that isn't on xda) is in the bed from some days(and he have to stay in bed for a long time ); . It's ill and he can't help us... So we've a problem.. I have the apps, @diego88it have the gapps and this one (who is ill) have the patch for the drivers and the kernel and we can't release this ROM soon, Such as I've told... I'm very worried... Please understand us, we're human.... Sorry but I think that is difficult that you'll have the cm10 (alpha 2) for the next week sorry!" :( :( :(

Edited by Boris Blagojevic, 16 June 2013 - 01:42 PM.

Swaggzo

Swaggzo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
I know this ain't part of the topic but I need help .I downloaded a movie (da Vinci code) in Hindi and I want to use the subtitles I downloaded .I'm using mx player but the subtitle don't move according to the video, .please any help?

Aggror

Aggror

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I know this ain't part of the topic but I need help .I downloaded a movie (da Vinci code) in Hindi and I want to use the subtitles I downloaded .I'm using mx player but the subtitle don't move according to the video, .please any help?

then maybe you have downloaded the wrong subtitle..:D try another one.

zombienotdead

zombienotdead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:lg l3 e400

any news for for the cm10

vishalayu

vishalayu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:LG e400
still waiting for cm 10.1.... when ma l3 baby will see 4.2.1 andraaaaaa.... :( :( :(.... very sad...

calvin9

calvin9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:dead lg l3,lg l5 with cm10
i could help for cm10...but only when my l3 debricks ....that one file is needed .."emmcbld.hex"
and also need to know whether our l3 uses emmc or nand .?? o.O
really confuseD...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users