CWM running on OSD?

Guest BlueMoonRising

Guest BlueMoonRising

From the closed FaceBook group which posted the claims to be running the Razr i JB but a different poster, someone who's been a regular on here and seems genuinely legitimate.

post-828563-0-05117700-1360511850_thumb.

Guest Mrtransformer124

recentley i was browsing on a faceboook group and i came across this, a picture of cwm on the xolo x900.. could osmeone confirm this and does this mean we can finally get custom ROMS :D

Guest domenico lamberti

i honestly thought we would have gotten rid of Mr.Blurrycam by now

i mean it looks legit to me, and we can obviously see its CWM , but i cant make anything out

Edited by domenico lamberti

Guest BlueMoonRising

New image showing CM10 about to be installed, no idea if it was successful mind you...

Edit:- sorry, wrong image lol

post-828563-0-46443100-1360513501_thumb.

Edited by BlueMoonRising

you beat me to it starting the thread :D

but honestly.. the folks the Group are being f*king MEAN to share ANYTHING. too bad. I hope atleast that rickywatt is informed about the developments

Guest potatowhale

Huh, I already left the FB group because it looked so much like a troll at first. This on the other hand... much more believable.

Why they haven't shared it already baffles me, but having seen some of the people in the group asking about such easy to solve problems I can understand the worry that they'd be held responsible for a hundred bricks.

Guest Tanay Mondal

you beat me to it starting the thread :D

but honestly.. the folks the Group are being f*king MEAN to share ANYTHING. too bad. I hope atleast that rickywatt is informed about the developments

Why don't you wait? :X

Guest BlueMoonRising

If Ricky and the rest of the guys who gave us root had got this sort of abuse at the start I would have expected them to just quit, so give them a bit of respect until we know anything further.

Guest grizzlyflea

Excuse my scepticism but what if this person just loaded a bunch of HD screenshots And took blurry pictures just to troll us?

Only way for us to believe this is if this person uploads a legitimate video of it in use

Edited by grizzlyflea

@Tanay and all the devs yeah sorry devs for getting excited ... didnt mean any abuse...

(but I literally begged on the FB group .... so .....still doesnt justify the abuse sorry again)

Guest domenico lamberti

sorry from me being so skeptical to, i dont even have a San Diego or X900, buti come here because i like the development on an essentially unhackable device

Guest Simon O

Just looked at the screenshot, he/she has installed a Hercules nightly. Slightly confusing, but if it works, we just need to add Houdini right?

Hercules = Samsung Galaxy S2. It's a screenshot of the updater app so they could have pressed anything listed.

Recovery will be one of the many versions for other phones that don't touch the stock recovery image. Unless the bootloader has been completely unlocked or they have the ability to sign a new recovery with the correct keys, you cannot flash one and have a working phone. Or you'll have a brick.

This is all one massive troll and it's giving false hope to a lot of people. Please prove us wrong.