Emotion UI (With widgets) for G300

Guest PCTechRoss

lol, i just downloaded a stock rom with zte MI faver UI ( still waiting for the huawei one to download)

here is that mad mushrum live wallpaper they use

rename it to .apk (cant upload .apk) install like normal app and apply from live wallpapers

Mushroom3D.rar

most of theses are for ICS only... about 5 were working on 4.2 (cant remember witch, sorry)

here are all the apps, all of them can be installed like any normally app (launcher might need moved to the system if it give problems with widgets)

as i'm really pushed for time at the moment i cant post screenshots of each app and make a nice new thread lol,

these are to be taken as they are, (extract and install like normal app's)

http://www.solidfile...m/d/fe91ca1d3a/

ill take a quick look at huaweis emotion UI next

Guest PCTechRoss

here are all the apps, all of them can be installed like any normally app (launcher might need moved to the system if it give problems with widgets)

as i'm really pushed for time at the moment i cant post screenshots of each app and make a nice new thread lol,

theses are to be taken as they are, (extract and install like normal app's)

http://www.solidfile...m/d/fe91ca1d3a/

ill take a quick look at huaweis emotion UI next

IF you can get EMUI working is it possible to get it on CM10.1?

IF you can get EMUI working is it possible to get it on CM10.1?

probably, if i can get a stock 4.1 huawei rom that uses it

the reason MI favor UI only works with ICS is because this version is made for android 4.0,

could port it to 4.1, but is not worth the hassle, and would be easier to wait for zte to release it on a 4.1 rom lol

Guest PCTechRoss

probably, if i can get a stock 4.1 huawei rom that uses it

the reason MI favor UI only works with ICS is because this version is made for android 4.0, (could port it to 4.1, but is not worth the hassle)

Main one i want to try is the EMUI, hope it works for JB would be great.. Thanks for your effort :)

i have the emotion UI launcher working on CM 10, its quite good... different to all the others as it has no app drawer, like miui

will take a look at the rest later on today if i have time

Guest PCTechRoss

i have the emotion UI launcher working on CM 10, its quite good... different to all the others as it has no app drawer, like miui

look take a look at the rest later on today if i have time

Guest yoyamaster

will take a look at the rest later on today if i have time

Is that the launcher from P1 or D1 ? Because I didn't like that one from P1... I wonder is it the same launcher on D1?