[ROM] Raw MOD JB Jiayu G3 [DISCONTINUED(Until I have more time for it)]

Guest noobzilla

I already install B2.1, the bug that I have found are as below:

1. When you check unknown source and back to the previous screen, the status will back to be uncheck.

2. Have to install google app again due to it cannot connect to the internet both of wifi and 3g

Guest fpm_paolo

Ehm...how long does the reboot after installation take? As stated in the installer it should take "awhile"...but how many minutes? It started it at 9.48 pm GMT+1 (italian time) and I'm still waiting. The phone is stuck on the green JiaYu simbol...I'm installing Raw MOD B2.1 through CWM 5.0.5.5

Take 5 minutes so so

Do you have made full reset after flashing?

Ehm...how long does the reboot after installation take? As stated in the installer it should take "awhile"...but how many minutes? It started it at 9.48 pm GMT+1 (italian time) and I'm still waiting. The phone is stuck on the green JiaYu simbol...I'm installing Raw MOD B2.1 through CWM 5.0.5.5

Fix time is about 13 minutes!

Too long my friend.

"Altitudine" is about 100 meters

The precission value is empty.

p.s.: just read TEMPO DI FIX = fix time

Precisione = precision. It was around 100 metres!!! it's quite IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

LeWa Recovery touch version 1 in english.

@noobzilla

Which recovery is recommended?

5 (less than 10 shure) minutes.

how many minutes? :wacko:

more than 30 minutes? :wacko:

Yes, I've installed Raw Mode using the LeWa Recovery.

Make full wipe/reset, format cache and dalvik cache before flash.

Jolufa, did you use LeWa Recovery 1 in English to install Raw Mode by noobzilla?

Espero se me entienda, hablo español, no inglés. :-)

Edited by Jolufa

Guest fpm_paolo

Well, yes BY NOW...it's 11.30 pm in italy...time to go to bed because I start work at 6.40 am...please: will you help me find a preview of battery mods?

Sense, Gauge, Honeycomb and circle? I don't know how they look...do you think it is possibile to install all? :D

How many battery mods can I choose?

P.s.: it is impossible to use the phone. Apex Launcher crashes and blocks everything. Please noobzilla, let us know something...

I installed your Raw MOD B2.1 with LeWa recovery v1, because CWM 5.5.0.4 doesn't work

Edited by fpm_paolo

Guest fpm_paolo

Tried other launcher? maybe insert a different launcher app in the update zip?

uhm...I'll try tonite. any suggestion? I use GoLauncher which is graphically beautiful...anyway I wish I had a reply from noobzilla...maybe he can suggest what to do.

Just another question: which is the difference between FIRMWARE UPGRADE and DOWNLOAD when using SP FLASH Tool?

Thanks a lot :D

Guest fpm_paolo

I'm trying to install Raw MOD B2.1 with GoLauncher instead of Apex Launcher. If someone encounters the same problem, just delete launcher2.apk from /system/app and put another Launcher.

Guest fpm_paolo

3. format /system from mounts and storage menu

no such voice in LeWa Recovery V1. Or maybe I can't find it. Anyone help please?

Edited by fpm_paolo

Guest noobzilla

notice some recovery confusion i use clockworkmod recovery and it works fine :) just be sure to follow installation instructions :) i realise B2.1 has some bugs but as it says i am spending time now trying to get B3 to be as perfect and bug free as possible possible beta test soon :)

Guest noobzilla

no such voice in LeWa Recovery V1. Or maybe I can't find it. Anyone help please?

i donnt use lewa recovery but if you wipe factory reset and instal it should work :) maybe theres a menu called format or advanced it might be under those

Guest noobzilla

I'm trying to install Raw MOD B2.1 with GoLauncher instead of Apex Launcher. If someone encounters the same problem, just delete launcher2.apk from /system/app and put another Launcher.

sorry but could you explain exactly what problems your having with apex launcher? :)

Guest fpm_paolo

sorry but could you explain exactly what problems your having with apex launcher? :)

sorry man I have just seen your msgs now. When I reboot the phone, I get a message "Apex Launcher stopped abnormally". Anyway now I'm at work and I don't have my phone. I'll write after 1 pm (Italian time).

Which clockwork do you use? Will you please post it here? My CMW 5.5.0.4 didn't work: after the reboot the phone was blocked at JiaYu logo.