PA or AOKP for Ascend G300?

Guest semper fidelis

Guest semper fidelis

Occur when a ParanoidAndroid to run on Huawei G300? ... A version 4.1.2 or CM 4.2 based on Dazzozo's 10.1? ... Or a functional variant AOKP for the same phone? I ask this because most get a version of the Dazzle, (Cyda) or of Baidu, change them a bit, and then put them here and brag that they have done something. I think there are plenty of good options for CM9, 10, Infusion, etc.. Those who want to impress should look like can do more. You should not be upset anyone for this job, even if it's a little critical of some.

Those who have spent a bit of time MODACO have already learned to modify their own ROMs, or customize them. For example, although I never had any link with a ROM here, I modified and customized exactly as I wanted CM10.1 of Dazzle and works perfectly on my G300.

I say this because there are other ROMs that can be developed and that would interest many people. I do not get to do this for me I'm not a developer and do not have time for it, but I wish to test a PA or AOKP good option for G300.

Once again - no one should feel offended.

Thanks for understanding!

I would try porting it, but my laptop has problems editing CM10.1. Something to do with case-sensitivity/insensitivity. If I had Linux, it would be easy as cake, but I don't really want to dual boot.

I would try porting it, but my laptop has problems editing CM10.1. Something to do with case-sensitivity/insensitivity. If I had Linux, it would be easy as cake, but I don't really want to dual boot.

If you have a spare flash drive of a few GB capacity then you could run Linux from it with a read/write partition.

http://www.pendrivelinux.com/

http://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/

http://www.pendrivelinux.com/what-is-persistent-linux/

Guest semper fidelis

Okay! Then I can not wish you only good luck. if you'll need help (if you have), you can contact me. In some lines of code I can help you - not all, but try as far as I'll have time. I have not worked on ParanoidAndroid, but if I know, I'll help you.

Guest unaszplodrmann

Who's Dazzle? DotA hero?

More likely some disco queen from Dance Central 3...

Something to do with case-sensitivity/insensitivity. If I had Linux, it would be easy as cake...

Sorry, but if you don't understand the matter of case sensitivity, I doubt you'd find the process as easy as making cake, which in actuality, can be something of a complex art form. Then again, I suppose you're essentially talking about eating cake, rather than making it.

Edited by unaszplodrmann

Guest mop11123

I don't like to be "that" guy either but, it's kind of true. If you have problems with file naming, don't dream to high in porting something to some phone, you might disappoint yourself.

Edited by mop11123

I don't like to be "that" guy either but, it's kind of true. If you have problems with file naming, don't dream to high in porting something to some phone, you might disappoint yourself.

I did say I would "try". I have a lot of free time so I can afford to mess things up, but you probably start to learn from your mistakes if you keep on trying.

Guest narkoman88

@narkoman88

Can you open new thread for this rom?

P.S. Hvala!

yes, just a little update the rom.

(update uptade shendu base to 2013/02/01, fix the keyboard backlight)

Edited by narkoman88

]this is my test build AOKP CM10-Remix-2.3.4 (Android 4.1.2)

ported from zte blade

bazed ShenduOS

Multilanguage

Russian language default

BUGS:

not working overclock CPU in ROMControl

????

Rom http://www.mediafire.com/?h428hi75le74h9w

Russian screenshots

post-966093-0-38294600-1360700520_thumb.post-966093-0-65548100-1360700531_thumb.post-966093-0-21928300-1360700542_thumb.

test, you can enjoy :)

For me OC control in Rom control works... I can overclock CPU... :)

Guest narkoman88

)

What about wifi freezing,is it just bug for me or somebody else have this problem?

This problem, I do not watch ...

For me OC control in Rom control works... I can overclock CPU... :)

After the restart frequency is the default ...

P.S.A little later, the discussion will move to another topic.

(maybe upload PORT Paranoid Android 3+ (Android 4.2.1) :D )

Edited by narkoman88

Guest semper fidelis

This ROM it works very well and shows as well as it used to. If problems arise in ROM CONTROL, go to build.prop editor/debug.composition.type MGP-and change to GPU. After restart he will disappear FREEZE and problems in CONTROL. I have not yet had time to test everything. It is possible to defend some problems with the cam. I ll come back with a post.

post-1002270-0-19062700-1360753059_thumb

post-1002270-0-47461600-1360753067_thumb

post-1002270-0-66909700-1360753078_thumb

post-1002270-0-63935100-1360753092_thumb

post-1002270-0-67689000-1360753097_thumb

Edited by semper fidelis

Guest narkoman88

This ROM it works very well and shows as well as it used to. If problems arise in ROM CONTROL, go to build.prop editor/debug.composition.type MGP-and change to GPU. After restart he will disappear FREEZE and problems in CONTROL. I have not yet had time to test everything. It is possible to defend some problems with the cam. I ll come back with a post.

write all bugs found, I will try to fix ...