443 replies to this topic

lejkabasz

lejkabasz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend g300
Thx mate, but your solutions (2,3) reffering to Stock.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,144 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

Thx mate, but your solutions (2,3) reffering to Stock.

No - stock ROMs and stock based custom ROMs.

Edited by dalyer, 14 March 2013 - 07:34 PM.

dragonwinglet

dragonwinglet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:G300
jsevi83:

Hi,
could you implement higher frequency option to CPU (or ask kra1o5 to do so?). I just discovered that my g300 is pretty stable on 1267MHz, and that is the highes frequency.
V11 is so great... as every vXY from you :) Thank you!

I *think* that it will not be useful, but I would like to test it. If it is big problem, leave it be, it is not important... :P

Higgy69

Higgy69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Hello,

I have been using this for a few days, but today I noticed that after unplugging USB cable from PC (don't even have to connect, just charging) my ringtones went back to DEFAULT?

I use my own files I have on my SD card. This was a problem on earlier versions of Infusion but was corrected.

Nice work. Thanks.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

jsevi83:

Hi,
could you implement higher frequency option to CPU (or ask kra1o5 to do so?). I just discovered that my g300 is pretty stable on 1267MHz, and that is the highes frequency.
V11 is so great... as every vXY from you :) Thank you!

I *think* that it will not be useful, but I would like to test it. If it is big problem, leave it be, it is not important... :P

I did some testing at different frequencies, and found that my phone was, or at least felt, more responsive at 1.19 than at higher frequencies.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

sedj

sedj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Hello,

I have been using this for a few days, but today I noticed that after unplugging USB cable from PC (don't even have to connect, just charging) my ringtones went back to DEFAULT?

I use my own files I have on my SD card. This was a problem on earlier versions of Infusion but was corrected.

Nice work. Thanks.

Does not do this for me, all is well you must have something left from previous rom. You may need to wipe properly, although for me if it is on the same baseband i just wipe the dalvick cache and all has been good so far.

twrock

twrock

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu G2S & Huawei G300
I further modified the SystemUI.apk I'm using to reduce its size under 1mb. So this file is flashable, and contains a modified version of the Power Toggles icons. The icons are grey when off and blue when on. The battery icons are stock ICS. I flashed after the first boot, so I don't know if it can be put into the rom before flashing that. YMMV, but it works well for me.

Attached File  PwrTogl-blue-stkbatt-SystemUI.zip   967.54KB   27 downloads

Edit: I was doing some testing. I wiped the phone, flashed the rom, and then immediately flashed this blue PowerToggles file prior to the first boot. After that it booted just fine and worked correctly after the boot. So apparently it can be done.

Edited by twrock, 18 March 2013 - 03:24 PM.

Hoggonator

Hoggonator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Devices:G300
Battery life is amazing on v11, I have come from 10.1 only because I get lag build up after a while but the battery life on this is significantly better.

ptoner

ptoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Having issues with this after installing a few browsers... FC's as soon as I open any app at random times. Changing my live wallpaper to default, after browsers for a while in UC/Lightining/Stock browsers. Not updating Caller ID's, sound shifting itself between loud and silent. Starting to get very troublesome.... I am going to install Lightning v5.5 and try it for a while... might do a total clean install with SLIM to see if it helps.

Really frustrating me the last week. cant use it anymore. Anyone have advice?

twrock

twrock

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu G2S & Huawei G300

Having issues with this after installing a few browsers... FC's as soon as I open any app at random times. Changing my live wallpaper to default, after browsers for a while in UC/Lightining/Stock browsers. Not updating Caller ID's, sound shifting itself between loud and silent. Starting to get very troublesome.... I am going to install Lightning v5.5 and try it for a while... might do a total clean install with SLIM to see if it helps.

Really frustrating me the last week. cant use it anymore. Anyone have advice?

Maybe stop installing so many different browsers? ;)
Slim v11 is completely stable for me. I did a full wipe and reinstalled most of my apps from the Market, vs. restoring them from backups. YMMV, but I really like this rom.

ptoner

ptoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
lol, yeah... something went wrong when I started trying browsers..... might do like you say... another clean install and fresh install of apps instead of restoring them all.

denzele

denzele

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300- Ascend P1
ok flashed v11 reboot phone starts with huawei logo and stays there forewer..tried few times..realised there's new kernel on this one -maybe issue?
Anyway is there any big change on v11 from v10?

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,144 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W
The original post in this thread links to the original thread about this ROM on another forum which includes a change log. You may need to translate from Spanish.

dinamo1975

dinamo1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

ok flashed v11 reboot phone starts with huawei logo and stays there forewer..tried few times..realised there's new kernel on this one -maybe issue?
Anyway is there any big change on v11 from v10?

I'm on v10 and i don't have any problems... battery life is good and so on... I made a kit of v10 slightly modified; in that i added all "addons" like: "bravia engine", "volume wake", "Caller ID lag" etc!
The kit is here if you want to install it: http://www.solidfile...m/d/602e2fe46d/
All credit goes to "jsevi83" from htcmania.com (http://www.htcmania....ad.php?t=519072)

Edited by dinamo1975, 27 March 2013 - 06:31 AM.

ptoner

ptoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Sort of figured out that Apex Launcher was causing my issues in v11. Still a few niggly issues that were not present in v10 for me. So might go back to that version and use your kit Dinamo1975.
Thanks.

jsevi83

jsevi83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Apex launcher is what i use and have no issues with it. What other issues you have with v11?

ptoner

ptoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Hi jsevi83, when texting it force closes, when browsing using Lightning+ or Stock it crashes the Live desktop wallpaper I use. V2.3
https://play.google....XRjaExpZ2h0Il0.

When I am using the device and a text is received, sometimes it does not show up in the messages , which is very annoying. The only reason I know that I have received one at all is because I have a specific LED set for my girlfriend in LightFlow. It flashes her colour but when i look, there is no message. Light Flow v3.6.0.

Also, it sometimes force closes when typing into the browser. I am using SwiftKey 4.0.0.106

It was a clean install v11.

Edited by ptoner, 27 March 2013 - 03:22 PM.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Hi jsevi83, when texting it force closes, when browsing using Lightning+ or Stock it crashes the Live desktop wallpaper I use. V2.3
https://play.google....XRjaExpZ2h0Il0.

When I am using the device and a text is received, sometimes it does not show up in the messages , which is very annoying. The only reason I know that I have received one at all is because I have a specific LED set for my girlfriend in LightFlow. It flashes her colour but when i look, there is no message. Light Flow v3.6.0.

Also, it sometimes force closes when typing into the browser. I am using SwiftKey 4.0.0.106

It was a clean install v11.

try ditching the live wallpaper?

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

ptoner

ptoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Still does not explain the odd text message not coming through or the crashes when typing in a browser/text.

Will keep it off and see if it improves anything. I have Apex Launcher off also and it still happens.

EDIT: Update - The issues seem to stem from the WP Clock 2 app. Which is unfortunate as I really do like it. Anyways, installed the latest Apex Launcher and it is working ok. Still the odd crash, nothing major and texts seem to be coming through ok. Speed has also improved, must have been a hungry app.

Any other decent, modern, minimalstic clock widgets?

Edited by ptoner, 29 March 2013 - 10:34 AM.

lejkabasz

lejkabasz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend g300
Very fast and smooth ROM, but Hsdpa not working properly, only Edge.. The package goes and stops. Is there any values in build.prop to change to help in my problem?
I used GB baseband.

Edited by lejkabasz, 30 March 2013 - 11:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users