444 replies to this topic

styrofoam

styrofoam

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Yes it's true, you must click on "direct download link" under the green button, it is ok!

mythb

mythb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G301
  • Twitter:@mythbrk
I have orientation delay. as 2-3 sec, how i can fix that? Or change delay

laurisss

laurisss

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Girls :3
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

From the spanish site linked in the OP, the download link is

DESCARGA: http://www.solidfile...m/d/41a8392e13/

The green download button at that link (but not the direct download link) is an EXE which installs 4 spyware programs and messes with browser homepage settings.

You have to press the "Direct download link" ... 

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition | GPU: AMD R9 270 | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COLLER: Zalman CNPS5X

Garlic84

Garlic84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300

Signature Verify fail….- rooted Huawei G300 ,officially unlocked bootloader , rom B952-slim-v13 Multibaseband

Hi

I have a Huawei g300 and I have rooted it (bootloader was unlocked officially, using code from Huawei) and successfully installed this rom. I was very pleased with it but today all of a sudden after restarting my phone shows following: “Signature Verify Fail! Please update your image to a signature official one. You can remove battery for power down.” I can’t go to the recovery and phone doesn’t charge but I have spare full battery. When pressing down/up volume pink screen appear.Any ideas how to resolve this?

I came across this solution http://www.modaco.co...-upgrade/page-2  where you need to go the Huawei website and download B895 DOWNGRADE.Is this correct procedure ? As I said; I’m rooted and was running mentioned rom.

Also any ideas, how this has happened??!! have never installed any updates/downgrades-I have just restarted the phone!

Thanks for your replies

doveman

doveman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Having a weird problem trying to change SIM here. I'm currently on Tesco (O2) and that works fine and I get full signal bars at home. When I put in a Three SIM, it won't let me disable the WiFi, as when I do it just turns itself back on again, along with Data. I can disable Data by itself but when I disable WiFi it turns both back on again. I also have no signal, or maybe 1 bar.

Is there an incompatibility with this ROM or Phone and Three?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users