Timbones

Timbones

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@timbones

How do you modify the notification toggles?

Swipe the toggles sideways, and click on the "More" button. Press and hold on a button and then drag it over another button to swap them. The top two rows will appear in the notification bar, the bottom row doesn't.

Profiles and screenshot features don't work for me. There's a Profiles app from Huawei that might work; see link in OP.

Edited by Timbones, 23 February 2013 - 12:44 PM.

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:All things outdoors , family and phone
  • Devices:zte blade + Huawei Ascend G300
The screen shot toggle should work you have to keep it pressed for a couple of seconds.
Well it works like that for me. J

Biohazard

mnirun

mnirun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Swipe the toggles sideways, and click on the "More" button. Press and hold on a button and then drag it over another button to swap them. The top two rows will appear in the notification bar, the bottom row doesn't.

Profiles and screenshot features don't work for me. There's a Profiles app from Huawei that might work; see link in OP.

Pofile via toggle notification bar work for me but screenshot it not.

Posted Image

unaszplodrmann

unaszplodrmann

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

B960 does has a couple of fixes though, for example it is the first rom that has external_sd set as the default storage option in the build.prop and it seems to work too.

Thats an edit. The original build.prop was accidentally left in the repack as build.prop~ :lol:

Kill the bee... and ultimately... you'll have nothing to spread on your toast — John Shuttleworth

jsevi83

jsevi83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
I update slim to v9: changed the style of the battery icon in the status bar, added init.d support for those who install Paul's kernel, some build.prop changes and apps updated.

Check the original post here: http://www.htcmania....ad.php?t=519072

mnirun

mnirun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

I update slim to v9: changed the style of the battery icon in the status bar, added init.d support for those who install Paul's kernel, some build.prop changes and apps updated.

Thanks for update ^_^ .

Will try it now.

smweb

smweb

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300

Thank you, was looking forward to this. Just want to know, if you can create a thread here with your ROM (in English).

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
interesting. downloading now. v8 was definitely the fastest my phone has ever run...

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

ptoner

ptoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

I like that v8 battery style, whats it been changed too?

v9 List of changes: - Changed the icon and battery percentage in the status bar (now CyanogenMod style.) - Added some tweaks, including improved volume on the ringer. - Added support for those who install init.d kernel Paul. - Rehabilitated cust partition that is not mounted from v3. - Updated Google applications from B960. - SuperSu updated to the latest version. - Cleaning and build.prop organization. .

Anyone any feedback on v9 yet? So we dont need to "Pimp" to install init.d or flash Pauls Kernel?

Edited by ptoner, 24 February 2013 - 11:17 AM.

jsevi83

jsevi83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
The rom has stock kernel, but if you install Paul's kernel you don't need to "Pimp" to have init.d support. My idea is to make a rom as minimal as possible so users can add what they want to customize it. Initially I didn't post it here since there already were so many good roms in Modaco, and now that there is this thread I don't think it's needed to make a new one. Here is a screenshot with the new battery icon, if you dont like it just replace the file /system/app/SystemUI.apk with the one from v8 (if enough users ask for this I'll make an addon :P).

Posted Image

quaker02

quaker02

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hello. two questions about this rom please, for the people that used both, how does v9 this rom compare with stock+ in terms of responsiveness and smoothness? spent hours yesterday customizing stock+ b960 so don't really want to wipe everything only to find out maybe stock+ was faster and redo everything... also, does it allow for mms to be sent and received without having to enable data?

thank you :)

y4ss1n

y4ss1n

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Twitter:@y4s1nne

hello. two questions about this rom please, for the people that used both, how does v9 this rom compare with stock+ in terms of responsiveness and smoothness? spent hours yesterday customizing stock+ b960 so don't really want to wipe everything only to find out maybe stock+ was faster and redo everything... also, does it allow for mms to be sent and received without having to enable data?

thank you :)

i used slim rom for a few days, now i'm on stock+ b960 since one day

and i find stock+ a little smoother & battery is better also

so i recommend stock+

Edited by y4ss1n, 24 February 2013 - 02:47 PM.

relvas18

relvas18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

The rom has stock kernel, but if you install Paul's kernel you don't need to "Pimp" to have init.d support. My idea is to make a rom as minimal as possible so users can add what they want to customize it. Initially I didn't post it here since there already were so many good roms in Modaco, and now that there is this thread I don't think it's needed to make a new one. Here is a screenshot with the new battery icon, if you dont like it just replace the file /system/app/SystemUI.apk with the one from v8 (if enough users ask for this I'll make an addon :P).

Posted Image

I replace SystemUI.apk and now my phone is always crash

quaker02

quaker02

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i used slim rom for a few days, now i'm on stock+ b960 since one day

and i find stock+ a little smoother & battery is better also

so i recommend stock+

ended up installing it anyway, was pretty surprised of how jerky it was especially when everyone was saying of how fast it is.. not a bad rom from what i gathered but went back to stock+ anyway. thanks :)

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

interesting. downloading now. v8 was definitely the fastest my phone has ever run...

=
v9 not as fast as v8 for me... interesting that apps like opera mobile and falcon on v8 stay loaded indefinitely, but on v9 (and stock+) they close after a while on standby. this is noticeable because the apps take a few seconds to reload, which they don't do on v8. So something has changed on the memory management.

Edited by TangerineTractor, 24 February 2013 - 10:41 PM.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted Image

V8 battery icon please!

jsevi83

jsevi83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Ok, v10 released, I reverted some of the chages in v9: back to v8 battery icon, back to gapps from B952, undo some tweaks. Hope this works better for you.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Ok, v10 released, I reverted some of the chages in v9: back to v8 battery icon, back to gapps from B952, undo some tweaks. Hope this works better for you.

I am never going to get any sleep!

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

I am never going to get any sleep!

that's much better! very fast, overclock with Paul's kernel to 1.19. Apps stay loaded longer, very responsive, very quick. No issues at all.
Nice job! Muchas gracias.

mnirun

mnirun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
I like v9 :)

Works great, no issue found, thanks for great rom !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users