Selling blade to CeX...what do i need to do?

Guest bigmc88

Guest bigmc88

Hi folks, as i'm selling my beloved blade to CeX should i put the original stock rom back on the blade or does it not matter? this leads to my second question, i've currently got a 16gb sd card in there that i'd like to keep, is this possible given that i've flashed a few roms over the last while?

I have bought a phone (one of the many ill-fated ATRIXs that I've had) from CeX and it arrived out of the box with an unlocked boot loader, custom ROM and root. I don't think that they really check for that stuff too much, so long as it looks like it's stock then they don't seem to notice but then that is just my experience with them.

Also as a word of advice, I am still dealing with them regarding the replacement of the atrixes with my Xperia T, I'd get cash and buy something elsewhere with it, my experience of their online customer service is diabolical, it has taken them 4 months to replace a phone that broke within it's warranty period.

Guest bigmc88

I have bought a phone (one of the many ill-fated ATRIXs that I've had) from CeX and it arrived out of the box with an unlocked boot loader, custom ROM and root. I don't think that they really check for that stuff too much, so long as it looks like it's stock then they don't seem to notice but then that is just my experience with them.

Also as a word of advice, I am still dealing with them regarding the replacement of the atrixes with my Xperia T, I'd get cash and buy something elsewhere with it, my experience of their online customer service is diabolical, it has taken them 4 months to replace a phone that broke within it's warranty period.

Cheers for the reply man. Yeah hopefully i'll be able to avoid dealing with them online if they take the phone of my hands in their shop. I'll keep it the way it is and just see if they accept it!

Guest alienist

I tried to sell mine last week - they offered £32 but checked it and wouldn't take it due to the custom rom (they didn't want it when they saw the clockwork recovery).

I want to restore it and try again but can't find a link to the stock rom (all links here seem to be dead: ). It's a GEN 1, Orange UK, OLED if that matters.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...