internet problem

Guest brutos.josef

Guest brutos.josef

Hi, i have a serious problem . the internet was working fine and then it cut .. i can notify that there is exchange of data with the H i con above but it's not green ... when i change the sim card it still doesn't work .. when i change my sim into another phone it works just fine .... the ordinary network works fine and i can call and do everything i want but the internet doesn't .... but when i share the internet on the computer it works fine with my ordinary sim card !!! i tried to restore everything and i had the same problem ... please can anyone help me

Hi, i have a serious problem . the internet was working fine and then it cut .. i can notify that there is exchange of data with the H i con above but it's not green ... when i change the sim card it still doesn't work .. when i change my sim into another phone it works just fine .... the ordinary network works fine and i can call and do everything i want but the internet doesn't .... but when i share the internet on the computer it works fine with my ordinary sim card !!! i tried to restore everything and i had the same problem ... please can anyone help me

The green color comes only when the device has stable internet connection and/or when the device syncs with Google servers

Check if you have enabled background data and auto sync in settings