[Q]Android stock sms app

Guest Gatsem

Hi,

im using cm10.1 at huawei g300 and im missing some feature in stock sms app - maybe it's strange, but i really like it, it's simple and has almost all features which i need. Almost. I have problem with sending sms to a group, i have to write concacts separately, and there is no other way to do this. Here is screen from other (also stock?) sms apk:

http://i794.photobuc...11-01141701.png

and there is a "people" button, after click u can choose from your contacts more than one person.

In my phone it look's like at attached screenshoot - im missing button in place which is marked with red almost-circle. So is it possible to get that "people" button? Something in settings or maybe modded app? I couldn't find anything. And the reason why i don't have that button atm - it's because of CM rom or just google has removed it or...?

Thanks in advance for answers ("Install Go-sms/chomp/handcent." is not the answer - i know that way:>)

Sorry for my english:P

And sorry, if wrong section.

post-1006708-0-78148200-1361361896_thumb

Edited by Gatsem

Guest poludeli_kaktus

Thanks in advance for answers ("Install Go-sms/chomp/handcent." is not the answer - i know that way:>

Maybe that is not the answer but it is... so just install go sms or you can try this one

Edited by poludeli_kaktus

I also prefer GO SMS Pro as a text message handler; it is not too bulky (at the time of writing; just look what happened to the once excellent GO Launcher...) and is easily customisable with either a downloaded theme (lots of free ones available as well as paid downloads for relatively little money if you want) or you can customise with your own backgrounds and colours.

I know it doesn't really address your OP but I thought I would chip in anyway. Perhaps a developer may have the stock SMS app?

Well i know, that Go-sms is really good, i was using it 3 years on my galaxy i5700. But there is a lot of theme-ads/program notifications ("Instal our great Go-Launcher!!") etc.This is annoying -_-

That's why i'd like to use the stock one. Anyway thanks for answers. I just thought that maybe there is more people with the same problem and someone has found solution:)

Edited by Gatsem