Photo

CM-10 MODS COLLECTION[26.5][TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, TRANSPARENT BUBBLE MMS, CENTER CLOCK, BRIGHTNESS SLIDER, AND MORE,,,]

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

styrofoam

styrofoam

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Styrofoam: The first zip has transparent statusbar pulldown and center clock. The second zip has transparent statusbar and pulldown and center clock. So the first zip has black statusbar the second has transparent, as in screenies ;)

Thank you very much!!! It's all good!!! :-)

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Thank you very much!!! It's all good!!! :-)

Thanks for you for support :)

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
Updated!
Check changelog
Center clock should be working now ;D

barbecos

barbecos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Many thank's man, i was looking for the transparent statusbar, it's a charm!

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Many thank's man, i was looking for the transparent statusbar, it's a charm!

Thats the reason why did I learn to hack android, I got fed up to default statusbar, etc.
so i decided to hack them myself. Its easy, really, when you have guide and common sense ;)

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
I will try to add transparent dark apps mod back there when I finish hacking it...
And cm10.1 mods collection is coming too!

adipec

adipec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
please,update your mods

Edited by adipec, 17 March 2013 - 04:22 PM.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

please,update your mods

What do you mean?
Those mods are for latest cm10 by daemond(26/2), so if u are running latest cm10, all mods will work, if cm10.1, those do not work of course
If you mean mods for cm10.1, I will release them soon, but i.e transparent statusbar hack is not avaible anywhere, so I cannot port it yet. Maybe I will try to compile it from source soon.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
I will update mods as soon I can, I do not know are them working without probs in latest release ;D

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts

I will update mods as soon I can, I do not know are them working without probs in latest release ;D

Hopefully a transparent status bar will be possible, I believe some smali files need to be changed. I'll try to help you out if I have some free time :)

Edited by kyan31, 22 March 2013 - 07:20 PM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Hopefully a transparent status bar will be possible, I believe some smali files need to be changed. I'll try to help you out if I have some free time :)

I mean with I will update mods as sooon I can, that I will confirm that those are working fine with latest version of daemond release. I didnt mean, that I am trying to hack transparent statusbar for cm10.1, yet.
Ps. if you need center clock, I have ported to Blade, so you maybe want it? :)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts

I mean with I will update mods as sooon I can, that I will confirm that those are working fine with latest version of daemond release. I didnt mean, that I am trying to hack transparent statusbar for cm10.1, yet.
Ps. if you need center clock, I have ported to Blade, so you maybe want it? Posted Image

If it works for the G300, it would be great. It would be even better if you could tell me what you modified, then I could use it in future ROMs ^_^

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
Yes, it should work on g300 running cm10/cm10.1
And of course it can be ported to any rom.

Just google: cm10.1 center clock, ans take the first xda link.
I cant post link with my blade, not able to paste :( strange

Just dload it, decompile and copy statusbar xml and replace with your rom statusbar.xml

If you get errors, just fix them :D
If you want to port it on cm10, just try it yourself, if u fail, I can help :)

Ps. Remember to thank rodman, he has done the dirty job. We need just to port :)

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
Updated!

Added white clock version of all zips, so i.e white center clock with transparent statusbar is avaible now :)

Remember to reflash zips after you have updated you rom

Edited by peetu20, 23 March 2013 - 03:04 PM.

ziyan

ziyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
I'm using the 4th one, nice one :)

Now, I only miss one thing (hope you can help me): smooth auto brightness transitions, like in PAC roms! I don't understand why developers disable it. It's so ugly when it changes brightness instantly... :wacko:

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
Do you mean brightness slider? Like in touchwiz roms?
Maybe you can explain bit more?

ziyan

ziyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Do you mean brightness slider? Like in touchwiz roms?
Maybe you can explain bit more?

No, I mean the automatic brightness. For example, cover the brightness sensor with your hands, and turn it on. The screen will be dark. Now, let some light reach the sensor - the brightness will change instantly, without any transition or animation.
Do the same with, for example, PAC 4.2 - the brightness change will have a transition. It wont change from 0 to 100% instantly, it will go through every percent in a second I think - so it looks cool. Stock 2.2 did this too, and some CM9 and CM10 (maybe PAC CM10, I don't remember) too.

Alternatively, you can test it with the brightness slider: set it to the lowest value, then to the highest. If you see a transition, not an instant 0 to 100% change, it works.

Edited by ziyan, 26 March 2013 - 02:52 PM.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

No, I mean the automatic brightness. For example, cover the brightness sensor with your hands, and turn it on. The screen will be dark. Now, let some light reach the sensor - the brightness will change instantly, without any transition or animation.
Do the same with, for example, PAC 4.2 - the brightness change will have a transition. It wont change from 0 to 100% instantly, it will go through every percent in a second I think - so it looks cool. Stock 2.2 did this too, and some CM9 and CM10 (maybe PAC CM10, I don't remember) too.

Alternatively, you can test it with the brightness slider: set it to the lowest value, then to the highest. If you see a transition, not an instant 0 to 100% change, it works.

hmm, I dont know, I will take a look to it. But I afraid, I cannot fix it without guide :(

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

hmm, I dont know, I will take a look to it. But I afraid, I cannot fix it without guide :(

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2189383

What do you guys say about this. Is this worth of porting?
And do not ask it for cm10.1, it wont work(yet)
But I am just asking, is there really peoples, who wants this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users