23 replies to this topic

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
so far so good will go through the phone tomorrow. will post some screen shots as well.sorry didn't see italian on there but it must be.will give it at least a weeks worth of use to see it work.

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Attached File  2013.03.04-01.02.51.jpeg   125.19KB   23 downloadsAttached File  2013.03.04-01.04.52.jpeg   139.22KB   29 downloadssome screenshots of the starscreammod 1.6 will do a write up about this ROM for the Grand X today.

Attached Files

Edited by sam tyler, 04 March 2013 - 02:17 PM.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
the ROM is working fine.most of the apks that came with GRAND X i.e. Facebook twitter the games apk(s) etc are not on the ROM(thank god!)i did notice that the lock screen goes back to the green logo lockscreen but only while the ROM is bedding down. no e-mail apk,it has Audio fx settings apk,Alsa Mixer i dont use it as it keeps asking me to update it(i did but it still keeps asking)the launcher is called Nova if you like adw etc you be able to work it out.it also has Halo locker,root explorer,settings extended apk.it also has a clock widget called easy clock widget,but i froze it ( using Ant Tek manager)as i use Simi clock/weather.the battery indicator on the status bar is number/dial affair, Bluetooth works,i haven't tried WiFi yet. but when you go the site,please remember Google translator doesn't always turn it from Russian into English right! don't just give it a go for a few hours,for a ROM to work right,it does need to settle down(i always give a custom ROM at least a week unless it screws up my phone!) a big heads up to rassha for the link to the ROM and secret hero for making it.cheers! maybe we will get a jelly bean ROM one day!

Edited by sam tyler, 04 March 2013 - 02:45 PM.

baisha

baisha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Grand X
HI there,
  • does this StarscreamMod 1.6 rom include Chinese language? Many thanks

Edited by baisha, 30 June 2013 - 02:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users