HELP: Stuck on Intel Inside boot image

Guest King Conrad

Guest King Conrad

Hi, I did a quick search and found nothing that is exactly like what is wrong with my phone.

I rooted my phone using the tools found on here. I think what did this is the boot image changing

Anyway, it just hangs on the Intel Inside logo and does nothing.

# I am able to get on DROIDBOOT

# I am able to get into RECOVERY

But

# I can't find the update file

When I turn the phone on and have USB attached it does ping on the computer and tells me a intel device is connected. But none of the tools work and say that the phone is not connected.

I have tried a lot but hope that someone can help me as I need this phone to keep me sane.

EDIT:

It tells me this in DROIDBOOT:

FASTBOOT INIT...

FASTBOOT ONLINE

FASTBOOT CMD WAITING...

FASTBOOT OFFLINE!

FASTBOOK ONLINE

FASTBOOT CMD WAITING...

Thank you

Edited by King Conrad

Guest codroid

Dont panic, just use fixbrick option in tool, problem solved:)

The tool will say it cannot see device, ignore this, wait a few minutes and the update will start sending.......

Guest King Conrad

I see no FIXBRICK. I tried doing this as I read about it but I cant see it. I see BRICKED but click it and get a empty folder. I downloaded the tool again but the same happened.

Guest King Conrad

Still no joy.

I used a fresh file and used "setup". I downloaded ALL files on the list (12) and then I opened "SanDiego" which I had to close adb.exe to get it to move past the stages needed. Then I pushed "1" and it said it was pushing a file onto the phone.

After this NOTHING happened. I was in "DROIDBOOT" with the blue android guy.At the bottom it is saying "FASTBOOT SMD WAITING..."

It does not reboot like the readme tells me it should.

I may have done something wrong or missed something. If so please let me know :)

Guest King Conrad

Ok guys. I tried but nothing. I think I may be missing something easy here as I drop myself crazy last night (up all night) trying to fix this. I need this phone working by tomorrow or I am in some trouble :)

Guest i am not a hacker

You can take an sd and connect it to the pc to enable you to transfer files.

But you will need a device to do that such as another phone or a micro sd reader

Guest King Conrad

ah ok. Well i have an old blackberry which might work. i am sure i must have one some place to do this. but for now i am trying to fix it without that need. i may try to take it to the orange shop and see if they will fix it. but not sure if they would if they find out i stuck a different rom or something on it. i would not tell them but they might find out somehow.

Guest BlueMoonRising

ah ok. Well i have an old blackberry which might work. i am sure i must have one some place to do this. but for now i am trying to fix it without that need. i may try to take it to the orange shop and see if they will fix it. but not sure if they would if they find out i stuck a different rom or something on it. i would not tell them but they might find out somehow.

If they find out after the fact it wont matter ^_^

Guest shootomanUK

Still no joy.

I used a fresh file and used "setup". I downloaded ALL files on the list (12) and then I opened "SanDiego" which I had to close adb.exe to get it to move past the stages needed. Then I pushed "1" and it said it was pushing a file onto the phone.

After this NOTHING happened. I was in "DROIDBOOT" with the blue android guy.At the bottom it is saying "FASTBOOT SMD WAITING..."

It does not reboot like the readme tells me it should.

I may have done something wrong or missed something. If so please let me know :)

boot into fastboot then open c:\sandiego\tools then click command prompt and then type:

fastboot -i 0x8087 flash update c:\sandiego\tools\xolo\update.zip

(make sure you have the "xolo uppdate.zip" in c:\sandiego\tools\xolo)

then go into recovery on phone and choose the update.zip

when its finished go a full wipe and reboot

done !