• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Uzrbital

Uzrbital

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:ASUS Padfone 2 32 GB
I've tried the TW, WWE and the WWE modaca pre rom, each one gives me the error Installation Aborted straight after Verifying update package. I have wiped data, I have installed the custom recovery and so on and now I'm unable to boot my own phone due to not having anything to boot into.

I bricked my phone yesterday, trying to change my font using Font Changer (Root). I installed a font, made a backup, then rebooted to make it apply. It never rebooted. I went here, installed a custom recovery as well as a few other ROMS, but I'm unable to flash any of them.

zozi

zozi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Try back in original recovery and install the original rom, then try install the costum recoery and Costum Rom...

Uzrbital

Uzrbital

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Try back in original recovery and install the original rom, then try install the costum recoery and Costum Rom...

By original rom, I guess you mean the stock one? But where can I find that?

Edit

Nevermind.

Edited by Uzrbital, 21 February 2013 - 06:23 PM.

Uzrbital

Uzrbital

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Uhh, I can't install the stock firmware. It says Installation Aborted here as well.

Edit

I'm pushing all of the files to /data/media. I have a feeling it won't work then, but I have no other option. When I go into "apply update from external storage" I can't move out of that folder.

Edit

ADB doesn't recognize the phone in fastboot anymore, but it does in recovery.

Edited by Uzrbital, 21 February 2013 - 09:24 PM.

zozi

zozi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Try flash the stock recovery and stock rom. See if you have the drivers corrctly instaled.

Uzrbital

Uzrbital

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Nevermind, it gets recognized. I flashed the stock recovery just now, but it still doesn't allow me to flash it.

zozi

zozi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Maybe be because you are put the zip file in other place

Uzrbital

Uzrbital

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I've done "adb push rom /data/media" with all of the other roms, and I'm flashing there as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users