• Please log in to reply
1227 replies to this topic

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

I have a problem with the alarm in the morning the phone does not ring, only the green LED flashing lights, 1 minute ago silenced me appears. Some solution?
THX

CHeck the ringtone for the alarm - the default one might be silent or missing. I always stick mine on pmlukkake or however you spell it..

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

mariuscioby

mariuscioby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

CHeck the ringtone for the alarm - the default one might be silent or missing. I always stick mine on pmlukkake or however you spell it..

I will try, thx

zex_rad

zex_rad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 U8815
Can someone point to the battery circle mod with fat segments that works with r6... thx

LivArt

LivArt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
It's possible to use Caller ID fix in R6?

CyanogenMod version 11-2013-1221-NIGHTLY-u8815

dmalaquias

dmalaquias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Yes, i'm using and no problems until now and no caller id lag :)

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 & 7 running PAC

It's possible to use Caller ID fix in R6?

Yeah, it should be fine, it is getting some good feedback so I will likely add it to any future Stock+ versions.

wards5150

wards5150

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
Hi all. I have been on stock plus for a while now R3. Can i flash to r6 without any wipes.? Sick of making backups of backups.

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Hi all. I have been on stock plus for a while now R3. Can i flash to r6 without any wipes.? Sick of making backups of backups.

Worked for me no issues. Just wipe caches

Posted Image

irishpancake

irishpancake

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy SIII GT-I9300
Can I ask about a little niggle thingy....no impact!!!

I flashed this ROM straight after OTA ICS upgrade, and did all wipes, etc before flashing it.

All is fine, except I had one instance of Storage swap, it was confusing, as I am using the Link2Int, but easily solved, and I don't think it's ROM related.

So, When I go to Settings/About/Operator and country info, I get this:

Posted Image

My provider is not Vodafone, never has been, from day 1. I network unlocked straight away. That was on the Stock GB ROM of course, cos you gotta be on Stock to Unlock!! [poetry :) ]

It is Tesco Mobile, MVNO in Ireland using O2 Network.

So, any ideas, it does not impact on anything, AFAIK!!!!

Now got Galaxy S III I9300 ...and Momo11 Bird Tablet running Christian Troy CM9....the wife has an Ascend g300 running?? Stock+ R6 from Cyda!!

Get Dropbox....Please click and get 2GB free plus 250Mb for referral...Dropbox is useful

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:All things outdoors , family and phone
  • Devices:zte blade + Huawei Ascend G300
Could be worse . You could be a Chinese unicorn.
Does no harm , all dependant on what version of ics is you're base.

Attached Files

Biohazard

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

My provider is not Vodafone

No, but the B960 rom that this is based off was a Vodafone rom. It makes no difference at all to the rom itself. I planned to remove it but never actually got around to it. Just ignore it if you can.

irishpancake

irishpancake

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy SIII GT-I9300

No, but the B960 rom that this is based off was a Vodafone rom. It makes no difference at all to the rom itself. I planned to remove it but never actually got around to it. Just ignore it if you can.

No probs man.... all is OK.... :D

waiting patiently for your next version...

this one will be hard to better... thanx

Now got Galaxy S III I9300 ...and Momo11 Bird Tablet running Christian Troy CM9....the wife has an Ascend g300 running?? Stock+ R6 from Cyda!!

Get Dropbox....Please click and get 2GB free plus 250Mb for referral...Dropbox is useful

wouterbeer

wouterbeer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Devices:G300
Hi Cyda, the battery icon with this ROM does not flicker anymore when connected to charger (before it would flicker between 'battery icon' and percentage). Will the addon you included in the OP ("Restore stock battery icon") fix this, or is this something else?

wards5150

wards5150

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Worked for me no issues. Just wipe caches

Cheers Frodo. Worked a treat. TV catchup wrks now too. Bonus.

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Cheers Frodo. Worked a treat. TV catchup wrks now too. Bonus.

Nice one ;)

Posted Image

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Hi Cyda, the battery icon with this ROM does not flicker anymore when connected to charger (before it would flicker between 'battery icon' and percentage). Will the addon you included in the OP ("Restore stock battery icon") fix this, or is this something else?

It's because of the differences between the original circle modded systemui.apk and the newer cm toggles & circle mod systemui.apk. The earlier simpler version had an animated charge which I couldn't get right in the later version. I would prefer the animated version myself but not at the cost of the cm toggles. When I get some free time (which seems to be in short supply at present) I'll have a play to see if I can re-add the anim and if so I'll add it back to future versions.

Whilst I'm here and on the subject of future versions, for those wondering about updates, I'm not sure when the next will be because of the little time I have spare at the moment plus the rom is pretty much feature complete in that it does what I wanted it to do, and with that in mind I don't want to bloat the rom just for the sake of updated version numbers.

Edited by Cyda, 15 March 2013 - 02:59 PM.

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

No probs man.... all is OK.... :D

waiting patiently for your next version...

this one will be hard to better... thanx

If you flash Tillaz caller I'd fix then as it uses his infusion as a base this problem with vodafone/ unicom goes away.
As an added bonus you also get more games compatible on play as you get the HTC finger print aswell. Think so anyway looking at the build prop. Not tried it yet. J

Biohazard

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
I'd like to say thank you to Timbones and dalyer for their donations. These donations are also a little special because they are the first donations I've received for my android stuff. Many thanks, I appreciate it. :)

If you flash Tillaz caller I'd fix then as it uses his infusion as a base this problem with vodafone/ unicom goes away.
As an added bonus you also get more games compatible on play as you get the HTC finger print aswell. Think so anyway looking at the build prop. Not tried it yet. J

I think that only applies to the early version you flashed which had a build.prop in it. I think the build.prop was removed from the llatest version.

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
I have the old version on my sd card then was unaware of a new version cheers. Of to look.:ph34r:

Biohazard

JackRackham

JackRackham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Whilst I'm here and on the subject of future versions, for those wondering about updates, I'm not sure when the next will be because of the little time I have spare at the moment plus the rom is pretty much feature complete in that it does what I wanted it to do, and with that in mind I don't want to bloat the rom just for the sake of updated version numbers.

Well man, take your time, you surely deserve it! :)
Thanks for the ride!
--
JackRackham

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users