1230 replies to this topic

Smiff2

Smiff2

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Devices:Blade, U8510, G300
found one kind of bad problem, which i'm guessing is probably a stock bug?
it doesn't connect to foreign network for roaming automatically, either needs selecting manually and/or a reboot.
when returning to home network, def. needs a reboot, otherwise it can't connect (Even) if selected manually.
this was giffgaff uk trying to roam in spain btw.
didn't use to be a problem on GB roms.

Edited by Smiff2, 07 September 2013 - 03:57 PM.

que0x

que0x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
such a perfect rom ! many thanks to Cyda.

excellent performance, battery life, and stability.

gonna stick with this rom for a while.

doveman

doveman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

The in-built call recording function works well but having to enable it for each call doesn't work so well, as it can't be turned on at the start or whilst the other end is ringing, only once they've answered, so I'm trying to look at the phone and bring up the menu to activate it whilst the other end is going "Hello, is anyone there" ;)

Is there any way to make it record by default all calls, to avoid this problem?

Feahnor

Feahnor

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade S, Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@jmphotos
Now i'm changing to a nexus 4 i'd like to thank you for your amazing work, it's been a pleasure using your rom.

drama20050202

drama20050202

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

bootanimation over 1 hour after flash :-s all wipes..ideas?:-s

after over an hour it's ok , but it's that normal? 

Edited by drama20050202, 06 October 2013 - 11:31 PM.

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 & 7 running PAC

No, that's not normal. I've never seen this rom take that long to boot or ever heard a report of it that I can recall. If all is ok now then don't worry about it too much but it sounds as if something went wrong during the flash.

smweb

smweb

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300

Not normal. Max 5 mins for me. Restore the nandroid backup then re-do the steps mentioned in the first post and install the ROM

drama20050202

drama20050202

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

No, that's not normal. I've never seen this rom take that long to boot or ever heard a report of it that I can recall. If all is ok now then don't worry about it too much but it sounds as if something went wrong during the flash.

After 1 day , some font artifacts , and no-frills CPU is not present..i will fash it again :P

cutcutcut

cutcutcut

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
So a couple of noobish questions, I've tried searching the thread but I couldn't find the answer. I'm looking at using this rom, hopefully installing in the next week or so. Does Huawei All backup app work in this rom ok? And is there a way of using the Huawei toggles at all? I'd prefer to stay using those toggles.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts

I just searched the thread (using the "this topic" search near the top right of the page) for "backup" and "toggles" and found info that may be of interest to you.

Edited by dalyer, 15 October 2013 - 10:26 PM.

Desmond2708

Desmond2708

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I also had the issue of this taking an hour to boot the first time after installing(well, i pulled the battery after 20+ mins). This was with using CWM version 6.0.3.6 I think. I then flashed with the latest TWRP and repeated the install procedure and everything went perfectly. <5 min bootup time.

SparkTheDark

SparkTheDark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Hi all,

Decided to flash the SlimBean JB ROM but wanted to switch back to Stock+; as to my other thread, Stock+ doesn't want to install correctly. I can install other ICS ROM's without issue just not Stock+.

Has anyone got any ideas?

ukimann

ukimann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Everything works great except widgets don't refresh at all. Clock, weather, calendar, gmail, flipboard...they work for a little while and than just stop refreshing and all I can do is reboot the phone.:(

d.b.cooper

d.b.cooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello.

Why aptoide doesn't work,we need to change something?

woychan

woychan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300

try installing previous version of aptoide.i had same problem with moto droid pro few day ago.

since yesterday im back to g300,and i have wifi problem-it connects but somtimes it just stops to work

doveman

doveman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Somehow I've ended up in a situation where incoming text messages don't play a sound, only vibrate (and then not very loud/strong) and incoming phone calls only vibrate for about 5-6 times before it starts to ring, by which time it's about to go to voicemail. I guess I'll have to reflash at some point, once I work out a plan to restore all my apps, etc afterwards.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts

incoming phone calls only vibrate for about 5-6 times before it starts to ring, by which time it's about to go to voicemail.

Whatever about the behaviour the number of rings before going to voicemail should be configurable via your carrier.

doveman

doveman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Whatever about the behaviour the number of rings before going to voicemail should be configurable via your carrier.

Maybe it is but it's not going to voicemail particularly early, it's just that the phone isn't ringing as it used to, until after about 8 vibrates, so I don't notice incoming calls until it's too late.

viggen66

viggen66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

I'm having the same problem, after I install the rom it won't boot at all, it simply shows the animation logo and nothing more

viggen66

viggen66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Finally I was able to install this rom, however is it possible to add the flashlight on the toogles, that's something really missing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users