Photo

[ROM] [CM10.1+AOKP+PA3] Root Box for ZTE Blade (Updated 17/9/13)

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

Bloopix

Bloopix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Bloopix
Hello,

Settings are very small.. Is it possible to change that? :)

Edited by Bloopix, 06 June 2013 - 03:44 PM.

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Hello,

Settings are very small.. Is it possible to change that? :)

yes sure, go in settings > Hybrid properties > click on paranoid android settings (top part) > apps > wait for all the apps to load. Then from the list, search for 'settings', click on settings: in size choose a higher value (up to 240) and in layout select 1. 360p - (if you can't see this menu, put your phone in landscape)

Bloopix

Bloopix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

yes sure, go in settings > Hybrid properties > click on paranoid android settings (top part) > apps > wait for all the apps to load. Then from the list, search for 'settings', click on settings: in size choose a higher value (up to 240) and in layout select 1. 360p - (if you can't see this menu, put your phone in landscape)

Thank you !!!! :D

I have another problem: when connect my Blade on USB or juste recharge the battery, it's not recharging, i've to move the charger. But in the Recovery, if I connect my Blade and i mount USB it's wordking immediatly. With an other rom it's working too. O_o

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Thank you !!!! :D

I have another problem: when connect my Blade on USB or juste recharge the battery, it's not recharging, i've to move the charger. But in the Recovery, if I connect my Blade and i mount USB it's wordking immediatly. With an other rom it's working too. O_o

go in settings > Advanced > & make sure USB Charging setting is ON.

Bloopix

Bloopix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

go in settings > Advanced > & make sure USB Charging setting is ON.

It's not just with USB Charging, it's with "normal charging" too.

EDIT: I've understood ! It's because the charging animation isn't in continu, but it's working. :) Sorry ^^ And great thanks for your work. :)

Edited by Bloopix, 06 June 2013 - 04:49 PM.

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Is bluetooth working correctly?
Im having trouble connecting to my tablet (Tablet Talk) and to the car bluetooth.

Most of the times i cant really connect, sometimes i reboot the phone and i can connect, but i disconnect and try to reconnect again it wont work..

try today's build and report back pls, would appreciate feedback.

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
new build up:
Changelog:

ROM: v22.4.0 (9 JUN 2013)
http://goo.im/devs/z....0_20130609.zip
MIRROR: https://hotfile.com/...130609.zip.html

Fixed keyboard "set up input methods" fc
Fixed paranoid preferences portrait mode scaling
Kernel: Frame buffer: trim memory size (credit plaguedbypenguins)
Option to adjust pie angles
Fixed Pie & Tablet Date View
Pac in Black bug fixes
Added music tile
Trebuchet: Add pinch to enable expanded desktop feature
Add alternate signal layout

Edited by zeelog, 09 June 2013 - 01:47 PM.

smustafasms

smustafasms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:android , computers , cricket .
  • Devices:zte blade
  • Twitter:@owlstone1016
the only thing which keep me from this rom is
its ram cumsmption. can anybody ll do anythin in
this regards ? otherwise it s best rom

Lister Of Smeg

Lister Of Smeg

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (San Fran)
Hi ZeeLog,

You asked for feedback, and boy are you gonna get it!!! (feed back that is... ;) lol)....

Now this may or may not be related to the ROM itself, or down to a configuration with my setup. But all was running reasonabally well (on the slow hardware, that is... ZTE Blade).... However since this last update I've noticed the following differences, that may just apply to myself...

1) The phone overall seems/feels an AWFUL lot slower.. to the point its barely usable at present. I've deleted the Cache and Davlik after noticing such change, in case its something to do with the settings... But no change... (not tried re-flashing ROM yet).

2) I've lost the Status Bar at the top of the screen, where the time is.. At the moment, cannot find a way to bring it back...

3) (Im sure there was one, but cant remember what at present).

It maybe just me, as I cant imagine too much backend has changed enough to slow it right down. And the fact it took me several attempts for the ZTE Blade to even read my SD Card at first in CWM... Not sure why all of a sudden.

But thats what Ive noticed so far...

Cheers, Lister

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Hi ZeeLog,

You asked for feedback, and boy are you gonna get it!!! (feed back that is... ;) lol)....

Now this may or may not be related to the ROM itself, or down to a configuration with my setup. But all was running reasonabally well (on the slow hardware, that is... ZTE Blade).... However since this last update I've noticed the following differences, that may just apply to myself...

1) The phone overall seems/feels an AWFUL lot slower.. to the point its barely usable at present. I've deleted the Cache and Davlik after noticing such change, in case its something to do with the settings... But no change... (not tried re-flashing ROM yet).

2) I've lost the Status Bar at the top of the screen, where the time is.. At the moment, cannot find a way to bring it back...

3) (Im sure there was one, but cant remember what at present).

It maybe just me, as I cant imagine too much backend has changed enough to slow it right down. And the fact it took me several attempts for the ZTE Blade to even read my SD Card at first in CWM... Not sure why all of a sudden.

But thats what Ive noticed so far...

Cheers, Lister

well, best bet would be a full wipe, including format boot, though I can't see how sdcard in cwm has anything to do with the rom...as for feedback I meant for bluetooth connectivity :P anyhow, I flashed the same rom couple of times on different phones and couldn't reproduce the above problems :huh: keep us posted..

Lister Of Smeg

Lister Of Smeg

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts
Hi ZeeLog,

I had a feeling you was gonna say a full wipe.... (Nooooooooooooooooooooo....... :( Jus as I get the phone setup as I like...) lol

I'm gonna try installing the ROM over the top of itself first, just in case it's a quick-fix solve.... and shall come back and let ya know how that went...

As for the SD Card. I was trying to install the ROM from the SD Card, as per norm.. But had problems getting the ROM onto the SD Card in the first place. As select Mass Storage always seems to take about a billion years for the link to establish only for it to cut out about 15% into transfer. All my Card Readers cannot support SDHC (despite them saying they do). So I copied it onto my big card reader (with HDD support) and it was after taking it out from here, when I entered CWM... about 4x times or so it said "Could not mount SD Card" until I cleaned up all the connectors... ;) lol

Anyway, I shall try re-flashing the ROM over itself and letting you know...

Funny as after posting the above message I saw the Status bar come back for the first time in a day since flashing it... But now its gone again... And it takes so long to load anything... :( lol

Back in a sec ;) lol

Lister

rikard0__

rikard0__

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:HUAWEI G300
hi, i cant instal this rom when in installation i hav a error in status7 and is aborted!:( can someone helps fix this error plz!?

pratiksadhu

pratiksadhu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Dell xcd35
Hello Bro...

You did a gr8 job making the rom...
having lots of functionality... and lots of other fun stuffs..
but it still can be improved...

Known Bugs :

Bluetooth search doesn't start while sending data.

Will be very thankful if you fix this bug...

Thanks... :)

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

hi, i cant instal this rom when in installation i hav a error in status7 and is aborted! :( can someone helps fix this error plz!?

this is for zte blade, just in case you're trying this on another device ;) if you have blade, then make sure your system partition is at least 160mb. if you're not familiar with partitions, tpts etc, I suggest you search the forum for detailed instructions..

Hello Bro...

You did a gr8 job making the rom...
having lots of functionality... and lots of other fun stuffs..
but it still can be improved...

Known Bugs :

Bluetooth search doesn't start while sending data.

Will be very thankful if you fix this bug...

Thanks... :)

thanks, but what exactly do you mean by Bluetooth search doesn't start while sending data ?? are you on the last update ? since with the last update there has been some changes and on mine Bluetooth search, file transfer never failed (without restarting, airplane method etc etc) - would be nice if someone else can confirm

rikard0__

rikard0__

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:HUAWEI G300

this is for zte blade, just in case you're trying this on another device ;) if you have blade, then make sure your system partition is at least 160mb. if you're not familiar with partitions, tpts etc, I suggest you search the forum for detailed instructions..

thanks, but what exactly do you mean by Bluetooth search doesn't start while sending data ?? are you on the last update ? since with the last update there has been some changes and on mine Bluetooth search, file transfer never failed (without restarting, airplane method etc etc) - would be nice if someone else can confirm

Hi thanks for your reply i try instal this rom in HUAWEI G300 can i put this rom in mi phone!?

thanks a lot..

Peace..

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Hi thanks for your reply i try instal this rom in HUAWEI G300 can i put this rom in mi phone!?

thanks a lot..

Peace..

no, this is for zte blade only

Mr.Edison.Dragon

Mr.Edison.Dragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:v880
could you tell me how to link sd-ext in 4.2 rom.thanks so much.

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

could you tell me how to link sd-ext in 4.2 rom.thanks so much.

try following this tutorial: link

Lister Of Smeg

Lister Of Smeg

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts
Hi ZeeLog,

Just to let you know, I ended up wiping my phone and re-installing from scratch as it just got way to slow... I did do a re-flash over the top originally and all started to behave better... But soon went back to super sluggish....

So I bit the bullet and wiped my phone to reflash from scratch. Phone seems to be a lot faster again, purely due to very basic App install at mo, only Google Apps. However Ive noticed the phone is rebooting a fair bit under this ROM, which didnt seem to do in older ROMs...??

It maybe my hardware/phone, however just wondered if yourself or anyone else experiencing similar issues as what Ive listed above...

Thanks, Lister

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Hi ZeeLog,

Just to let you know, I ended up wiping my phone and re-installing from scratch as it just got way to slow... I did do a re-flash over the top originally and all started to behave better... But soon went back to super sluggish....

So I bit the bullet and wiped my phone to reflash from scratch. Phone seems to be a lot faster again, purely due to very basic App install at mo, only Google Apps. However Ive noticed the phone is rebooting a fair bit under this ROM, which didnt seem to do in older ROMs...??

It maybe my hardware/phone, however just wondered if yourself or anyone else experiencing similar issues as what Ive listed above...

Thanks, Lister

yes, same here, noticed a couple of random reboots with the last build, anyhow i'm working on a new build right now - hopefully will improve things a bit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users