Looking for flashable version of CM/Infusion notification toggles, does it exist?

Guest kupp

As the title says, I'd like to use the toggles in either of these roms on other roms, but can't find them anywhere. Best I can do is what's available in the play store and those are far from optimal, google searches didn't help. Is there a place where I can make these available, the same way I found CM's file manager apk? Or some tutorial that explains how to extract them from the said roms? Thanks

Since I found a downloadable CM filme manager .apk, figured there'd be something along those lines for the toggles as well... fair enough.

There is no apk for the toggles, the toggles are actually integrated into the system apks (systemui and framework-res).

Guest raverrr

You might be able to pull the systemUI.apk,framework-res.apk and framework-res-hwext.apk from infusion and use them in another stock ROM. But this would also change other things. Best bet is to make a backup and try. There are plenty of guides on making a flashable zip.

Good luck

You might be able to pull the systemUI.apk,framework-res.apk and framework-res-hwext.apk from infusion and use them in another stock ROM. But this would also change other things. Best bet is to make a backup and try. There are plenty of guides on making a flashable zip.

Good luck

Yeah, that probably would work. Make sure you are pulling the files from the same version of ROM, such as B952. You should never copy files from a different version, for example B944 to B952.

I don't know if this is what your looking for, but here's the notifications tool from the Huawei P1: http://www.mediafire...b7w0k314a4c6t5q - flashable CWM zip, found via Slim ROM thread.

Should be fine to apply to any stock ICS ROM. Worked a treat for me on Stock+ (now included). No promises though, so make a backup first!

He want's the toggles from infusion/CM, not the crappy huawei ones :P

Good luck

Well, since I posted this I lost the need for the toggles for the moment, but regardless I ditched stock roms the day after buying my G300 so if it doesn't work on any custom, it's a moot point. :P

He want's the toggles from infusion/CM, not the crappy huawei ones :P

Correct, aside from beeing semi-useless, they're uuuuuuuuugly!