This is my build of Firefox OS for ZTE Blade III. Firefox OS is still very young operating system yet there is already few devices that are commercially available. This is not meant for daily use (or any use really), it's just something to play with.
All hardware features should be working besides FM radio.
How to install:
- Copy b2g-xxxxxxxx-atlas40.zip to your phone's sdcard
- Boot into ClockWorkMod recovery
- Make a nandroid backup of your previous ROM: backup & restore -> backup
- wipe data & factory reset (It's very important that you do this before you flash the zip - it also writes to data partition)
- Install ROM: install .zip from sdcard -> choose .zip from sdcard -> b2g-xxxxxxxx-atlas40.zip
- reboot now