Photo

[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 11 votes

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

Otila

Otila

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

Hmm, strange. Have you tried clearing data for Gallery app? Settings -> Apps -> All -> Gallery -> Clear data. 'No wipe, no whine' applies to self builds as well. ;)

Encryption/decryption works but there's still an issue with panel vsync. Panel switches off/on when decryption starts and it messes up vsync to userspace graphics driver and hangs. I need to look into the kernel source later. It's really painful to test because this is the only place where this issue presents itself and testing encryption always takes such a long time...

If you want to use it, you need to make a (clean clobber) build with "TARGET_NO_HW_VSYNC := true" set in BoardConfig.mk. You also need to format data partition with the latest ClockWorkMod first as well.

I cleared gallery cache+data, now camera writes to /sdcard/dcim/Camera/ . Much better.

Good to hear you're working on getting encryption working.. Is the tearing while scrolling etc. very visible without VSYNC?

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Good to hear you're working on getting encryption working.. Is the tearing while scrolling etc. very visible without VSYNC?

No, there's fake vsync events in that case. Makes pretty much no difference... :P

Also removing /system/lib/hw/hwcomposer.msm7x27a.so will do the trick but it will impact graphics performance. Disabling vsync on framework level (setting debug.hwui.disable_vsync=true in build.prop) might work but I haven't tested it. Encryption is such a niche feature I'm not going to waste too much effort on it. There's work arounds...

H3nS

H3nS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Zte Acqua aka tmn a15
so the internal memory support throught usb was quit? there's no internal memory support on this new release?thanks in advance

jbrolin

jbrolin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade 3
This applies to other apps as well like appolo or third party apps like rnnkeeper. Just clear data if the app does not find your local data. KonstaT thanks for a great release!

I cleared gallery cache+data, now camera writes to /sdcard/dcim/Camera/ . Much better.

Edited by jbrolin, 18 May 2013 - 08:17 AM.

GentiIdol

GentiIdol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey Guys !
Please Answer My Question ! Thanks
Does This Work With ZTE Blade III Pro ?
Posted Image
Thanks Guys.

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Hey Guys !
Please Answer My Question ! Thanks
Does This Work With ZTE Blade III Pro ?
Posted Image
Thanks Guys.

No,they have different build/specs,you'll just end up bricking your phone.
http://www.gsmarena....5&idPhone2=4983

Although i do like the interface.Is there any possibility to port the whole interface or maybe just the widget.

Edited by Something Wierd, 20 May 2013 - 06:38 PM.

GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, HTC Sensation
nice, they did the hard buttons right this time around.

stefdesign

stefdesign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE-Skate
Hey, I use the cm-10.1-20130514-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip and gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

Near some issues I still have(*) , I have to say thank you for such a good android-os for this device!
Good work!

(*)Some issues I still have:
- an alarm clock at 9 o'clock every morning - even I didn't organized this and I can't find it in the clock-alarm-settings (strange isn't?)
- sometimes a black screen when someone call me (than I have to push the power-button before I can see my screen and speaker-button - because I prefer to call handsfree -
- sometimes (a few times so far - installed this os a week ago) it freezes and I have to pull out the battery or after long waiting it finally restarts itself ... (like it has a intuitive programming - oh it seems I got to much on my mind let's restart this one ... ;-))
- radio FM I didn't use so far, even so with bluetooth
- camera used for scanning a bar-code (within an app) is working only from the second time of starting it: the first time I got a black screen, going backwards (return-button), second time it's okay, scanning okay barcode recognized! also if I use it more than twice from then on it keeps working ...
- what didn't work also is adb connection -> in clockworkmod (recovery-6032-atlas40.img) by use of "mount /sdcard" it worked, but in this os (cyanogenmod 10.1 android 4.2.2) It didn't so far ... I'm trying to find a solution ...
(I'm using archlinux Manjaro Xfce 4.4 or a netbook with linux mint debian, don't work with both)
what I did already:

1)
$ lsusb
output:
Bus 004 Device 002: ID 046d:c040 Logitech, Inc. Corded Tilt-Wheel Mouse
Bus 007 Device 003: ID 05ca:180a Ricoh Co., Ltd
Bus 008 Device 006: ID 19d2:0307 ZTE WCDMA Technologies MSM
Bus 008 Device 004: ID 050d:0415 Belkin Components
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
... etc

$ ./adb kill-server
$ ./adb start-server
output:
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
$ ./adb devices
output:

List of devices attached

(Nothing listed here!!!)

/etc/udev/rules.d/70-android.rules:

SUBSYSTEM==”usb”, SYSFS{idVendor}==”19d2″, MODE=”0666″, GROUP="plugdev"

/etc/udev/rules.d/99-android.rules:

SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="19d2:0307", SYMLINK+="android_adb", MODE="0$
TEST=="/var/run/ConsoleKit/database", \
RUN+="udev-acl --action=$env{action} --device=$env{DEVNAME}"

2) I found in the yaourt-repository (package-repository of archlinux) a tool that looked handy: mtpfs and installed this one
but this is what I got in terminal:
$ mtpfs
Unable to open ~/.mtpz-data for reading, MTPZ disabled.Listing raw device(s)
Device 0 (VID=19d2 and PID=0307) is UNKNOWN.
Please report this VID/PID and the device model to the libmtp development team
Found 1 device(s):
19d2:0307 @ bus 8, dev 6
Attempting to connect device
Android device detected, assigning default bug flags
Listing File Information on Device with name: (NULL)
fuse: missing mountpoint parameter

3) and with another tool: simple-mtpfs
$ simple-mtpfs
Unable to open ~/.mtpz-data for reading, MTPZ disabled.Wrong usage! See `simple-mtpfs -h' for details

$ simple-mtpfs -l
Device 0 (VID=19d2 and PID=0307) is UNKNOWN.
Please report this VID/PID and the device model to the libmtp development team
Unable to open ~/.mtpz-data for reading, MTPZ disabled.1:

Edited by stefdesign, 22 May 2013 - 08:27 PM.

Otila

Otila

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

- sometimes (a few times so far - installed this os a week ago) it freezes and I have to pull out the battery or after long waiting it finally restarts itself ... (like it has a intuitive programming - oh it seems I got to much on my mind let's restart this one ... ;-))

after it reboots after crash, do you have in /proc/last_kmsg something like this:
[05-22 10:49:22.108] [14499: kworker/u:0]MODEM/AMSS has CRASHED

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

- an alarm clock at 9 o'clock every morning - even I didn't organized this and I can't find it in the clock-alarm-settings (strange isn't?)
- sometimes a black screen when someone call me (than I have to push the power-button before I can see my screen and speaker-button - because I prefer to call handsfree -
- camera used for scanning a bar-code (within an app) is working only from the second time of starting it: the first time I got a black screen, going backwards (return-button), second time it's okay, scanning okay barcode recognized! also if I use it more than twice from then on it keeps working ...
- what didn't work also is adb connection -> in clockworkmod (recovery-6032-atlas40.img) by use of "mount /sdcard" it worked, but in this os (cyanogenmod 10.1 android 4.2.2) It didn't so far ... I'm trying to find a solution ...

-Have you tried clearing data for Clock application under Settings -> Apps -> All -> Clock?
-Is your proximity sensor working? You can use an app like AndroSensor to verify that you get a proper reading from the sensor.
-Might be a problem with the external app your using. Google goggles scans barcodes just fine...
-Are you sure that you've enabled USB-debugging under developer options?

after it reboots after crash, do you have in /proc/last_kmsg something like this:
[05-22 10:49:22.108] [14499: kworker/u:0]MODEM/AMSS has CRASHED

Have you tried flashing another MODEM/AMSS to your device? Radio firmware is included in official ZTE updates. My device was sold with B08 and I don't have any issues with random reboots.

Otila

Otila

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Have you tried flashing another MODEM/AMSS to your device? Radio firmware is included in official ZTE updates. My device was sold with B08 and I don't have any issues with random reboots.

I had "updated" to B10 before I started using CM 10.1.
Information regarding flashing MODEM/AMSS for Blade III seems to be well hidden.

rush1903

rush1903

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I full wiped (data, chace, dalvik) then I flashed but It seems same again
error msg was below

assert failed: getprop(''ro.product.device'')==''blade'' II getprop(''ro.build.product'')==''blade''
e:error ın /sd card/cm-10.1-20130514-konstaKANG-blade.zip
(status 7)

can someone help me plss
thx

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

I full wiped (data, chace, dalvik) then I flashed but It seems same again
error msg was below

assert failed: getprop(''ro.product.device'')==''blade'' II getprop(''ro.build.product'')==''blade''
e:error ın /sd card/cm-10.1-20130514-konstaKANG-blade.zip
(status 7)

can someone help me plss
thx

How about actually using the zip that is in the first post of this thread. ;) You're trying to flash a Blade ROM on to a Blade III.

Blade = blade
Blade III = atlas40

rush1903

rush1903

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

How about actually using the zip that is in the first post of this thread. ;) You're trying to flash a Blade ROM on to a Blade III.

Blade = blade
Blade III = atlas40

thank you konstat ıts ok now. just ı need to kown can ı lısten radıo on thıs rom ?

GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, HTC Sensation

thank you konstat ıts ok now. just ı need to kown can ı lısten radıo on thıs rom ?

first post has your answer. and it's no. if you need fm radio on the go so badly, go buy a cheap mp3 player for $20 with built in FM.

linfengjie

linfengjie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
[font=arial, 宋体]You need to have[/font][font=arial, 宋体] the latest version of the[/font][font=arial, 宋体] installed in your[/font][font=arial, 宋体] computer[/font][font=arial, 宋体] the adb[/font][font=arial, 宋体].[/font][font=arial, 宋体] The[/font][font=arial, 宋体] USB debugging[/font][font=arial, 宋体] we[/font][font=arial, 宋体] from the developer[/font][font=arial, 宋体] settings when[/font][font=arial, 宋体] prompted to connect[/font][font=arial, 宋体] from your computer[/font][font=arial, 宋体],[/font][font=arial, 宋体] allowing the[/font][font=arial, 宋体] adb[/font][font=arial, 宋体].[/font][font=arial, 宋体] How to operate it[/font]

Edited by linfengjie, 30 May 2013 - 12:59 PM.

力⊙o⊙

力⊙o⊙

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Asking for help. Asking for help. Chinese version of the ZTE Blade III is ZTEV889D with this ROM no signal, can not read SIM card, hope to repair! China ZTE Blade III networks is WCDMA/GSM! Thank you very much! English is not good, please forgive me!

力⊙o⊙

力⊙o⊙

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello. I'm LEWA OS for v889d's moderator! Asking for help. Asking for help. Chinese version of the ZTE Blade III is ZTEV889D with this ROM no signal, can not read SIM card, hope to repair! China ZTE Blade III networks is WCDMA/GSM! Thank you very much! Hope is done here!http://bbs.lewaos.co...bile=yes&page=1 English is not good, please forgive me!

Edited by 力⊙o⊙, 30 May 2013 - 03:05 PM.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Asking for help. Asking for help. Chinese version of the ZTE Blade III is ZTEV889D with this ROM no signal, can not read SIM card, hope to repair! China ZTE Blade III networks is WCDMA/GSM! Thank you very much! English is not good, please forgive me!

Hello. I'm LEWA OS for v889d's moderator! Asking for help. Asking for help. Chinese version of the ZTE Blade III is ZTEV889D with this ROM no signal, can not read SIM card, hope to repair! China ZTE Blade III networks is WCDMA/GSM! Thank you very much! Hope is done here!http://bbs.lewaos.co...bile=yes&page=1 English is not good, please forgive me!

What about first smaller font? :D
Then, check ur IMEI under "about phone", if its unknown, you have lost ur IMEI, and if you cannot restore your previous ROM, where IMEI was "working", you need to replace your motherboard propably.

力⊙o⊙

力⊙o⊙

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

What about first smaller font? :D
Then, check ur IMEI under "about phone", if its unknown, you have lost ur IMEI, and if you cannot restore your previous ROM, where IMEI was "working", you need to replace your motherboard propably.

First smaller font is a forum web site in China, my IMEI is normal, 4.0/2.3rom can be used to call, but use ZTE blade 3's cm10.1/miuiv5 (4.2/4.1) no signal, can not read SIM card, my mobile phone is China's ZTE V889D

Edited by 力⊙o⊙, 30 May 2013 - 04:28 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users