[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest boros2222

@zsopo87: Konstat nem fogja megérteni magyarul. Fura hogy magyarok milyen sokan vannak itt :P

English:

Konstat won't understand if you speak Hungarian here.

Guest KonstaT

I've installed the new rom. It's very good, stabel ... But A2DP (stereo bluetooth music) still not working. I've tired several music players and always the same: The BT headset works good but the phone's speaker plays the music. For a try I put back CM10 and It's works perfectly. I can pair my BT headset, and listen to music with it. The CM10 is much more unstabel for me :-( but I use my phone 90% for listening to music and 10% every thing other.... So that's it.

It's a small miracle that bluetooth is working at all. We're using old bluez stack ported from previous Android versions (Android from 4.2 forward has bluedroid stack).

You need to post logs and other useful information. Saying 'it doesn't work' is absolutely useless!

English:

Konstat won't understand if you speak Hungarian here.

No one will understand if you speak your native language here. This is an English speaking forum and it's extremely rude to exclude everyone else from discussion by using your native language here!

please fix the notification light thingy.stays on full time.

Please search the forum first! And please stop posting 'pls fix' posts because it doesn't help at all - quite the opposite. If you want to help, post some usefull information instead (e.g. I haven't seen a single log about this yet). At least state what type of charger you're using.

I've tested this with four wall chargers (two of which is ZTE's) and USB charged from several devices. This hasn't happened to me once so I really can't reproduce this on my device. Some have said that this only happens with ZTE's wallcharger but not with USB charging. I'm thinking it's a faulty charger situation just like the unresposive screen one. Chinese 0.50$ chargers...

Guest RobbieM

Thanks KonstaT!

Now, anyone having issues with Google Maps? Seems like it´s some rendering issue, because when I open it up, the screen becomes all jumpy and glitchy, like squared and stuff... Anybody noticed this?

Also, Viber isn´t working on this version either, i get no sound when calling, same as in the CM 10 builds...

Guest bamdad

Thanks KonstaT!

Now, anyone having issues with Google Maps? Seems like it´s some rendering issue, because when I open it up, the screen becomes all jumpy and glitchy, like squared and stuff... Anybody noticed this?

that's because google fraked up the latest maps version. my father's non-rooted phone also exhibits that problem. i just downloaded the old version and disabled automatic updating.

Guest KonstaT

First of all I registered to thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate it!

Second, better safe than sorry: can i flash newer gapps?

Filename: gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip

MD5sum: 5f22f046e37038a3856eeb825e73d4ed

Thanks again. :D

Yeah, I guess you should. I saw they added 4.3 gapps but didn't notice 4.2 gapps got updated as well.

Whatever is the latest package in goo.im/gapps is fine. Just as long you don't install the gapps for wrong Android version.

Also, Viber isn´t working on this version either, i get no sound when calling, same as in the CM 10 builds...

Like I just said earlier, 'doesn't work' just isn't enough. Logs or it didn't happen. ;)

I don't have Viber, I don't use it. It also been reported working, so I don't know who to believe...

Guest navuhodonosors

Thanks for quick reply, I installed new gapps and they work fine, :D does someone know what is sweet spot for overclocking processor?

By the way great rom, works much better than stock!

Guest peetu20

Thanks for quick reply, I installed new gapps and they work fine, :D does someone know what is sweet spot for overclocking processor?

By the way great rom, works much better than stock!

http://db.tt/6IjKq7sM

this works best for me..

I dont know, but overclocking, it may be that devices hardware doesnt like. I think that my Zte Blade I reboots randomly more than before, much more. I have tried pretty much everything, but it seems that I have "burned" the motherboard, hardware, but overclocking too much and longly. So I do not recommend it. Ar least, overclocking doesnt give you nothing for perfomance. So its just wasting battery, but these are only my thought´s

Guest bamdad

I dont know, but overclocking, it may be that devices hardware doesnt like. I think that my Zte Blade I reboots randomly more than before, much more. I have tried pretty much everything, but it seems that I have "burned" the motherboard, hardware, but overclocking too much and longly. So I do not recommend it. Ar least, overclocking doesnt give you nothing for perfomance. So its just wasting battery, but these are only my thought´s

i do see some performance improvements when overclocked to 1113mhz. if i go higher than that, the phone freezes randomly. are you sure overclocking is to blame for your increased number of reboots?

Guest peetu20

i do see some performance improvements when overclocked to 1113mhz. if i go higher than that, the phone freezes randomly. are you sure overclocking is to blame for your increased number of reboots?

I am pretty sure. Problem isnt with this phone, its with blade 1, the older one. Of course it might be anything, but I am still bit worried about them...

Guest bamdad

I am pretty sure. Problem isnt with this phone, its with blade 1, the older one. Of course it might be anything, but I am still bit worried about them...

yeah, you can never be too careful mate, but i think i'll stick with my +100 mhz, and see how it goes. it doesn't hurt the battery that much, since when the screen is off, it's actually downclocked, and when i'm using the phone heavily, the 3g and the screen are the biggest battery drains.

Guest navuhodonosors

OK. Time to report my testing. My phone was for few hours on some heavy loads with processor settings that provided by bamdad.So after all that and new gapps I must say that i am one happy guy. The fact is that RoM is more stabile than stock rom that I had ( Vip mobile - Serbia ).

Test was like this: I made some nasty tasks in tasker with few loops and it had write some txt files on SD. while reading from few very long functions in another loop. So processor was pretty on max load, and I newer experienced single freeze or anything, (And I used the phone for all that time for texting etc.)

Concluzion: Great rom! :D

Edit: Here are the benchmark tests on different processor settings,the default one and provided by bamdad, it is not much but why not to use it because it wont hurt and temperature did not rise.

am9b.pngloob.png

Edited by navuhodonosors

Guest navuhodonosors

I also made an antutu benchmark test and It was about 4200 points

I did not turn off any of the apps that were working on the phone before benchmark, so few processes were in the background, but the point is the same. And about charger, leave your phone on the charger for a while to see what will happend, my was on 20 percent for an hour, it may be battery related.

Guest bamdad

Edit: Here are the benchmark tests on different processor settings,the default one and provided by bamdad, it is not much but why not to use it because it wont hurt and temperature did not rise.

great to see it's working out for you mate. : ) i haven't done any benchmarks, just did some reading on the different governors and chose a stable maximum frequency. lowering the minimum was done to increase standby time (smartassv2 does aggressive downclocking when the screen is off).

Why cant I charge my phone up to 100 percentage? It stays at 99 on charger.

you can. you just have to leave it on the charger for a loong time (sometimes it takes almost an hour on usb for me to go from 99% to full).

Guest zsopo87

It's a small miracle that bluetooth is working at all. We're using old bluez stack ported from previous Android versions (Android from 4.2 forward has bluedroid stack).

You need to post logs and other useful information. Saying 'it doesn't work' is absolutely useless!

No one will understand if you speak your native language here. This is an English speaking forum and it's extremely rude to exclude everyone else from discussion by using your native language here!

Please search the forum first! And please stop posting 'pls fix' posts because it doesn't help at all - quite the opposite. If you want to help, post some usefull information instead (e.g. I haven't seen a single log about this yet). At least state what type of charger you're using.

I've tested this with four wall chargers (two of which is ZTE's) and USB charged from several devices. This hasn't happened to me once so I really can't reproduce this on my device. Some have said that this only happens with ZTE's wallcharger but not with USB charging. I'm thinking it's a faulty charger situation just like the unresposive screen one. Chinese 0.50$ chargers...

Dear KonstaT!

I'm so sorry for a hungarian speak.

I wrote that I do not speak English well, I'm sorry for a lot of language errors.

I used your roms since Aurora Borealis. I live these, but i have a little problem.

I dont speak with Viber. In Aurora is OK, but in others are bad. There is no sound during calls. I do not hear the other side, and he do not hear me. It is very important for me, please help.

Thanks for everything! I hope you understand this mail.

Guest ymrogue

Hello,KonstaT,I have built CM10.1 for my device(ZTE N880E) by using device sources that you have released,thanks a lot! It's a pitty that bluetooth and fm radio are not working.ZTE N880E has Broadcom wifi/bt,please give me some help to fix issues.Look forward to receiving your reply,thank you in advance! :)

Guest jakonicki93

What's up with the com.android.music being crossed in Titanium backup. I can't install stock music player which I like using the most. I tried pushing the app to system/app folder but didn't have any luck with installing the stock music player. Whenever I try to install the damn thing it says that the app isn't installed.