Photo

[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 11 votes

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,604 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

2 - i have random reboots too... (i notice that if i desable any task manager apps the reboots stops

Use of any task killers is absolutely prohibited (not just with this ROM but with Android in general)! Please do not report any issues if you're using task killers and the same goes if you've restored any app data with Titanium Backup etc.

odmetnik81

odmetnik81

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3

If you can reproduce it every single time, it shouldn't be too dificult to produce a log.

Bug reports without logs are completely useless! Not complaining, but i felt i need to say that... :P

Dont need to be sarcastic, i am not so familiar with all of this, just followed your instructions for instaling the build and recovery...
If you think that everybody is quite good with android, then why have you post detailed instructions that even lamer could update android phone?
I just wanna tell that VOIP is not working, thats all...

Keep up with good work...

Edited by odmetnik81, 24 July 2013 - 04:18 PM.

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Dont need to be sarcastic, i am not so familiar with all of this, just followed your instructions for instaling the build and recovery...
If you think that everybody is quite good with android, then why have you post detailed instructions that even lamer could update android phone?
I just wanna tell that VOIP is not working, thats all...

Keep up with good work...

Well if he wouldnt have posted some instructions, there would be even more whine and people spamming about problems on installing.. And as he said produce a logcat of the problem and upload it here.
https://play.google....on.logcat&hl=en install, put it on record and try to reproduce the problem and then stop it -> upload the .txt file here.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3

(...) the same goes if you've restored any app data with Titanium Backup etc.

even if they are non-system apps? why?

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

even if they are non-system apps? why?

Well im guessing there's always room for errors on: backup compression restore -procedure and some apps work differently or look different on different android versions.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

Zoli18

Zoli18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE 3
when we get Android 4.3? KonstaT?:D

Zoli18

Zoli18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
can you make SlimBean rom for Blade3?

LecsoHUN

LecsoHUN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
Hi!

The new ROM is awesome! Thank's for that. I've use it for 2 day and everything works perfect exept one thing.

I can't listen to music whit my MW600 bluetooth headset. So the details:

Newly installed ROM, I can pair my headset with my phone. I can make calls whit the headset I can hear them, and they can hear me. So I can phone whit the headset. But when I start to listen to music the phone start's to play it not my bluetooth headset's earphones. The headset's controll buttons works perfectly. I can pause it, jump to the next number. The only thing is not workin: I can't listen to the music from the headset's earphones. (But the phone's speaker plays the music.)

So can some help to solve my problem? Once I've the same problem. I've tired to solve it the same way but now it dosen't work. (system/ect/audio_polisy.conf edit but it semmes to be good for me.)

So once more: the bluetooth headset connects perfectly, I can make calls. The only thing is: I can't listen to music whit it instead the phone's speaker plays it.

Magyarul:

De jó sokan vagyunk itt :-D

Szóval tud-e valaki arra megoldást hogy miért van az hogy nem tudok zenét hallgatni a bluetooth headset-emmel.

A headset csatlakozik rendesen a telefonhoz, tudok vele telefonálni, el tudom vele indítani a zenelejátszást, számot váltani, kiírja a szám címét.... Suzóval működik rendesen annyi kivétellel, hogy a füles helyett a telefon hangszórója szól.

Már volt ez egyszer a gondom, akkor találtam hozzá megoldást a system/ect/audio_polisy.conf-ot kellet szerkezteni és működött is, de ez most nem jött be. Aztán találtam még egy update csomagot is csak azt cm10-hez. Azért azt is kipróbáltam de totál hazavágta a rendszert.

Nem tűnik túl nagy hibának, csak valahol át kéne írni hogy a headset fülese szóljon és ne a telefon hangszórója. Valaki ötletek?

bubbamester

bubbamester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Hi!

The new ROM is awesome! Thank's for that. I've use it for 2 day and everything works perfect exept one thing.

I can't listen to music whit my MW600 bluetooth headset. So the details:

Newly installed ROM, I can pair my headset with my phone. I can make calls whit the headset I can hear them, and they can hear me. So I can phone whit the headset. But when I start to listen to music the phone start's to play it not my bluetooth headset's earphones. The headset's controll buttons works perfectly. I can pause it, jump to the next number. The only thing is not workin: I can't listen to the music from the headset's earphones. (But the phone's speaker plays the music.)

So can some help to solve my problem? Once I've the same problem. I've tired to solve it the same way but now it dosen't work. (system/ect/audio_polisy.conf edit but it semmes to be good for me.)

So once more: the bluetooth headset connects perfectly, I can make calls. The only thing is: I can't listen to music whit it instead the phone's speaker plays it.

Magyarul:

De jó sokan vagyunk itt :-D

Szóval tud-e valaki arra megoldást hogy miért van az hogy nem tudok zenét hallgatni a bluetooth headset-emmel.

A headset csatlakozik rendesen a telefonhoz, tudok vele telefonálni, el tudom vele indítani a zenelejátszást, számot váltani, kiírja a szám címét.... Suzóval működik rendesen annyi kivétellel, hogy a füles helyett a telefon hangszórója szól.

Már volt ez egyszer a gondom, akkor találtam hozzá megoldást a system/ect/audio_polisy.conf-ot kellet szerkezteni és működött is, de ez most nem jött be. Aztán találtam még egy update csomagot is csak azt cm10-hez. Azért azt is kipróbáltam de totál hazavágta a rendszert.

Nem tűnik túl nagy hibának, csak valahol át kéne írni hogy a headset fülese szóljon és ne a telefon hangszórója. Valaki ötletek?

Hi!

I have mono BT headset. I use this app: Mono Bluetooth Router. Free on Google Play. Try it, maybe it works with your headset too.

Greetings from Hungary. :)

Mark G.

Mark G.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Twitter:@drax2gma
Hi, thanks for this awesome rom, it's totally uncomparable with stock, which is nowhere to this one.
BTW here's my battery test with this latest version with normal phone usage (minimal call, lots of wifi and data traffic, web browsing, ssh sessions, live cam watching etc)
Impressive, hm? ^_^

https://www.dropbox....25 12.03.44.png

mlc83

mlc83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi everybody,

I'm sorry about my not-so-good english.

I have very annoying problem with internal storage. In my case, it seems that internal storage is "missing". In /storage -directory, there's only one directory - /storage/sdcard0/, which is my external SD-card, but nothing else. I've read that there's some problems related to storage mount points in CM10, but I haven't found answer for this particular problem with my blade III / atlas40 / what-ever-you-call-it.

Typing "df" on adb shell (to see what is mounted and where and space available) says following:

Filesystem Size Used Free Blksize
/dev 195.8M 48K 195.8M 4096
/storage 195.8M 0K 195.8M 4096
/mnt/secure 195.8M 0K 195.8M 4096
/mnt/asec 195.8M 0K 195.8M 4096
/mnt/obb 195.8M 0K 195.8M 4096
/mnt/fuse 195.8M 0K 195.8M 4096
/system 393.7M 262.3M 131.4M 4096
/cache 295.3M 5M 290.3M 4096
/data 2.5G 672.3M 1.8G 4096
/mnt/asec/com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer-1 4M 2M 2M 4096
/storage/sdcard0 7.3G 1.9G 5.5G 32768

..And that /storage/sdcard0 is my external microSD -card.

How can I make my Internal storage/memory available for programs (and user) which doesn't have root priviledges? I can't access it via PC either. I just can't found it. It just seems that all space available is allocated to /data-partition - i've tried to mount /data/local to /storage/foo but it's not really helping at all.. :)

However, I'd be more than grateful if someone told me how t fix this, i would like to have my internal memory mounted in /storage/sdcard0 and external SD-card in /storage/sd-ext and use it with r/w/x permissions without su(root) priviledges.

Help, please!
And thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: $ mount in adb shell says this:

rootfs / rootfs ro,relatime 0 0
tmpfs /dev tmpfs rw,nosuid,relatime,mode=755 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,relatime,mode=600 0 0
proc /proc proc rw,relatime 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs rw,relatime 0 0
tmpfs /storage tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=050,gid=1028 0 0
debugfs /sys/kernel/debug debugfs rw,relatime 0 0
none /acct cgroup rw,relatime,cpuacct 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/secure tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=700 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/asec tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/obb tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/fuse tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=775,gid=1000 0 0
none /dev/cpuctl cgroup rw,relatime,cpu 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p19 /system ext4 ro,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p21 /cache ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p22 /data ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc 0 0
/dev/block/dm-0 /mnt/asec/com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer-1 ext4 ro,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_xattr,barrier=1 0 0
/dev/block/vold/179:33 /storage/sdcard0 vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0702,dmask=0702,allow_utime=0020,codepage
=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0
/dev/block/vold/179:33 /mnt/secure/asec vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0702,dmask=0702,allow_utime=0020,codepage
tmpfs /storage/sdcard0/.android_secure tmpfs ro,relatime,size=0k,mode=000 0 0

... I'm lost. Dunno how to fix this. I've tried to mount /data/local to /storage/foo, but... I need real, working solution.

Thanks !

Edited by mlc83, 26 July 2013 - 06:53 PM.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Hi everybody,

I have very annoying problem with internal storage. In my case, it seems that internal storage is "missing". In /storage -directory, there's only one directory - /storage/sdcard0/, which is my external SD-card, but nothing else. I've read that there's some problems related to storage mount points in CM10, but I haven't found answer for this particular problem with my blade III / atlas40 / what-ever-you-call-it.

Typing "df" on adb shell (to see what is mounted and where and space available) says following:

Filesystem Size Used Free Blksize
/dev 195.8M 48K 195.8M 4096
/storage 195.8M 0K 195.8M 4096
/mnt/secure 195.8M 0K 195.8M 4096
/mnt/asec 195.8M 0K 195.8M 4096
/mnt/obb 195.8M 0K 195.8M 4096
/mnt/fuse 195.8M 0K 195.8M 4096
/system 393.7M 262.3M 131.4M 4096
/cache 295.3M 5M 290.3M 4096
/data 2.5G 672.3M 1.8G 4096
/mnt/asec/com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer-1 4M 2M 2M 4096
/storage/sdcard0 7.3G 1.9G 5.5G 32768

..And that /storage/sdcard0 is my external microSD -card.

How can I make my Internal storage/memory available for programs (and user) which doesn't have root priviledges? I can't access it via PC either. I just can't found it. It just seems that all space available is allocated to /data-partition - i've tried to mount /data/local to /storage/foo but it's not really helping at all.. :)

However, I'd be more than grateful if someone told me how t fix this, i would like to have my internal memory mounted in /storage/sdcard0 and external SD-card in /storage/sd-ext and use it with r/w/x permissions without su(root) priviledges.

Help, please!
And thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: $ mount in adb shell says this:

rootfs / rootfs ro,relatime 0 0
tmpfs /dev tmpfs rw,nosuid,relatime,mode=755 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,relatime,mode=600 0 0
proc /proc proc rw,relatime 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs rw,relatime 0 0
tmpfs /storage tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=050,gid=1028 0 0
debugfs /sys/kernel/debug debugfs rw,relatime 0 0
none /acct cgroup rw,relatime,cpuacct 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/secure tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=700 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/asec tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/obb tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/fuse tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=775,gid=1000 0 0
none /dev/cpuctl cgroup rw,relatime,cpu 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p19 /system ext4 ro,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p21 /cache ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p22 /data ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc 0 0
/dev/block/dm-0 /mnt/asec/com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer-1 ext4 ro,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_xattr,barrier=1 0 0
/dev/block/vold/179:33 /storage/sdcard0 vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0702,dmask=0702,allow_utime=0020,codepage
/dev/block/vold/179:33 /mnt/secure/asec vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0702,dmask=0702,allow_utime=0020,codepage
tmpfs /storage/sdcard0/.android_secure tmpfs ro,relatime,size=0k,mode=000 0 0

... I'm lost. Dunno how to fix this. I've tried to mount /data/local to /storage/foo, but... I need real, working solution.

Thanks !

Blade III doesnt have so-called internal sdcard(or it could have, but it doesnt ;)) so in "internal storage" you have /system, /data and /cache partitions. Just be happy that you have very large /data.
Of course you can use any partition to anything, but I still recommend just to buy bigger sd-card :D

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,604 posts

Hi everybody,

https://github.com/K...061617ff44b1205

Problem was that emulated internal storage can be only set as primary storage in Jelly Bean. This caused issues with games/apps that wanted to download vast amounts of data.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,604 posts
Day two - crappy MSM7x27A - Android 4.3. :D I guess I'll post one of these early before it becomes a trend. ;)

Attached File  screenshot3.png   79.24KB   136 downloads

Surprisingly a lot already working 'out-of-the-box'. Still plenty to do in the coming months though.

mlc83

mlc83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

[/size]
https://github.com/K...061617ff44b1205

Problem was that emulated internal storage can be only set as primary storage in Jelly Bean. This caused issues with games/apps that wanted to download vast amounts of data.

It would be nice to have internal storage as primary (or preferred) storage - I do not play games that need large amounts of space, or download large files. Still, please help out and tell me: How can I make it available? I would like to have /storage/sdcard0 as Internal and sdcard1 as External. Now I have only /storage/sdcard0 that is external sd.. And by "making it available" I mean it mounted that way apps can access it without superuser, and when I connect by Blade III to computer there's also Internal storage available, not only sd-card ..

As you have noticed, this all is quite new for me, but i'm learning...slowly :)

I would really appreciate if someone told me what to do, I don't have clue how to proceed. And the point was to have internal storage mounted (and available without root(su) priviledges) to /storage/sdcard0, and external SD /storage/ext_sd or something. Now there's only sdcard0 in /storage directory, and that's my external SD.

I'd be very glad and happy girl if someone helps me with this one! :)

.. And big thanks to KonstaK, great work! I admire your dedication.

Edited by mlc83, 26 July 2013 - 08:31 PM.

Nullcollision

Nullcollision

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Lumia 620, Galaxy S4
  • Twitter:@Frequenzed
First of all, thanks for this ROM :) I've been toying with your git tree for a few days now.

Anyway, mostly everything seems to work for me, apart from Apollo crashing on first launch (for some reason), and Hill Climb Racing seems to crash on launch (It doesn't do that on Stock or CyanogenMod 10, not that I game that much, just thought I'd mention about it).

No reboots so far.

Nice to see some development for this phone. If I see something messy going on, I'll surely post some logcats :)

Edited by Nullcollision, 26 July 2013 - 10:39 PM.

jakonicki93

jakonicki93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Hey man! Thank you very much for this ROM KonstaT! I can't wait to get my ZTE Blade 3 in couple of weeks and I will immediately jump on rooting and installing this custom ROM. It's even better feeling, seeing that you're already working hard on Android 4.3 which is very awesome! I was in dilemma on chosing between this phone and ZTE Blade G where I sat infront of computer and started searching which phone has better and more active community and this one proved that.

It's amazing what you are doing with this phone, making it better and keeping it alive. I'm very greatful for what you're doing.

I'll follow your work and tutorials on how to get them right which won't be a big for me since I'm experienced with rooting and installing ROMs on my device.

Thank you again, keep up the good work! :)

Edited by jakonicki93, 26 July 2013 - 11:11 PM.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Day two - crappy MSM7x27A - Android 4.3. :D I guess I'll post one these early before it becomes a trend. ;)

Attached File  screenshot3.png   79.24KB   136 downloads

Surprisingly a lot already working 'out-of-the-box'. Still plenty to do in the coming months though.

Damn,,, I didnt even know that source code has been released??? Android 4.3 was released just twice days ago!
Still nice to see that we will get it some day ;)

Zsebes01

Zsebes01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
can you integrate the gmail and the youtube in the gapps? (in the next version rom ofc)

papars

papars

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Acqua
Question for the developer.
Where "ro.product.name" (in build.prop) is used in CM10.x implementations?
Is there any reason the value of this to affect the phone operation?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users