Photo

[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 11 votes

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

multi13

multi13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Blade III

@joovie

I also have a Jabra in-car speakerphone and previously (ROM) it didn't work.

@KonstaT

one comment:

I would like set that a pulse notification light be longer, but I whatever do, unfortunately it doesn't work. example: I go to the Setting/System/Pulse notification light/Default and I set the lenght "very long" and speed "very slow".... does not really change anything (visually). Checking the notificiation light, about every 10. flash will be long, but actually this number is random.
Is this a ROM or user problem?  :)
Actually it is not important for me, but not be bad, if it working....

and a bonus question:
The Blade 3 led is not RGB? (because only work the red and green color)

Thank you in advance for your answers!  ^_^

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Blade III

I would like set that a pulse notification light be longer, but I whatever do, unfortunately it doesn't work. example: I go to the Setting/System/Pulse notification light/Default and I set the lenght "very long" and speed "very slow".... does not really change anything (visually). Checking the notificiation light, about every 10. flash will be long, but actually this number is random.

Is this a ROM or user problem?  :)
Actually it is not important for me, but not be bad, if it working....

and a bonus question:
The Blade 3 led is not RGB? (because only work the red and green color)

You can't, live with it. Can you disable battery LED in stock ROM? No. Can you change notification LED colors in stock ROM? No.

I could hide the settings but I can't be bothered.

Have you seen a blue LED? We only have red and green (orange is both lit at the same time). Can't fight hardware limitations with software.

multi13

multi13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Cool it! It was just a question! I'm very happy that a battery LED and a color changeable, although they aren't important to me. The point is to flash, it is enough.

Just I noticed, that the intensity setting is possible and it doesn't work, so I asked you that why not. This is a big problem?  :mellow:

Otherwise I "can't fight hardware limitations with software", but if I could, I have sent to you a bottle of hungarian wine via email.  ;)

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
hi there

i have install that 2 roms of Konstat.. cm 4.2 and 4.3
my wifi connect and disconnect random...i use a blade 3.

ps in rom 4.1 work wifi always witout disconnect...

am i wrong in something??

thanks

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts

Cool it! It was just a question! I'm very happy that a battery LED and a color changeable, although they aren't important to me. The point is to flash, it is enough.

Just I noticed, that the intensity setting is possible and it doesn't work, so I asked you that why not. This is a big problem?  :mellow:

Otherwise I "can't fight hardware limitations with software", but if I could, I have sent to you a bottle of hungarian wine via email.  ;)

Nothing wrong with asking, I just don't like repeating myself.

Some people just have trouble understanding why they can't change their notification LED to purple even though there's an option to change the color. You should be able to change it whatever color because there's a setting, right? Same thing with the charging LED. There's clearly an issue with disabling it and yet still some people insist in disabling it anyway (don't disable the charging LED, problem solved!). And for LED blink duration, ZTE has implemented it in kernel level. Charging LED thing is also most likely an issue with ZTE's kernel modifications (it also happens with prebuilt lights HAL from stock ROM).

Like said, I could hide these settings but CyanogenMod doesn't provide an intelligent way to do it (and some of them work). I could use a hammer, but it would break other devices I build for.

multi13

multi13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Thanks for your reply, so already all understandable for me.  ;)
(Sorry, if already was before subject. Before I wrote, I searched in this topic, but I not found it.)

laciegy

laciegy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Devices:zte blade III
I have a question if i put some music or something like this to the usbdisk(this is the phone memory) will i lose itt or not?

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3, Alcatel OT995

Nothing wrong with asking, I just don't like repeating myself.

Some people just have trouble understanding why they can't change their notification LED to purple even though there's an option to change the color. You should be able to change it whatever color because there's a setting, right? Same thing with the charging LED. There's clearly an issue with disabling it and yet still some people insist in disabling it anyway (don't disable the charging LED, problem solved!). And for LED blink duration, ZTE has implemented it in kernel level. Charging LED thing is also most likely an issue with ZTE's kernel modifications (it also happens with prebuilt lights HAL from stock ROM).

Like said, I could hide these settings but CyanogenMod doesn't provide an intelligent way to do it (and some of them work). I could use a hammer, but it would break other devices I build for.

I picked a kernel to do ariesve (galaxy+) and OT995 dev on, i forgot what belonged where when i was trying to fix it...

Don't intermix kernels, keep them separated and interlink them locally if you must.

Sick_Majkan

Sick_Majkan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=62eJjjCjN1w

This solved my Random Reboots problems. I did a lot of research of this topic, installed customized ROM's, changed back to stock, and etc, but I still had this problems with Random Reboots on my ZTE Blade III. So I figure out, it must be some Hardware problem on this device.. I accidentally found this Youtube video which helped me with this RR. Battery contact is not solid and you have to put peace of paper like in yt video. It will help you!  ;)So it is not Kernel file, or something like this, it is just BATTERY CONTACT.. Have a try dude. Good luck. P.S. Post your feedback after 1 week.  ;)

I'm running my ZTE Blade III on 4.2.2 CyanogenMod version 10.01 - 20130917- KostaKANG-atlas40, great custom ROM for this phone, stable, FAST and precise, working almost 2 months without any problems, also I didn't find any errors with this ROM. Great job. I recommend this ROM to all ZTE Blade III users.

I tried newer CM version and it is not good like 10.01, first issue I want to speak about is Log out/Lock screen animation in newer version. It is buggy, and it is not fine like in 10.01. Kosta maybe you can look at this issue soon.. ;)

Edited by Sick_Majkan, 03 October 2013 - 07:15 AM.

razjaren

razjaren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE III
  • Twitter:@razjaren
Hello forum members blade 3 .... I use this rom more than a month as a resident, and I recommend it to everyone. runs smoothly and without problems, Viber works great, great job KonstaT, thank you
I tried it on one day and cm10.2 also runs smoothly and has a lot of nice new features, I can not use it for every day since Viber does not work ... otherwise how I saw everything else works great, it seems to me that is faster than 10.1

szaboknak

szaboknak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Blade3 & My audio 908v

On September 25 stop at the traffic measurements data and the phone still shows in September, What can I do to change in October?

http://kepfeltoltes....ltoltes.hu_.png

Tero Halonen

Tero Halonen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3
Hello Konsta.
Is there any way chance sd cache 128 to 2048 whitout any software.I looking build prob settings in the rom.chance values,but didnt found that.So where they are or is there any orter way chance them.dont want install again becausegames run so smooth now.i got free ram 219mb.I reylly froob this things so help is welcome.tahanks .ps this rom much more better than 10.2 all my games wont even start. I have bad english hope u understand.

mateo219

mateo219

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

can you make a patch for button backlight to light up to 5 seconds, like in cm10?

dabat

dabat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate Acqua

Hello KonstaT

I came by just to say that your ROM works like a charm in the ZTE Skate Acqua. Even the FM Radio works like the stock rom! 

Thank you for sharing and keep up with your wonderful work! Cheers ;)

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts

I picked a kernel to do ariesve (galaxy+) and OT995 dev on, i forgot what belonged where when i was trying to fix it...

Don't intermix kernels, keep them separated and interlink them locally if you must.

I'm not mixing any kernels. That's ZTE's LEDs driver merged on top of tagged CAF release (same CAF tag ZTE started off with). I've been through ZTE's LED and battery/charging modification but I don't know where the problem is. It seems that charging LED is somehow turned back on as auto-suspend hits right after screen is turned off. Strange thing is that it only happens while connected to wall charger, not with USB charging.

Hello Konsta.
Is there any way chance sd cache 128 to 2048 whitout any software.I looking build prob settings in the rom.chance values,but didnt found that.So where they are or is there any orter way chance them.dont want install again becausegames run so smooth now.i got free ram 219mb.I reylly froob this things so help is welcome.tahanks .ps this rom much more better than 10.2 all my games wont even start. I have bad english hope u understand.

Why do you think you need to increase sdcard readahead cache? Increasing sdcard readahead cache only help when you're reading large continuous blocks of data from a single location on the sdcard. On regular use, reading small blocks of data from various locations on the sdcard, inreasing readahead cache will only make this slower. It might fool some of the so called sdcard speed test apps but that's pretty much it.
echo "value" > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb

can you make a patch for button backlight to light up to 5 seconds, like in cm10?

I won't.

Tero Halonen

Tero Halonen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3
What about sd cache is smaller than default 128kb.is phone faster.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts

What about sd cache is smaller than default 128kb.is phone faster.

It would be equally right to claim that decreasing it would improve sdcard performance in some scenarios. Readahead cache is just a small part of a complex puzzle with plenty of changing variables. In theory you might benefit from increasing it most if you have a high speed (class 10+) sdcard. Default is just balanced/fail safe value.

It's just silly to think that it would make any difference in making 'phone fast', everything that runs the Android system is stored in the internal NAND anyway. Even in best case scenario it could only have impact on the sdcard read speed and that's it.

zeploit

zeploit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade III
  • Twitter:@ZeploiT
Hi. First of sorry for my bad english.

I found a bug. While the music playing, the ringtone does not start. (Only vibration mod.) Music continues to play

But while open the sound no problem

I hope you understand and help to me

ciha77

ciha77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
This rom is the best

D4NY3L

D4NY3L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:MD DROID (skateAqcua) italy

i want on the app camera.. the option for "focus mode = macro normal infinity " as on cm10 4.1.2 .... can i have it?

Edited by D4NY3L, 29 October 2013 - 03:17 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users