Photo

[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 11 votes

• Please log in to reply
971 replies to this topic

Richie2209

Richie2209

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE

Hello

Megszeretném kérdezni, hogy az usb hibakeresőt merre találom?

Köszi

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

Hello

Köszi

This is an English speaking forum and we want to keep it that way,and as far as your problem goes (at least what i managed to get from google translate :P):

Settings -> About phone -> Click 'Build number' several times

Iced666

Iced666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, X10 Mini Pro

Hello
Köszi

Typical hungarian...
Btw just tap 7 times on build number and u got dev settings

Edited by Iced666, 02 November 2013 - 04:17 PM.

mforce

mforce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

@Richie2209:
Kattints a Beállítások->A telefonról->Build számra katt 7x,aztán lépj vissza és kattints a ->Fejlesztői lehetőségekre... Ott megtalálod az USB hibakeresést.

nana nem minden magyar hülye :D
hoho not all hungarians are stupid :D

bo1e

bo1e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Do I need to format /system and factory wipe on every update, or is it only the first time installing this rom? Also, the gapps-link seems to be down.

aleksandar069

aleksandar069

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:Electronic, Dancing, ITC
  • Devices:Blade III, Blade G, Lumia 620

Do I need to format /system and factory wipe on every update, or is it only the first time installing this rom? Also, the gapps-link seems to be down.

no, only flash the update and reboot

by: HACKER-001

MJonMoDaCo

MJonMoDaCo

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:PCs, Phones, Cars, Sports of all sorts.
  • Devices:ZTE Skate Acqua LG Optimus One

First time should be fine. If you already had CM10.1 then you won't need to worry... Although if you have any problem then you'll need to reproduce the problem with a clean install, if you want any help with the matter.

You could also try http://goo.im/gapps if the link isn't working - perhaps they've made an update. KonstaT hasn't been around here for a while...

Spoiler

darthshone

darthshone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE 3
  • Twitter:@darthshone

Great rom, , but with one issue, greenish pics on camera, and does not work very well with themes for CM.10.1, and editing pictures in gallery app, does not working at all

mirom83

mirom83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

i cant download from original link, can someone provide new download link pls

Madaz

Madaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Urbane, HTC one

would you be working on a 4.4 release of this ROM?

Milosh911

Milosh911

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Blade III

Hi, first of all, great mod!

I have one big problem though... My phone dont start, and after that first logo (in my case operator logo), screen just get black. When i enter recovery, i see that i cant mount /system or /data. Cache can be mounted. Any advice about what could i do to atleast backup my contacts and sms messages?

Thanks, Milos

MJonMoDaCo

MJonMoDaCo

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:PCs, Phones, Cars, Sports of all sorts.
  • Devices:ZTE Skate Acqua LG Optimus One

Hi, first of all, great mod!

I have one big problem though... My phone dont start, and after that first logo (in my case operator logo), screen just get black. When i enter recovery, i see that i cant mount /system or /data. Cache can be mounted. Any advice about what could i do to atleast backup my contacts and sms messages?

Thanks, Milos

Have you tried a full backup from ClockworkMod? If so and its not working then my guess is the Bootloader. But I'm not the one one to ask about that. ;)

Spoiler

manfromnn

manfromnn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:zte v790 (kislll)
  • Twitter:@manfromnn

Hi guys! I'm try to port CM10.1 to ZTE V790, ( Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7225A 1 GHz with Adreno 200, 512 Ram, screen resolution 320х480, stock ICS 4.0.4). I'm compiled it from CM10.1 source code. I'm used configs from ZTE Blade 3(by KonstaT) and fixed up it for my device. Kernel from Balde 3 source work good at the stock firmware on my phone. Also I added configs from "Vanilla kernel"(from CodeAurora). I'm took the ICS kernel source from Blade 3 and updated kernel genlock and kgsldrivers.Kernel's config is very similar with cyanogen_atlas40. Compiled rom works, but It looks like that it compiled for resolution 480x800 (but on the phone's screen it displayed correct).When I'm start the firmware it work very slow (when I'm press the settings button phone respond to it only after 10 seconds and so on). I'm think that it problem related with incorrect screen resolution that video driver is issue). I know the you have the similar problem on your device and KonstaT advised to update kgsl and genlock. I made it too, but after this appeared the problem with video. I have no idea how to fix it Can you help me? You can download logcat here:Attached File  logcat.txt   260.81KB   7 downloads

Also I want to ask you what commits from KonstaT kernel source code I can use in my kernel?
And third question: my ZTE V790 work with 2 sim cards. And when I'm start CM10 on my device cellular isn't work. Also I know that not very long ago cellular began to work on ZTE V889D, or ZTE V880E(it's Russian verison of V889D (it's very similar with my device, it have 2 sims too). May be you know how can I fix cellurar that it's began to work with 2 sims (may be in theme have guys that have not only Blade 3).

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Hi guys! I'm try to port CM10.1 to ZTE V790, ( Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7225A 1 GHz with Adreno 200, 512 Ram, screen resolution 320х480, stock ICS 4.0.4). I'm compiled it from CM10.1 source code. I'm used configs from ZTE Blade 3(by KonstaT) and fixed up it for my device. Kernel from Balde 3 source work good at the stock firmware on my phone. Also I added configs from "Vanilla kernel"(from CodeAurora). I'm took the ICS kernel source from Blade 3 and updated kernel genlock and kgsldrivers.Kernel's config is very similar with cyanogen_atlas40. Compiled rom works, but It looks like that it compiled for resolution 480x800 (but on the phone's screen it displayed correct).When I'm start the firmware it work very slow (when I'm press the settings button phone respond to it only after 10 seconds and so on). I'm think that it problem related with incorrect screen resolution that video driver is issue). I know the you have the similar problem on your device and KonstaT advised to update kgsl and genlock. I made it too, but after this appeared the problem with video. I have no idea how to fix it Can you help me? You can download logcat here:attachicon.giflogcat.txt

Also I want to ask you what commits from KonstaT kernel source code I can use in my kernel?
And third question: my ZTE V790 work with 2 sim cards. And when I'm start CM10 on my device cellular isn't work. Also I know that not very long ago cellular began to work on ZTE V889D, or ZTE V880E(it's Russian verison of V889D (it's very similar with my device, it have 2 sims too). May be you know how can I fix cellurar that it's began to work with 2 sims (may be in theme have guys that have not only Blade 3).

I'm not sure I understood half of that. :( Afaik V790 is ZTE Kis and codename is roamer2, correct? You're using my Blade III kernel source? I though the recent one is stripped so that it can only be built for atlas40. Logcat is full of genlock errors. What hardware/qcom/display variant and Adreno blobs are you using?

No one has told me anything about dual-SIM working on V889D/V880E with CM. Link please?

manfromnn

manfromnn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Hello KonstaT. To build the kernel I used sources for Blade3 from the official website of ZTE, because in the sources for roamer2 there is no driver for my touchscreen(melfas). Those sources are support platform roamer2. So I took your buildconfigs for blade 3 and edited them for my phone. I saw your post: http://www.modaco.co...1/#entry2128258, and updated genlock and kernel kgsl drivers. After building the cyanogenmod start, but works very slow. Can you help me to fix my firmware?
This is a link to our forum where there are cyanogenmod for V889D/V880E: http://4pda.ru/forum...post&p=14881560, but only 10 not 10.1.
 Sorry for my bad English. 

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts

Hello KonstaT. To build the kernel I used sources for Blade3 from the official website of ZTE, because in the sources for roamer2 there is no driver for my touchscreen(melfas). Those sources are support platform roamer2. So I took your buildconfigs for blade 3 and edited them for my phone. I saw your post: http://www.modaco.co...1/#entry2128258, and updated genlock and kernel kgsl drivers. After building the cyanogenmod start, but works very slow. Can you help me to fix my firmware?
This is a link to our forum where there are cyanogenmod for V889D/V880E: http://4pda.ru/forum...post&p=14881560, but only 10 not 10.1.
 Sorry for my bad English. 

Oh now I got it, you're using Blade III sources from ZTE. My kernels are actually based on the older V889D sources and there really wasn't anything new that was relevant to us, so I never updated to the Blade III sources. It did add support for roamer2 though (I remembered seeing it somewhere but couldn't remember where :P).

Basically all commits in the current kernel after initial atlas40 support (commit b4731b9fc220736eeaa29233e77d9187af56d133) should be something that you can cherry-pick to your kernel. Was it CM10 or CM10.1 you were building? For anything above CM10 you need to use legacy qcom display variant from legaCyMod repo. Also use Adreno blobs from my proprietaries.

manfromnn

manfromnn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

I have been building CM 10.1 because could not understand where to sample buildconfigs for CM10. I'm not a programmer. Yes, I have come to understand that I should use only this local_manifest: https://github.com/l...al_manifest.xml, but adrenobloobs I used from my stock firmware. Thank you very much for your help, I will try to a new build, and when the interface will work just fine, I would think how to start radio. There are the same single-sim device (e600 beeline), its owner wrote that the radio is working.

Edited by manfromnn, 13 March 2014 - 05:08 PM.

manfromnn

manfromnn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Hello, KonstaT. With your help, I can to solve the problem with the interface. I changed the adrenobloobs from Blade3 and I had to change the hwcomposer, came from the firmware to V889D_CM10. Now the interface works very well, but I can't turn on the wifi and cellular. I thought that the best way to enable cellular is-build CM 10.2 link: https://github.com/C...onyManager.java
I managed to build a CM 10.2, but when I run the firmware I have is not working flash, wifi and cellular. For android 4.3 file fstab has a completely different format as 4.2. x and I can not understand how do I fix the flash start to work.  It's my stock recovery the fstab:
It's my stock recovery the fstab:
/boot		mtd		boot
/amss		mtd		AMSS
/appsbl         mtd             APPSBL
/mibib		mtd		MIBIB
/qcsbl	        mtd             QCSBL
/oemsbl1	mtd		OEMSBL1
/oemsbl2        mtd             OEMSBL2
/splash		mtd		splash
/cache		yaffs2		cache
/data		yaffs2		userdata
/misc		mtd		misc
/recovery	mtd		recovery
/sdcard		vfat		/dev/block/mmcblk0p1	/dev/block/mmcblk0
/system		yaffs2		system

And this is from my CM10.2: 

system                                    /system             yaffs2    ro,barrier=1                            wait
cache                                     /cache              yaffs2    nosuid,nodev,barrier=1                  wait,check
userdata                                  /data               yaffs2    nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,barrier=1  wait,check,encryptable=footer,length=-16384
boot                                      /boot               mtd       defaults                                defaults
recovery                                  /recovery           mtd       defaults                                defaults

Tell me please, how to fix it. Our guys are saying that you are a magician.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts

Hello, KonstaT. With your help, I can to solve the problem with the interface. I changed the adrenobloobs from Blade3 and I had to change the hwcomposer, came from the firmware to V889D_CM10. Now the interface works very well, but I can't turn on the wifi and cellular. I thought that the best way to enable cellular is-build CM 10.2 link: https://github.com/C...onyManager.java
I managed to build a CM 10.2, but when I run the firmware I have is not working flash, wifi and cellular. For android 4.3 file fstab has a completely different format as 4.2. x and I can not understand how do I fix the flash start to work.  It's my stock recovery the fstab:

I'm sorry, I can only understand half of your post again.

I don't think there's working multisim suppport in any CM version out-of-the-box. CM10.2 has the code imported and CM11 had the work done just a while back. It still doesn't mean that it actually worked on a device, it certainly doesn't work on CM11. There's a dual-SIM CM10 KANGs for Xperia E and some Huawei model, but both ported multisim support from CAF themselves and it's a lot more than just one commit (you need to fork at least six projects and each have several commits).

Flash what? What do you mean? Apparently it's a mtd device, there's a cm-10.2 fstab in my blade repo for a device like that.

manfromnn

manfromnn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Hello KonstaT. Thank you very much for your help. Yes, I incorrectly said (not flash - sdcard). Now works fine. Tell me please, Is it possible to use only one sim (to the other not working)? And tell me please how can I do it (if it possible). I forgot to say that in Russia have the version of ZTE V790 with 1 sim(Beeline E600) and cellurar on the phone with 1 sim work good. Sorry for the bad English.

Edited by manfromnn, 17 March 2014 - 07:00 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users