Photo

[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 11 votes

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

Kalle Sintonen

Kalle Sintonen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:G300, ZTE Blade
Hi guys,

Does the last update resolve the Spotify song listening bug for example ?

Otila

Otila

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

Hi guys,

Does the last update resolve the Spotify song listening bug for example ?

THE bug? What happens? Where's the bug report?

Kalle Sintonen

Kalle Sintonen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:G300, ZTE Blade

THE bug? What happens? Where's the bug report?

Not done yet, I asked if some others had the same. Gonna do it now.

plantroon

plantroon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:IT, gaming
  • Devices:ZTE Brick III
  • Twitter:@@plantroon
Any chances that Blade 3 will be a supported cyanogenmod device ? Why aren't there more devs working on this?

I wish Canonical made some good work and Ubuntu Touch got optimized&running on any android phone....I wouldn't mind having android apps runtime as well :D

Otila

Otila

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip installs directory /system/etc/preferred-apps as mode 777, I guess I can make it 755 without ill effects? /system is ro, anyways.. but I sometimes mount it rw to edit hosts file

przemvelbenny

przemvelbenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Hello,

Any chances to make Bluetooth working? :)

ClockWorkMod 6.0.4.4 + CyanogenMod 10/11

thmnss

thmnss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE and ZTE SKATE ACQUA

Have you tried again with clean install? You can use e.g. AndroSensor to verify if you get a proper reading from the sensor.

Here's the old work around that will 'calibrate' proximity sensor on every reboot.

With the workaround, now i have a proximity sensor working perfectly...
thanks

plantroon

plantroon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
I was curious... Would vengeance kernel work on Blade 3? My friend just got Xperia Tipo and it feels really responsive with stock ROM.. much more responsive than Blade 3 with CM10.1

I wish Canonical made some good work and Ubuntu Touch got optimized&running on any android phone....I wouldn't mind having android apps runtime as well :D

Otila

Otila

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

I was curious... Would vengeance kernel work on Blade 3? My friend just got Xperia Tipo and it feels really responsive with stock ROM.. much more responsive than Blade 3 with CM10.1

I just googled vengeance kernel, sounds sexy!
* Governors: Brazilianwax

Otila

Otila

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
why after "reposync" "make bacon" did not update recovery.img (it had v6.0.3.0) , I had to do "make clobber" and "make bacon" (then it had v6.0.3.1)...?
I verified version with "strings ramdisk-recovery.cpio|grep 6.0.3" , and recovery.img had newer timestamp than ramdisk-recovery.cpio ..

xtian19

xtian19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Can someone help me.. Im stuck at installing blade 3 usb driver on my laptop(win 7 32bit). it can't recognize the "MT65xx Android phone" driver. I've tried downloading several driver here: http://www.modaco.co...stawin7-x86x64/ but nothing work. can you give me a step by step instruction and the correct file/s to use to be able to install the driver so I can continue rooting. :P

Otila

Otila

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Can someone help me.. Im stuck at installing blade 3 usb driver on my laptop(win 7 32bit). it can't recognize the "MT65xx Android phone" driver. I've tried downloading several driver here: http://www.modaco.co...stawin7-x86x64/ but nothing work. can you give me a step by step instruction and the correct file/s to use to be able to install the driver so I can continue rooting. :P

have you tried
http://download.zted...422016358160.7z
and are adb/fastboot installed?

nikitasp

nikitasp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

also during the usb drivers installation and during root process deactivate your antivirus (worked for me)

plantroon

plantroon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
My phone overheats sometimes... For example when having many apps opened. This never happened on stock and is pretty random on this ROM. But I could repeat this 3 times when downloading Real Racing 3 data (no reason for overheating, it was only downloading data). Also, when my phone is charging and the screen turns off, I can't do anything with it. It automatically reboots after a few seconds... sad :( Another thing: When I have many apps opened, the phone is unresponsive. Is that ok? (apps like Steam, Skype,Gtalk) Stock ROM had laggy app switcher animation which CM does not but it takes a few seconds for the app switcher to appear ...

Otila

Otila

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

My phone overheats sometimes... For example when having many apps opened. This never happened on stock and is pretty random on this ROM. But I could repeat this 3 times when downloading Real Racing 3 data (no reason for overheating, it was only downloading data). Also, when my phone is charging and the screen turns off, I can't do anything with it. It automatically reboots after a few seconds... sad :( Another thing: When I have many apps opened, the phone is unresponsive. Is that ok? (apps like Steam, Skype,Gtalk) Stock ROM had laggy app switcher animation which CM does not but it takes a few seconds for the app switcher to appear ...

Do you have any "task killer" / "memory optimizer" type apps running? Does logcat print anything useful when you turn the screen off, just before it reboots? (my version does not reboot, btw)
It could be unresponsive when it has to trigger out-of-memory killer, merely having many apps opened does not make it unresponsive (at least when they are in paused state).

zfeet

zfeet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
After couple of months of using Aurora Borealis I decided to install this and could not be happier, thanks a lot!

GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, HTC Sensation

Do you have any "task killer" / "memory optimizer" type apps running? Does logcat print anything useful when you turn the screen off, just before it reboots? (my version does not reboot, btw)
It could be unresponsive when it has to trigger out-of-memory killer, merely having many apps opened does not make it unresponsive (at least when they are in paused state).

in my experience skype is really slow on both the blade1 and the blade 3.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio
New build.

cm-10.1-20130418-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
http://www.mediafire...3n0porwoy49b767
md5:2e4a9bae841fcf9b3f0e9f542213fc58

-add mount point for internal storage
-update kernel display/kgsl drivers
-update adreno blobs
-include live wallpapers & more ringtones
-include total of two wallpapers :P (AOSP and CyanogenMod default wallpapers)
-rewrite device settings
-add option to disable button backlight

toby0897

toby0897

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Acqua
Thank you thank you thank you you made internal storage usable AND added in the missing wallpapers and ringtones thank you you are a bloody legend thank you kongstat

Edited by toby0897, 18 April 2013 - 10:08 AM.

Otila

Otila

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
Okay. repo is latest git.
/wrk/safari/cvs/android $ reposync
Fetching projects: 100% (360/360), done.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/wrk/safari/cvs/android/.repo/repo/main.py", line 414, in <module>
_Main(sys.argv[1:])
File "/wrk/safari/cvs/android/.repo/repo/main.py", line 390, in _Main
result = repo._Run(argv) or 0
File "/wrk/safari/cvs/android/.repo/repo/main.py", line 138, in _Run
result = cmd.Execute(copts, cargs)
File "/wrk/safari/cvs/android/.repo/repo/subcmds/sync.py", line 642, in Execute
project.Sync_LocalHalf(syncbuf)
File "/wrk/safari/cvs/android/.repo/repo/project.py", line 1093, in Sync_LocalHalf
lost = self._revlist(not_rev(revid), HEAD)
File "/wrk/safari/cvs/android/.repo/repo/project.py", line 2016, in _revlist
return self.work_git.rev_list(*a, **kw)
File "/wrk/safari/cvs/android/.repo/repo/project.py", line 2165, in rev_list
p.stderr))
error.GitError: KonstaT/android_device_zte_atlas40 rev-list ('^0d733d2bbaa9fd5e13981d182935678ae5d2e507', 'HEAD', '--'): fatal: bad object 0d733d2bbaa9fd5e13981d182935678ae5d2e507

/wrk/safari/cvs/android/device/zte/atlas40 $ git branch
* (detached from e6eeff8)
cm-10.1
/wrk/safari/cvs/android/device/zte/atlas40 $ git status
# HEAD detached at e6eeff8
nothing to commit, working directory clean

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users