Huawei u8220 Android 2.1?

Guest slobo2712

Guest slobo2712

Hi.My friend have no branded u8220 with android 1.5 ,i'm interested can we install this t-mobile 2.1 android,is it lock sim if we install?Tnx in advance...

Guest slobo2712

anyone have answer??When i flashed latest RUU for my sensation it didn't changed cid and phone stayed unlocked for all networks....but i don't know with this phone?

Edited by slobo2712

Hi.My friend have no branded u8220 with android 1.5 ,i'm interested can we install this t-mobile 2.1 android,is it lock sim if we install?Tnx in advance...

You can flash it. It won't brick your phone or change locks if you flash it correctly. :)

Guest slobo2712

Thank you very much Enzl,we flashed it,and amonra recovery too,after that we flashed first custom rom it's Flibblesan's FLB MOD 1,next problem is that we can't flash any cynogen mod with android 2.3 we get error after verufting zip image in recovery,though i signed zip again.What can be a problem thanks in advance?

Guest desalesouche

Thank you very much Enzl,we flashed it,and amonra recovery too,after that we flashed first custom rom it's Flibblesan's FLB MOD 1,next problem is that we can't flash any cynogen mod with android 2.3 we get error after verufting zip image in recovery,though i signed zip again.What can be a problem thanks in advance?

did you flash the tree update? it allows you to have bigger partition system... and you must have cwm 2.5.0.7.it is the best recovery for pulse