All BladeIII hardware issues.

Guest x6itru

If you has any hardware issue on blade3, please post it here.

Hello, yesterday i was testing roms etc ( its 1000% doesnt matter )

Today i've noticed that there are "stripes" on my screen o.O Everywhere.. ( splash image + recovery + system), in few minutes it makeing my screen white in fully random time..

something like it, but harder ( i almost can't see anything )

http://i.imgur.com/n0FE9l.jpg

Anybody had smiliar problem? :(

I have it on every rom + stock, so it hardware problem 10000%.

I'm really angry... I cant change stock rom, because i dont know when it finally kill my screen...

Edited by x6itru

Guest DiegordC

I had problem with self-reboots, every day, sometimes twice a day. Sometimes after it reboots its self, my battery showed 40-60% less. Then I did another reboot and battery was showing normal percentage. I just restored stock ROM (only ROM, no stock recovery) used it couple of days and flashed another custom ROM and since then I had not one problem.

I know it is not the same problem as yours, but I also thought that it was a hardware problem and restored stock ROM to go and claim my warranty:). But, not one problem occured.

I hope it helps, even a little:)

p.s. one thing I did differently is that I did not go into "Performance" part:) I'm on CM10, it's super smooth

Guest Prestodus

I'm having alot of random restarts, and my girlfriend has the stripes and dots on the screen periodically.

We're thinking of claiming warranty.

We had those problems on stock and cm10 roms, which makes it a hardware issue.

Guest KonstaT

If you has any hardware issue on blade3, please post it here.

Hello, yesterday i was testing roms etc ( its 1000% doesnt matter )

Today i've noticed that there are "stripes" on my screen o.O Everywhere.. ( splash image + recovery + system), in few minutes it makeing my screen white in fully random time..

something like it, but harder ( i almost can't see anything )

http://i.imgur.com/n0FE9l.jpg

Anybody had smiliar problem? :(

I have it on every rom + stock, so it hardware problem 10000%.

I'm really angry... I cant change stock rom, because i dont know when it finally kill my screen...

Actually it might be software induced hardware problem. It was caused by the N880E kernel. I was playing around with the official Jelly Bean update and this exactly same thing happened to me! Maybe wrong voltage is given to display or something like that (most likely something electrical). Let's hope it didn't do any permanent damage to the panel.

• 1 month later...
Guest HDVisionRedefined

When my phone is charging the touch becomes less responding and its so annoying .Is it just my phone or all?

Same here.