[Help Needed] V6 Supercharger Script Installation

Guest bilakos10

Guest bilakos10

Can someone post a guide on how to install the above script on our g300? I have read the guide of its creator in xda but i find it pretty frustrating :D (contains too much info)

I have read that many guys here use it :D

@NikitoGR Aν μπορείς ρε πaτρίδa κάνε κaνένa guide γιaτί είδa ότι το χρησιμοποιείς κι εσύ :D

Guest popoyaya

NikitoGR gives the following advice in the CM10.1 forum:

Use the latest rc (rc11) and for the patcher use the rc6 NO FLASH from here. Replace the adb with the new one from the sdk in the folder platform-tools. Then from the folder supercharged in the jar patcher, copy the modified services.jar and paste it in the sd-card. When the script ask from you to use the options ultimate, install and exit press i to be installed automatically from the sd.

Seems a bit too involved for my liking, all that adb stuff and whatnot.

Guest bladebuddy

No need what so ever why you would need to use adb.

The easy way is to make sure you're chosen rom has busybox installed , if not download one from the play store and also download script manager.

Now download the starter script and the ICS/JB V6 supercharger script.

Use script manager to install the starter script making sure the su icon is pressed( little skull in top left corner) press yes to everything in the starter script by touching the screen to bring up the keyboard.

After that start the v6 script and follow the on screen guide picking the options between 1 and 31. (Not going into this) . After which it will tell you if you're 100÷ supercharged and then it will reboot as proof.

The more you play around with it the more understanding you will get.

It will also become more simple to use. You can also use terminal emulator but I haven't.

The best guide I can be bothered to write at 1.20 am UK time.

Guest bladebuddy

Cyda, not Cyder :P

Yeah I know, I have no life.

(Sorry my mistake.)

As for you having know life. Kyan31 you are by far the most gifted teenager I have ever come across.J