4 replies to this topic

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Hi guys!

I've been meaning to ask this for ever, but never got around to it. I have a problem with whatsapp that has been annoying me since I started using it, and to this day is not fixed, and I was wondering if it was only me or if it was a problem common to the Liquid.

The problem is this: whatsapp doesn't show new messages in a conversation automatically. By which I mean: if I am in a conversation and I receive a new message it doesn't appear on screen, it only appears when I try to scroll the conversation down. This is very annoying because it means I have to keep scrolling up during conversations in order to make new messages appear.

Now... I thought it was a problem caused by a custom ROM (I was running MIUI when I first noticed it). But lately I've been experimenting with various different ROMs, and ALL of them have this problem.

So I'm wondering... does this happen to all of you too? Or is it just me??? I searched on the internet and noone else seems to be having this problem (there's a post mentioning it in another forum but no solutions offered).

Tj3n

Tj3n

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
its fine for me though, but still sometime i receive it late and stuff, more remomended using viber or line, they better

Acer Liquid E
ROM : MIUI Final - ICS Theme V2.0

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Damn... it's only me then... really don't know why this happens.

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1
  • Twitter:@9_CanZ
I'm 99% sure it's a bug in the app and not the phone, because i think i had the same bug on the Galaxy Nexus before i stopped using Whatsapp
I use Viber now but it has a bug that i hate so much, the screen turns on every time i get a new message, whatsapp doesn't do that

Phone : Acer Liquid A1 (Color: Red)
BIN : 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1

Recovery: TWRP
ROM : CM 7.2 (Ainillia version) (128MHz ~ 960MHz - Smartass V2) (Thanks lupohirp, Thepasto, Ainillia and the team)

Dario93

Dario93

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Music,Android,Developing,Photography
  • Devices:Galaxy S 3 Mini, Asus TF101
  • Twitter:@Dario993
It happens (and happened) to me sporadically, even though I don't own a Liquid anymore. I've experienced this on Galaxy S and S3 Mini ^^
So definetely a app issue!

Device: Galaxy S3 Mini - ROM: DMod v2N
Device: Asus Transfomer TF101 - ROM: Stock ICS

Requests? Just PM me! :)

If you like my work, Offer me a Beer!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users